• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When checking out last night at the local Home Depot, with my Home Depot Credit card, the Cashier told me to ask her if they would match the 5% off Lowe's does for using their credit card. She said sure and scanned a bar code on a piece of paper she had under the screen, and it gave me the 5% off.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is good to know. Before they had their own Master Card with 3% CashBack on HD purchases (or 4%? - don't remember) but cancelled those about 1 1/2 year ago. My problem is that I always use Lowe's 10% off or $10 off at our local HD so they have to override; there is no chance to get 5% extra on top of that, or just too much trouble. Lowe's with their 5% off card is a better place to shop now for me unless HD has a really nice deal

Lowes 5% off with their CC is void if you use the 10% off coupon.

80% of the time, homedepot is cheaper than Lowes at the stores near me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014