• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Florida Residents can enjoy 4 days of excitement, discovery and fun in our 4 Theme Parks for just $119, plus tax with the Wild for Disney Pass. That's one Park per Day for less than $30 per day, plus tax. Purchase the 4-Day "Wild 4 Disney Pass" from January 2, 2011 - May 22, 2011. There is a one week blockout for usage April 17, 2011 - April 24, 2011 and the ticket expires May 26, 2011. Florida Residents can also add the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun & More Option to enjoy even more flexibility.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any one know the best way to get these tickets for non resident?

This would be the perfect tickets for me if I can get it with the park hopper option. But I'm not a fl resident: but I have an in law whose live there.

tuan2 said:   Any one know the best way to get these tickets for non resident?

This would be the perfect tickets for me if I can get it with the park hopper option. But I'm not a fl resident: but I have an in law whose live there.

They are pretty good at checking IDs for state residency now. When you purchase the tickets online with them they send (email or snail mail) a voucher that you exchange for the actual ticket. When you go to do the exchange...they check your ID. And it is per person. So if your in law purchased 5 FL Resident tickets but one was for them self and the other 4 were for you, non resident, it would not fly when they went to get the tickets with your out of state ID. They need a picture ID as proof of residency in Florida, I think that Student ID cards are still accepted as proof of Florida residency.

They might be able to do it for minors, and just say that they are their kids and get the FL Resident ticket for the kids. However, for adults they will check ID. There is nothing is stopping your in law from getting the voucher(online) and ticket(at Disney) with their information on it and giving it to you. They do not check ID when you enter the park to make sure it matches your ticket, at least when I was there last(January 2010). However, if you loose the ticket on day 1 and need a replacement for the next 3 days, you would be out of luck.

A few years ago there was a mistake in there system if you added the the Florida Resident tickets and then added non-resident tickets it would price the non resident tickets at the resident rate. We did this when my brother and his family (him, wife, and 3 kids) came to visit us from Colorado and we went to Disney. It was a battle to get them to honor the pricing mistake, but they did. It helped that I purchased all the tickets and was a Florida Resident. Other wise they probably would have said no since they were not residence of Florida.

Defiantly get the park hopper option. Great way to go to Magic Kingdom in the morning and oft times Epcot is open later or the other way around. If your budget can afford it, stay on Disney property. With staying at their hotels, you are able to partake in the extra magic hours. Some parks open 1 hour or more hours earlier for the extra magic hours, it is the best to go to Animal Kingdom for the hour early if it available. Some parks stay open up to 4 longer once they close. This is a great way to hit popular stuff with no line. Usually in the summer, extra evening hours for Magic Kingdom are until like 1am or 2am...and I have seen 4am a few times and the same for Epcot. After 10pm most younger kids with families are gone, after midnight, it will almost seem deserted.

This Promo started in January and the last day you can use the tickets is May 26, so you only have a couple of weeks left.

However, disney does FL Resident deals pretty regularly, something else will replace it.

mostsleek said:   
They might be able to do it for minors, and just say that they are their kids and get the FL Resident ticket for the kids. However, for adults they will check ID. There is nothing is stopping your in law from getting the voucher(online) and ticket(at Disney) with their information on it and giving it to you. They do not check ID when you enter the park to make sure it matches your ticket, at least when I was there last(January 2010).

Please note that if you are going to go this route (which should work, though I personally find it too risky to try) , they DO use biometric info on all ticket scans. So your in-laws could not use it one day, then you use the remaining days. The same person would have to use the ticket all 4 days.

I just wanted to congratulate the OP for putting everything needed in the title. When reading the title, you already know what is being offered, the price, and the restriction. If everyone used such excellent subjects, Fatwallet would be 500% more useful. I just hate it when I see something like "4GB USB for $3.99) and find you have to pay $9.99 shipping and handling or subscribe to a protection service to get the "deal"!

TheBigCheese said:   I just wanted to congratulate the OP for putting everything needed in the title.

Thank you.

templeboy said:   TheBigCheese said:   I just wanted to congratulate the OP for putting everything needed in the title.

Thank you.

I did'nt know what a FL resident was......Free Loader?

Thanks you very much for your guide - mostsleek.

But staying at Disney property is out since we would need 4-5 rooms. There are 9 people in our party and we found a timeshare for $95 a days. It has 4 bed rooms. So that is 4*7 days*$100. so that is ~$2500 less.

Schwoozer: we are not using the inlaw tickets. As mostsleek said our inlaw will buy the ticket. We will perused our own tickets. The main thing is if we can get in there on the first day. If it work then we can saved a couple thousand.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014