• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Toys R Us
Need a Toys R Us coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Not a real grenade
Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Youtube video

Palm-sized, cuddly, twittering, oinking creatures that just beg to be hurled at stationary objects. Here's how you go about it: Distribute the pigs, or carefully choose a stack of stuff. Pick your bird. Heft him. Trigger him by tapping his forehead, then throw him with all your might! Like a tiny, plush grenade he will fly, satisfyingly knocking into your stacks of stuff with a WHEEEEEEE of exultation as he goes!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Likability of Angry Birds
Disclaimer
Hmm...I don't know. This guy's kinda low on the likeability list...

A quick guide for Angry Birds.

PharmerNate said:   This guy's kinda low on the likeability list...
Dare not to play the game ever with suffering from Severe Gaming Addiction Syndrome, I did not know how popular those guys are. They have their own ranking lists?!

5" OOS for shipping.

it's inaccurate in that the red angry bird don't do anything. it's the black angry birds that are the grenades

PharmerNate said:   5" OOS for shipping.

They are sold in stores so give your nearby toysrus a call to check inventory.

Updated to add the link for Black and Yellow birds. Both are 5"s for now but take preorders to 8". Thanks PharmerNate for the chart!

Weird, we bought the small red one in-store for ~$8 (I think the large one was $15 though) for our daughter. She got it for easter and loves throwing it at our son!

PhDeez said:   Weird, we bought the small red one in-store for ~$8 (I think the large one was $15 though). She got it for easter and loves throwing it at our son!

Yes cheaper in local stores (even online I got 21% off for Philly region) but I want to play safe before angry birds/fatwalleters red me. As for DealExtrem, Hmmm - unauthorized merchandises from China hence no license fees to lower cost.

Also, it doesn't look like the dx one has a "sound maker." One reason my daughter likes throwing it is b/c she like the sound it makes upon impact! There's only 3 sounds it makes (and one of them is the pig laughing at the end), but it might be the difference.

rihanbadsha is a spammer!!! Let's kick the fellow out.

Buy one from TRU for yourself and buy one from DX for a gift.

Every time I think I'm going to finish this game, they add more levels.

SO every time I buy one of these plush toys, they will come out with bigger, better ones.

I won't be fooled!

(again)

(I am so addicted to AB.)

(It is really sad.)

templeboy said:   rihanbadsha is a spammer!!! Let's kick the fellow out.

Mods bombed the fellow! Thank you.

I just bought a 5" black @7.99 from TRU before I see this post

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014