• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Print me!
Disclaimer
<---Print this and redeem.

Join or renew your Sam's Club membership and get a 10 dollar gift card for regular membership renewal or 25 dollars for a Sam's Plus. Need to present certificate along with valid military ID.

Sams Club
Need a Sams Club coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sam's Club
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

does my DD 214 count?

smokediverxxx said:   does my DD 214 count?

Valid for active and retired military and their spouses. You are in!

templeboy said:   smokediverxxx said:   does my DD 214 count?

Negative. a dd214 is a discharge paper, they give em to everyone.

templeboy said:   smokediverxxx said:   does my DD 214 count?

But you can try.........

how much is membership?

I have the regular BUSINESS membership (been expired for several years). Any idea whether business membership renewals are eligible for the discount(s)? Don't know if this info is printed on the blue SC certificate or not; the white print on the blue background is too small and blurred to be readable here...

Thanks.

Local Sam's in Manchester, Ct told me on the phone they'll give the discount to anyone who comes in to renew with the coupon. Military or not.

Thanks OP guess I'll have to renew early.

I think BJs and Sams will do anything to get you to spend money in there store and the public has realized the thought of paying to simply enter a store to pay for merchandise's days are numbered. I used to belong to both but for the past year between the two I have never paid a membership. I simply used the constant 60/90 days "trial" membership mailers they send.

maxim1010 said:   I think BJs and Sams will do anything to get you to spend money in there store and the public has realized the thought of paying to simply enter a store to pay for merchandise's days are numbered. I used to belong to both but for the past year between the two I have never paid a membership. I simply used the constant 60/90 days "trial" membership mailers they send.

It does seem to be kind of a silly business model these days. The "show your membership card at the door" thing is getting kind of cheesy...they seem to enjoy thinking that their customers are all members of some elite "club" that not just anyone can join. Also, I get annoyed when they let people in free all the time--how is that fair to those of us that have paid their silly membership fee?

maxim1010 said:   I think BJs and Sams will do anything to get you to spend money in there store and the public has realized the thought of paying to simply enter a store to pay for merchandise's days are numbered. I used to belong to both but for the past year between the two I have never paid a membership. I simply used the constant 60/90 days "trial" membership mailers they send.

I'm debating cancelling costco myself. $55 this yr!

but don't you pay upcharge during trial??

tooloud said:   Also, I get annoyed when they let people in free all the time--how is that fair to those of us that have paid their silly membership fee?

The 1-day pass'ers have to pay the surcharge. Annual & trial members do not.

robby69 said:   tooloud said:   Also, I get annoyed when they let people in free all the time--how is that fair to those of us that have paid their silly membership fee?

The 1-day pass'ers have to pay the surcharge. Annual & trial members do not.

how do you get trial memberships?

they can go in taste the samples, smell the store, but they cannot buy anything except alcohol (no memmebrship is required, by law).

"... get annoyed when they let people in free all the time ..."

vickh said:   how do you get trial memberships?

The last 10-week trial expired 6/5, they offer them all the time.

I am also thinking about cancelling my membership. The reason I keep renewing is I've bought tires for both our vehicles at Sams Club that includes free tire repairs and rotation for "life". Have to remain a member to get it for free. However, when I went in to have the tires rotated last week, they told me it's the last time it's free because the tires are over 4 years old. When I told them it's suppose to be lifetime, they said it's a "limited warranty". Once 4 years or X miles are exceeded, it's no longer free. I checked their website and it says:

"Tire Lifetime Balance - Sam's Club uses the latest computerized equipment to balance your new tire and will, upon the member's request, re-balance the covered tire for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining);" and

"Tire Lifetime Rotation - Sam's Club will upon member's request, rotate the covered tires for the usable life of the tire (2/32nds tread remaining)."

I have plenty of tread left and if it still have more than 2/32 tread left in a year, I will take it in for a balance and rotation. If they refuse, I will fight them.

SirVeyer said:   I am also thinking about cancelling my membership. The reason I keep renewing is I've bought tires for both our vehicles at Sams Club that includes free tire repairs and rotation for "life". .

Same program at Tire America. Much more professional, great service and friendly staff. Oh yeah, prices are usually as good as or better than Sam's.

Thanks for the tip. Have to keep them in mind. Having store locations near where I live will have to be weighed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014