Wendy's $1 Frosty Keychain Card YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wendy's $1 Frosty Keychain Card YMMV
I just got back from a Wendy's , and they're offering $1 Frosty Keychain Cards to support our troops. Unlike some of the other keychain cards I've seen that are for a junior-sized Frosty, the card I received is good for a small Frosty and expires 9/15/11.

Obviously YMMV

Thanks Jessee S/D

Member Summary

Wendy's Deal
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Really tiny key chain gets a really tiny Frosty ..

I had to laugh when I saw what they give you!!

I like it when they do something for the troops, but at the same time it feels like a shameless marketing ploy. It's Wendy's! They should be supporting redheads! At least that'd be funnny!

I made good use of this keytag deal all last year!
Will be getting another one.
Thanks BB

washerebefore said:   Really tiny key chain gets a really tiny Frosty ..

I had to laugh when I saw what they give you!!

butcher said this is for a small frosty, not the Jr. I was going to say this is a repost, as I already got a card in January (that expires at the end of the year). but this is apparently a new one, that is for small ones. better described as tiny frosty, no 'really' necessary.

though i have never had them ask to see my keychain, i just mention it when placing my order. and I have received smalls when it should have been the really tiny one

Does each person have to have their own keychain card, or is it good for everyone on your ticket?

you get one per order, unless theyre feeling generous.

the tiny frosty is better for the diet, though

I like it saves me a dollar and makes me resist the temptation of buying the small frosty (only 10 cents more) over the Jr. even though the damn thing should be 50 cents.

Just bought 3 of other ones, but have second thoughts, as they just raised price of double stack to $1.50 or something. BK Stacker is now the best deal.

Does anyone have a link to a Wendy's press release or other mention of this promotion? I've asked about this the last few years and the local store(s) know nothing about it so I'm wondering if it's a regional offer?

Regional. Here in Eastern Iowa (and NE MO, Western IL) it is a $1 donation to a St. Louis Children's hospital. Free Jr. Frosty with another purchase through 12/31/2011.

Noahbody123 said:   Does anyone have a link to a Wendy's press release or other mention of this promotion? I've asked about this the last few years and the local store(s) know nothing about it so I'm wondering if it's a regional offer?"Frosty key tags

Hang it on your key ring and for just $1 you can have a free Jr. Frosty for one year at participating Wendy’s. Available in select markets across the U.S."

Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014