• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Can the steak be subbed with chicken or salmon for non-beef eating folks?

momoman said:   i just checked the curbside takeaway online ordering menu for arcadia ca, and it looks like there is an error. the lobster & sirloin dinner special is $18.99, but the dinner special with TWO lobster tails & sirloin steak is the same price:

Outback Special 6oz® & Lobster Tail* 18.99
Our signature sirloin* paired with a seasoned and grilled lobster tail. Served with your choice of a freshly made side.

Outback Special 6oz® & Two Lobster Tails* 18.99
Our signature sirloin* paired with a seasoned and grilled lobster tail. Served with your choice of a freshly made side. For an additional $5.00, you can add an extra lobster tail to your 6oz. sirloin and lobster.
i don't know how much the dine in price is for the arcadia ca location, but it looks like the take out dinner with two lobster tails may be a good deal. i've added both dinners to my cart and verified that both dinners show up as $18.99 during checkout.Outback Special 6oz® & Two Lobster Tails* $18.99 Delete
Edit

Classic Seasoned & Seared: Our classic bold style, seasoned & seared on a red hot grill.

Medium Rare: Warm Red Center

Dressed Baked Potato

Everything

No Add-on Soup or Salad, Thank You (click Add to Order to proceed)

No Add-On Mates, Thank You (click Add to Order to proceed)

Outback Special 6oz® & Lobster Tail* $18.99 Delete
Edit

Classic Seasoned & Seared: Our classic bold style, seasoned & seared on a red hot grill.

Medium Rare: Warm Red Center

Sweet Potato

Honey Butter

No Add-on Soup or Salad, Thank You (click Add to Order to proceed)

No Add-On Mates, Thank You (click Add to Order to proceed)

Subtotal $37.98
Tax * $2.94
Total $40.92

Did it work? Tried adding to my cart but was too chicken to pull the trigger.

4Rugal said: Did it work? Tried adding to my cart but was too chicken to pull the trigger.i didn't do it. i would rather pay a few dollars more and eat in. steak and lobster isn't the type of food i would order for take out unless i lived right next door. i'm about 5 miles away and it'll take me 20+ mins to get home.

The $14.99 price is dinner for 2 people, right?

last time this was about $25 in CA

YankeeRedneck said:   The $14.99 price is dinner for 2 people, right?no. it's for one person.

Necromancer said:   
1) Fogo De Chao
2) Mike's American Grill
3) Sweet Water Tavern
4) Outback Steakhouse
5) Applebees
6) Smokey Bones
7) Longhorn Steakhouse
8) TGIFridays
9) iHop
10)Golden Coral

How could you miss the "Texas Roadhouse", hands down the best "anytime you feel like it" steak place.

Milpitas CA Outback has it for 21.99. The manager said all the CA should have the same price.

norahs said:   FYI Cupertino Outback has it for ~$21
I was disappointed when sitting down and seeing that price on the menu.

Thanks OP! Im here n getting the 12 oz. Sirloin for $7 more. Im hungry!!!!

hella sicktown. thanks

Outback menu
Disclaimer

Outback menu #2
Disclaimer
Free for online curbside pick-up here:

Outback Special 6oz® & Two Lobster Tails* 0.00
Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

jschuman said:   Necromancer said:   
1) Fogo De Chao
2) Mike's American Grill
3) Sweet Water Tavern
4) Outback Steakhouse
5) Applebees
6) Smokey Bones
7) Longhorn Steakhouse
8) TGIFridays
9) iHop
10)Golden Coral

How could you miss the "Texas Roadhouse", hands down the best "anytime you feel like it" steak place.

Sorry. Texas Roadhouse is definitely awesome. I loved eating their peanuts. However, I had steak there on one vacation 4-5 nights straight and wound up constipated like crazy lol. It was good while it lasted!

YankeeRedneck said:   The $14.99 price is dinner for 2 people, right?

Surely you jest. At $14.99 for two I doubt you'll be getting steak and lobster tail, more like roadkill of the day and seamonkey....

apfricwoe said:   Free for online curbside pick-up here:

Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

Did you get it for free though?

Just by reading this got me real hungry esp for a STEAK yummm!

PraiseBear said:   apfricwoe said:   Free for online curbside pick-up here:

Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

Did you get it for free though?

Yes, I paid for barbecue chicken and got the mahi free. Nobody at Outback said a word.

Necromancer said:   
Sorry. Texas Roadhouse is definitely awesome. I loved eating their peanuts. However, I had steak there on one vacation 4-5 nights straight and wound up constipated like crazy lol. It was good while it lasted!

4-5 straight nights of big pieces of meat and you were surprised to be constipated?

Is that kind of like the guy who went to the bar and ordered 10 Miller High Lifes? When the bartender asked him why, he said "Last night I had 10 budweisers and when I got home I blew chunks". The bartender said "Well, maybe after 10 of any brand, you shouldn't be surprised that you threw up. The customer replied "Who said anything about throwing up? Chunks is my dog."

Adam

DavidHHH said:   It's appropriate that they pretend to be an Australian company, since that's where these lobster tails come from. (Well, either Australia or South Africa.) There's no way you'd get Maine/New England lobster for that price with a steak! Then again, it's rare to find Maine lobster tails sold alone, since the claw and knuckle meat is so tasty that you wouldn't want to skip that part!

When I'm eating lobster with friends, I always offer to trade my tail for someone's claws/knuckles. I almost always find a taker..

jschuman said:   Necromancer said:   

The burgers there are also very, very good...better than Outback's by a mile.

Necromancer said:   You get what you pay for. Let me guess you live on the dollar menu, you eat at buffets regularly, you don't believe in name-brands, you drive your car until it falls off, and you are overweight?You get what you pay for ????????? Seriously????? Enough said.
And since you mod alerted my original reply to you and got it deleted because I might have offended your delicate and superior sensibilities.......again, enough said.

Goferebater said:   Necromancer said:   You get what you pay for. Let me guess you live on the dollar menu, you eat at buffets regularly, you don't believe in name-brands, you drive your car until it falls off, and you are overweight?You get what you pay for ????????? Seriously????? Enough said.
And since you mod alerted my original reply to you and got it deleted because I might have offended your delicate and superior sensibilities.......again, enough said.

Wow what an intelligent poster you are. Let me give you the real deal of what I'm about:

1) I don't alert the mods of anything anytime on here. I don't care that much about you or anyone else on here of what they say.
2) The only time... THE ONLY TIME I ever contact anyone on this site is to get money from Cash Back. You can ask any mod here on that.
3) "Mod alerted" your original reply? You think too highly of yourself.
4) If you really care to get your original post across to me, you can always PM me the message. I think I glanced over this thread yesterday but I guess your post didn't stick out to me as you might have thought it would.

Thank you!

Mahi Dish
Disclaimer
IDK if I'm the only one seeing that the Hearts of Gold Mahi is for free?

EDIT: Saw others too had seen it, my bad, I actually order two, will see what happens when I go and do the Pick up. Wish me luck!

i looked at the takeout menus for various socal locations. i'm assuming the dine in menu prices are the same as the takeout prices......except for the price mistakes, of course. looks like northridge has the best deal for takeout.

glendale
Outback Special 6oz® & Lobster Tail* 14.99

arcadia
Outback Special 6oz® & Two Lobster Tails* 18.99

city of industry
Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

burbank,covina

norwalk
Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

torrance
city of industry

northridge
Outback Special 6oz® & Lobster Tail* 14.99
Hearts of Gold Mahi 0.00

Here in Santa Barbara it's a 7oz steak and lobster tail for $21.99

Don't forget Outback currently has an offer to let you get $10 bonus if you buy $50 gift card.

mkr said:   Don't forget Outback currently has an offer to let you get $10 bonus if you buy $50 gift card.http://www.cardways.com/CP001/Cards/ChooseGiftCard.asp?cardtype=...

They have a steak and crab special now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014