• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon shows $5 Everyday Meal featuring the 2pc Grilled Recipe Chicken. However, some store may let you choose a different $5 box meal choice (YMMV) choices are below in addition to the grilled recipe.

BOGO coupon on $5 Everyday Box meal at KFC.

Choices are:

3Pc xtra crispy strips

2Pc Orig or Grilled Recipe Chicken

Boneless Filet

Doublicious Sandwich

coupon expires 7/10/11

Member Summary

KFC
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yeah they have been pushing it off and on for yr....Just seen couple tv ads about the grilled breast now being bigger...... (more)

JaxFL (Jun. 29, 2011 @ 9:22p) |

They let us substitute original and mashed potatoes instead of coleslaw

alleyoop (Jul. 04, 2011 @ 8:49a) |

In Oakdale, MN, they would substitute extra crispy for ONE of the meals.
For sides the choice was: mashed potatos, potato... (more)

aln (Jul. 04, 2011 @ 9:29a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wish I could score more of those.

So I can get 2 boxes with the sammich as the meat fo $5?

bigcat007 said:   So I can get 2 boxes with the sammich as the meat fo $5?

the ad is confusing, ad shows all the choices, coupon shows just the Grilled Recipe Meal.

will fix op to reflect.

Got mine:
USA Weekend-Bangor Daily News.

MISTERCHEAP said:   bigcat007 said:   So I can get 2 boxes with the sammich as the meat fo $5?

the ad is confusing, ad shows all the choices, coupon shows just the Grilled Recipe Meal.

will fix op to reflect.

not sure about yours, but mine is not confusing.

says: free Everyday meal at the top ... and then under that says buy 1 get 1 free kentucky grilled meal.
pretty straight forward in my paper.

sounds like lunch tomorrow! thanks op

Where is the KFC coupon longterm1351?

greggg said:   sounds like lunch tomorrow! thanks op

Do it right and have lunch till July 10
The offer is in the USA mag in So Oregon

kfc $5 June 26
Disclaimer
Here is what to look for

I don't see anything about choice on the coupon.

Hopefully there is a choice. Last time I had their grilled chicken, the pieces were tiny. I'd rather have the strips or the sandwich.

Looks like you have to get the kentucky grilled chicken. Dang, I would like the chicken sammich a lot more.

Way toooooo many people in my KFC today, I drove right by and stopped at Jack In The Box......

Also, noted big push by all of Jacks workers to say hello and thank you for coming in...............
Way more than ever before.......
within 1/5 mile....of Jacks....
Carls, Jr
DQ
BK
Subway
McDees
and slightly further
Taco Bell and Wendys.....

Has anyone tried to haggle and substitute something else for the Kentucky grilled chicken?

where is the coupon?

do i need to take the one which is being displayed here? does it work?

nagkarjun1 said:   where is the coupon?

do i need to take the one which is being displayed here? does it work?

Which part of "with Coupon in Parade/USA WEEKEND Mags 6/26" from the thread title are you having problems with?

can i print this* to get the deal?

* the bogo coupon deal posted in this thread by yesidonoitall

nagkarjun1 said:   can i print this* to get the deal?

* the bogo coupon deal posted in this thread by yesidonoitall

NO REPRODUCTIONS ALLOWED!

I was able to get them to substitute the cole slaw for mashed potatoes, but I didn't try getting a different meal.

Even $2.50 for two pieces of fried chicken and two small sides doesn't seem much of a deal.

Not here to tell you how to eat, but this topic (and this forum) are for discussion of deals. To that end, keep comments related to the deal. There's a whole internet out there to discuss ethics and animal treatment.

The grilled was the worst chicken I ever had. My dog finished it and I am not sure she knew what it was.

Its not bad...can be dry...but I cant get away from the original, esp since its not an every day, week, month meal.

Thanks for the heads up, got mine yesterday in the Sunday paper.

yesidonoitall said:   Way toooooo many people in my KFC today, I drove right by and stopped at Jack In The Box......

You said "Way toooooo many people"

Did you mean "Waaaaaaay too many people"?

Went today - no substitutions for grilled chicken at my location allowed. They had extra small drumstick and thigh for the occasion.

rich123 said:   Went today - no substitutions for grilled chicken at my location allowed. They had extra small drumstick and thigh for the occasion.

Yep, you can bet they buy smaller chicken pieces for these deals.....

rich123 said:   Went today - no substitutions for grilled chicken at my location allowed. They had extra small drumstick and thigh for the occasion.

Same here.. I told them to forget it and drove off. I wanted the strips.

Surprised they wouldnt at least do Orig or Crispy. Yeah I would prob not get it as well.

ok~ I just come for the food, it really helps me a lot

JaxFL said:   Surprised they wouldnt at least do Orig or Crispy. Yeah I would prob not get it as well.

IMO, the newer is a real DUD for them and they want to push it's use.

yesidonoitall said:   JaxFL said:   Surprised they wouldnt at least do Orig or Crispy. Yeah I would prob not get it as well.

IMO, the newer is a real DUD for them and they want to push it's use.
Yeah they have been pushing it off and on for yr....Just seen couple tv ads about the grilled breast now being bigger...marinated...moist....so maybe they revised. Ill check it out for a BOGO. Funny how they only mention breast.

They let us substitute original and mashed potatoes instead of coleslaw

In Oakdale, MN, they would substitute extra crispy for ONE of the meals.
For sides the choice was: mashed potatos, potato wedges, or coleslaw.

I dunno, I had the grilled and was not impressed. For $2.50, it was OK
considering you get a free "pop" (I did say MN, so we don't order "soda.")

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014