• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kindle with Special Offers Qualifying eBooks

1. Purchase at least $10 in Kindle books from our list of thousands of eligible titles available @ above link I posted.
2. Complete your orders before this promotion expires at 11:59 pm (PDT) on Saturday, July 9, 2011.
3. A $10 Amazon.com Gift Card will be applied to your account after the end of the offer period, but in no event
later than August 9, 2011.

Effectively you have $10 worth of free books. Not as hot as $80+ Last Apprentice books I posted yesterday

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

ebook
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you know if an item qualifies when viewing an individual title or do you need to search through the thousands of titles?

I think this is only for Kindle with Special Offers owners only. If so, you should probably clarify the title.

donrull said:   How do you know if an item qualifies when viewing an individual title or do you need to search through the thousands of titles?

All thousands of titles in Linky are qualified. I updated the link title to address it. Thanks for your feedback.

Not available to everyone...please adjust title.

Presumably this offer is only good for those who bought the Kindle with Special Offers.

rich311 said:   I think this is only for Kindle with Special Offers owners only. If so, you should probably clarify the title.

Done!

Considering Amazon is snooping on the reading habits of all Kindle owners, the Kindle with Special Offers has turned out to be an incredible bargain. Costs less than the other Kindles, and the offers have been outstanding. It's paid for itself with Special Offers for things I was going to buy anyway. $10 for $30 worth of swimwear, $10 for $20 Amazon GC, $10 for $30 worth of Amazon denim, 20% off any electronics purchase, and there was another one which was very worthwhile.

JMO.

Don't think I'm a "special offers" kindle owner, but I'd highly recommend the Hunger Games (first 3 listed on the link) buy the first 2 and you'll spend the free $10 on the third guaranteed

Thanks! Pre-ordered Dance with Dragons. So far I'm very happy with the Kindle Special Offers. Right off the bat I received an offer for the lighted leather cover 50% off ($30). Great deal, the ads are unobtrusive, and so far all the deals are pretty good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.