• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Print me and save

- Includes up to 6 Qts conventional multi-grade motor oil**
- Change filter
- 4-tire rotation***
- 22-Point Inspection
**Other oils available at additional cost.
***TPMS reset additional, if needed.

NTB Store Locator

Member Summary

Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also if you go to their partners websites and pick a store close to you like Bio O, you can pick your closest store and click to see their deals and you get about a $15 o/c there also. Some places give a $15 early bird discount.. so it's like the same but you have to go earlier. Before noon for example. And some places limit you to 5 quarts. But to most that's not going to be a big deal. If you have the money for a nicer engine, you can affors the few bucks extra on a 'conventional' deal like this. Green.

Just in time.

Yes Big O is in on the deal. Just be prepared for the $300 of recommended services they will say you need, especially if this is the first time into a Big O and they have no history of your car.

DAC21 said:   Yes Big O is in on the deal. Just be prepared for the $300 of recommended services they will say you need, especially if this is the first time into a Big O and they have no history of your car.
Same tactics like Firestone and Pep Boys Express. First timer? I would say don't check anything because I know full well what is going on with my car. I've replaced my front brake pads and rear brake shoes and the nerve of the guy tells me they're almost gone. Uhh no, they're supposed to be that little. So watch out wherever you go. Tell them not to check anything and just do the change? Might work, cuz they can't look for stuff. But at the same time, you should know what is going on with your own car. How often do you have your car able to have access to a lift you know? Yeah. My point exactly.

anyone knows what's the additional cost for synthetic?

Looks like it's alive again through July 12.

Alive again through Jul 28th

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.