• 116171819 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
Narcosis said:   I was PAYING for lifeline TV and didn't mind doing it for clear QAM HD locals that I could easily receive on my 4 TV's. They went to scrambling here back in the spring/early summer. No way I'm getting 4 of their boxes. And 2 of the TV's don't have available HDMI ports so I'd also need to get a couple of switches.

Don't know about lifeline, but Limited Basic customers can get 3 HD DTAs for free, at least for now.

This was a fraud! They started charging $29.99 after six months of internet service instead of after one year and when I called them it was my word against theirs. I am waiting for a class action lawsuit that might happen against these crooks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014