• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupons (447.65kB)
Disclaimer
Their 20% off coupons do not work with compressors. So, these are the best compressor deals I was able to find. Item 95275 is going to be $39.99 6/10-6/12 (Parking lot sale), otherwise these are the best prices for now (if you have a better coupon - please post). Thanks

67501 2HP 8 gallons 125 PSI
95275 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless
97080 1/3 HP, 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Air Compressor
67696 150 PSI, 1.5 Horsepower 6 Gallon
67847 2.5 HP, 21 Gallon, 120 Volt 125 PSI Cast Iron Vertical Air

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Compressot from HF (22.89kB)
Thanks 77Rus
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I own the 95275 3 gallon compressor. I would not recommend it for anything larger than a bike tire. It will take over an 30 minutes to raise a large tire from 60 to 80 PSI. (yea, I have right numbers.) It will max at 100 psi

mink said:   I own the 95275 3 gallon compressor. I would not recommend it for anything larger than a bike tire. It will take over an 30 minutes to raise a large tire from 60 to 80 PSI. (yea, I have right numbers.) It will max at 100 psi

Thanks. Specs are the same for the 97080 so I'm assuming performance is similar.

Interested in the 21 gallon compressor. Can I just print out your image of the coupons and use it?

jfunk138 said:   Interested in the 21 gallon compressor. Can I just print out your image of the coupons and use it?
Sure, just take it to your local store, they take it - no questions asked

I actually like the three gallon pancake compressor. I can load it with air and easily carry to my car for filling my tire. I have a 220 volt 60 gal compressor in the garage but its a hassle filling it up with air and unwinding enough hose to reach the car sitting in the driveway or on the street.

I like how you post every coupon in its own thread to improve your stats.../sarcasm.

exbat said:   mink said:   I own the 95275 3 gallon compressor. I would not recommend it for anything larger than a bike tire. It will take over an 30 minutes to raise a large tire from 60 to 80 PSI. (yea, I have right numbers.) It will max at 100 psi

Thanks. Specs are the same for the 97080 so I'm assuming performance is similar.

You it will take forever to fill up a large car tire, but I love these lil guys for doing molding work becuz they are quiet and ultra portable. I got a bum back so lighter is better, and it fits in my truck toolbox. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014