• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Happy Customers

These are tied NOT plugged. Your critter need to have a tail for it to work so no deal for my manx cat.

Member Summary

Rear Gear
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Rear Gear! is a collection of rear enhancing products developed specifically with your favorite furry friend in mind.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No offense but $6 for a cardboard medallion on a string to hang off my dog's --- is not a "hot deal." It's a "wacky product" that belongs somewhere other than the "hot deal" section.

Yet another reason for the people in China, who make this stuff for us, to think we're crazy.

Rear Gear! is a collection of rear enhancing products developed specifically with your favorite furry friend in mind.

Not your friend if you even consider tying something stupid to their tail for your amusement.

i probably could dig out a Christmas ornament or something and have the same effect (of people saying WTF).

Good grief how lazy are we that we can't just wash our pets butt, plus what happens when they wear those and then have to take a dump? My pets would be tying to get it off their tails

Methinks this is some kind of late april fool, and if it's not, it should be.

OP needs a vacation

Great. Pet poops on the medallion then what?

Well I guess I know what tonights nightmare will be about.....

How do we cover up the a-hole who designed these?

Can you do your own design? I want "Mister Tapeworm".

Or maybe a tied-on product a little closer to the ground- like the Dirty Danglers product for truck hitches, but for poochies who lost their set at the vet. Get him some chrome ones.

templeboy said:   

These are tied NOT plugged. Your critter need to have a tail for it to work so no deal for my manx cat.

You mean to tell me you would actually consider sticking something up your cat's rear end just for decoration???? REALLY?

Don't forget, your cat knows where you sleep.

I shaved my dogs butt and made him walk backwards, oh wait that's a picture of rosie o'donnell

Lauren definitely has an issue with pet's behinds showing.

Awesome! Spend $6 to go against the natural processes of a pet and have them acquire fungal diseases and other infections that will wind up costing hundreds at the vet!

Best deal ever!!!

NOT!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014