• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Transform your Jedi's favorite sandwiches into high-energy fuel for lunches, snacks and parties with Millennium Falcon™ and Darth Vader’s TIE fighter™ sandwich cutters.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
For info only , seems the lunchbox dimensions are 7.75" x 6" x 2.75" according to this Amazon discription : http://www.a... (more)

stereo55 (Jun. 17, 2011 @ 11:05a) |

smeagle (Jun. 17, 2011 @ 12:19p) |

I am in for 1 thanks - I get my cousin something Star Wars every year and this is perfect

junkdealer (Jun. 17, 2011 @ 3:09p) |

Created by the Jedi Kitchen Council to celebrate the Rebel Alliance's victory over the evil Empire, these cutters are fun and easy to use -- just press and cut.
Set of two sandwich cutters- one of each shape.
Limited-edition vintage style tin.
Stainless steel and plastic cutters.
A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

went to the W&S outlet store in vegas a few weeks ago and i wanted these but got cookie cutters instead - i may have to get a set of these to match - Millenium Falcon PB&J!!!!!

lemonhead said:   went to the W&S outlet store in vegas a few weeks ago and i wanted these but got cookie cutters instead - i may have to get a set of these to match - Millenium Falcon PB&J!!!!!Won't these work for cookies too?

I know they have some cookie cutters that make indentations for more detailed features, but it seems like just the basic ship outlines would be better than plain round cookies anyway.

Solipsist said:   lemonhead said:   went to the W&S outlet store in vegas a few weeks ago and i wanted these but got cookie cutters instead - i may have to get a set of these to match - Millenium Falcon PB&J!!!!!Won't these work for cookies too?

I know they have some cookie cutters that make indentations for more detailed features, but it seems like just the basic ship outlines would be better than plain round cookies anyway.
i'm sure they would also work for cookies, but they are a bit bigger than the actual cookie cutters, and you are correct, the cookie cutters have a spring loaded mechanism that lets you put indentations on the cookies to add further detail

Thanks, this will be perfect for our star wars party coming up!

Omg, my nerdy husband would loves these Star Wars Sandwhiches in his lunch when I make it everyday, lol

Thanks op. Good lookin' out.

Thank you very much for posting this. I was really happy to see the free ship, also. I also bought the vehicle cookie cutter set since it was marked down, too, and a good deal with the free ship. I especially wanted to get them as I was concerned that if they were closing them out, I might not get another chance to get them. I've had that happen before with Williams Sonoma products, they close them out and they are just gone.

Awesome. I am going to be the envy of everyone I work with. Wait. Nuts. No one will care here. Cause I'm not ten.

Screw it. I'll still be awesome.

Great deal. Owning these is a little more nerdy than knowing how to insert the trademark symbol in your post.

FWIW, the "vintage style tin" can also double as a lunch box for those cool cut sandwich - you just need to find yourself a nice star wars thermos!

kram2583 said:   Great deal. Owning these is a little more nerdy than knowing how to insert the trademark symbol in your post.

That's funny - turns out doing that is simply copy n paste.

Keep them hidden away in a closet, unopened, and your great great great grandchildren will be a big hit on the Antiques Roadshow.

templeboy said:   kram2583 said:   Great deal. Owning these is a little more nerdy than knowing how to insert the trademark symbol in your post.

That's funny - turns out doing that is simply copy n paste.

Oh okay. I thought maybe you were just being extra careful not to infringe on any of Mr. Lucas' IP. BTW -- hold down alt and type 0153 on the keypad.

kram2583 said:   BTW -- hold down alt and type 0153 on the keypad.

Touche.

Now this is awesome!

Star Wars™ Vehicles Cookie Cutters set $15 shipped and more star wars stuff at http://www.williams-sonoma.com/search/results.html?activeTab=pro...

Vehicles Cookie Cutters
Disclaimer
If you buy the Vehicles cookie cutters, don't forget to download the decorating guide from here.

What a f*cking waste of food! (assuming the rest of the sandwich will just get tossed)

CollegeRamenEater said:   What a f*cking waste of food! (assuming the rest of the sandwich will just get tossed) Hopefully that's not the case. I remember in elementary school my mom got something like this; I think they were animal shapes or something. I never thought much of it, but one day I asked my mom what happened to the rest of the sandwich. Turned out she was eating the left-over crust part from making mine and my brother's sandwiches for her lunch. I love my mom

Yuyak said:   CollegeRamenEater said:   What a f*cking waste of food! (assuming the rest of the sandwich will just get tossed) Hopefully that's not the case. I remember in elementary school my mom got something like this; I think they were animal shapes or something. I never thought much of it, but one day I asked my mom what happened to the rest of the sandwich. Turned out she was eating the left-over crust part from making mine and my brother's sandwiches for her lunch. I love my mom

Good idea... usually the crust is the part the kids hate and moms love anyhow.

taf said:   Star Wars™ Vehicles Cookie Cutters set $15 shipped and more star wars stuff at http://www.williams-sonoma.com/search/results.html?activeTab=pro...

Thanks as usual, taf. The lunchbox is the one I have my eyes on

DelCheapo said:   Yuyak said:   CollegeRamenEater said:   What a f*cking waste of food! (assuming the rest of the sandwich will just get tossed) Hopefully that's not the case. I remember in elementary school my mom got something like this; I think they were animal shapes or something. I never thought much of it, but one day I asked my mom what happened to the rest of the sandwich. Turned out she was eating the left-over crust part from making mine and my brother's sandwiches for her lunch. I love my mom

Good idea... usually the crust is the part the kids hate and moms love anyhow.

Nothing worse than picky kids in the event of an apocalypse. Kids should learn to eat the entire sandwich. This is great for a party though!

Is there a code that you need to use to get free shipping? I must've missed something, but my cart is showing shipping charges. Thanks for the post, OP - these are fantastic!

reebee said:   Is there a code that you need to use to get free shipping? I must've missed something, but my cart is showing shipping charges. Thanks for the post, OP - these are fantastic!Offer ends Thursday, 6/16 at 11:59pm (PT)

Thank you for taking the time to share and post this deal OP. Great Collectible item

For info only , seems the lunchbox dimensions are 7.75" x 6" x 2.75" according to this Amazon discription : http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Skywalker-Collectable/dp...

I am in for 1 thanks - I get my cousin something Star Wars every year and this is perfect

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.