• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fry's Newspaper Ad scans

Bookmark this page when you go there.

You never need to go to FaceBook for most papers to see local sale prices at Fry's

Direct link webpage ad scans from these Newspapers

Contra Costa County, CA
Dallas, TX
Ft. Worth, TX
Houston, TX
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Orange County, CA
Sacramento, CA
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, CA

This thread will always be current, and seperate Fry's ads postings are obsolete

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
bumparoni

Sept1967 (Jul. 23, 2011 @ 8:32p) |

BU MP

Sept1967 (Jul. 29, 2011 @ 10:10p) |

bump diggity

Sept1967 (Aug. 26, 2011 @ 10:30p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I only look at the newspaper ads but the FB ads come out sooner at night. If someone has FB account and do the work of posting the FB ads to a thread here I'm sure he/she will get lots of greens...

SpeedDragon

Uh, dude, it just redirect you to facebook.

resistance is futile!

I usually try to post the ads on Thursday around 10PM PST when the ads come up on Facebook. Butcherboy beat me to it and I forgot to reply to his post with the ad scans. But they are there now.

SuperOcean said:   I usually try to post the ads on Thursday around 10PM PST when the ads come up on Facebook. Butcherboy beat me to it and I forgot to reply to his post with the ad scans. But they are there now.
Thanks, SuperOcean, but the newspaper ads are already out.

SpeedDragon

Can you scan/post Chicago, IL AD?

The problem for me is that the Sacramento Bee on Friday shows a weird two page ad instead of the 8 page weekly one. Then on Sunday, it shows the 8 page one but I've gone to Fry's on Friday/Saturday and can see the 8 page ad in the store. The San Jose Mercury is 99% close enough but there have been times when there were actual differences in the ad. I'm just impatient and want to see the ads Thursday night instead of Friday morning.

Anyone know what the 46in TV is? For 450$ it might be interesting, especially for a poor grad student looking for a TV to tide over until finishing school.

superrice said:   Anyone know what the 46in TV is? For 450$ it might be interesting, especially for a poor grad student looking for a TV to tide over until finishing school.

Don't have a model number for you, but the brand was HiSense. Possibly http://www.frys.com/product/6630194 ?

Sept1967 said:   Fry's Newspapper Ad scans

Noose papper?

So the lack of green on this thread is due to my speeling

yeah yeah

bump

you couldn't wait til thursday night to bump this?

No san diego ad...

bumpbump

no seattle, wa ads

there is also a condensed website for mutiple cities,

frys-electronics-ads
com

Try the condensed website, it shows for Renton. I am not allowed to give a direct link as per fw rules

LvBrknHrt said:   no seattle, wa ads

bumpbumpbump

The Facebook Friday ads usually come up earlier than the newspaper sites put them up.

poohbie said:   The Facebook Friday ads usually come up earlier than the newspaper sites put them up.
Not to mention they have all the pages in color

bumpbumpbump

get my bump on

bumparoni

BU MP

bump diggity

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014