• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

like it. mozart's symphonies wake me up at night!

Speaking of Mozart, 99 Must-Have Mozart Masterpieces, is also available at $1.99.

Enter code CLOUDMP3 and get a $2 credit. Use by Jone 30 and you can get one or the other for free!

kshell said:   Speaking of Mozart, 99 Must-Have Mozart Masterpieces, is also available at $1.99.

Enter code CLOUDMP3 and get a $2 credit. Use by Jone 30 and you can get one or the other for free!

Thanks! Used the coupon, and got the download for FREE!

thanks!

Just a heads up on these Amazon downloads--dl all your mp3s immediately once you're allowed. If you stop midway expecting to finish the downloads later, they may become "unavailable" to you. I don't know if this has since changed but this was the case for me about a year ago. If anyone knows Amazon's download time limit, please post it.

Thanks, both to OP & kshell..
And I second subtonic - at the very least get them on your cloud storage & offload when you can. They can disappear every so often...

Used the coupon and got one free. Thanks!

Neither of the CD's have all the movements of any composition. So if you are, like me, looking for only complete works, these CD's are not for you.

subtonic said:   Just a heads up on these Amazon downloads--dl all your mp3s immediately once you're allowed. If you stop midway expecting to finish the downloads later, they may become "unavailable" to you. I don't know if this has since changed but this was the case for me about a year ago. If anyone knows Amazon's download time limit, please post it.

First of all, even earlier on, you could contact them via their customer-support and get downloads re-enabled if necessary (I had to do it a few times).

But...now, with their new Cloud Drive, you can just instantly have your MP3 purchases available online. And, you can either set it up to download immediately or you can download your stuff on-demand. If a download fails for some reason, you can just download it again from your Cloud Drive.

(And, if you don't have room on your hard drive, just listen to your music right off the Cloud Drive, i.e. via streaming).

Also: MP3's you buy from them don't count against your space-allotment, so no need to worry about that either.

So, bottom-line, you should be able to buy with confidence.

Crap, today is July 1 had everything all set to go and forgot to do it because I got distracted with the figuring out how their cloud worked.

It's 11 hours of music!

Uhh.. missed out on the $2 credit.. but still bought both $4 for 198 songs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014