• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

doesn't look like a real Dick's link.

get ready for the RED ... see discussion in other thread here with same image link.

Looks fine to me, thanks OP!
I may be wrong but I may be right...

nope. i posted in another thread about my fustration with this (drive time/gas waste). some have had luck, but the store I visited was a big no go. This stores line level employee knew not to accept it. She first said it was a reproduction, I don't even think she saw the whole coupon at this point. She then went on to say someone scanned and posted this a while ago, and they since have new ones, and not to accept the old. She offered no compromise ($5 off would have saved the sale), but their 800 #. I did call and the person I spoke with was nice, and I explained if Dick's is aware of this, they could use the DMCA to take it down. I understand things still get out, but girl I had mad it seem like this had been known for many months.

sorry that was long. not sure where i posted the other day

edit: haha, the psxzombie already linked. sorry i missed that post

Interesting, I took the printout to Dick's and bought two dozen golf balls for a gift. The clerk didn't hesitate to take the coupon. The next day I went in and bought another two dozen golf balls for myself. This clerk said the coupon was a fake, called a manager, and the manager said to go ahead and honor it.

My Dicks refuses these thanks but no thanks

I used this coupon more than 20 times already!

Didn't work for me. Manager said it wouldn't scan, and offered no discounts. I'm assuming she knew it was a bogus coupon, but didn't want to make a big deal about it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014