• 15 6 789
  • Page
  • Text Only
Dwynne said:   Does anyone have the links to all the KSO deals? Say someone in trade thread has a code for sale, trade, or give away - how do I find the details and what is in the offer? Some of the folks make links, most do not.

Seems like the Wiki of this thread would be the perfect place to keep the links...

Thanks
That's a great idea! I went ahead and updated the "retired" section of the quick summary with the offer links. Sorry I can't go back further.
Since it was your idea, does that mean you'll help share the load of keeping the QS updated?

Noticed this at checkout but didn't see this offer posted here yet.

Get $50 instantly when you get the Amazon.com Rewards VisaŽ Card
Apply before 9/14
Offer Link

* Get $50 Off: A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com Account upon the approval of your credit card application.
* Get Instant Credit: Instant use of the card after approval. Shipping to a new address? Update your Address Book before applying.
*Earn Rewards Points: Earn points on every purchase: 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com, 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores, and 1 point for every other $1 spent.
* Redeem your Points: You can use your points to buy the stuff you want right at checkout with Shop with Points. Pay for all or part of your order with points - there's no minimum. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. You can also redeem your points for Cash Back, gift cards, travel and more. Learn more about Shop with Points here.
* No Annual Fee

Got 5 off 10 coupon today for any Amazon purchase

deals0 said:   has anyone been able to stack the 40 printer and the lappie coupons?

Haven't tried to stack those 2 specific coupons, but I stacked the 15/30 office supplies with the 5/10 any purchase, so if you're buying a laptop and printer in the same order they should both work.

Updated Quick Summary with new offer: Buy one of 100 Kindle books on Business & Investing for $1

Some excellent titles here, including several I just recently paid full price for. Eligible titles: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_357141882_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000710731&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I highly recommend all of the Michael Lewis books -- Moneyball, The Big Short, and Liar's Poker. They're really more like novels.

Can we combine Kindle 20% + Amazon Visa Card 20% on Laptops ?
Did any one tried ?

Can we combine Kindle 20% + Amazon Visa Card 20% on Laptops ?
Did any one tried ?

Some people have tried on other sites with mixed results. You can't stack the codes online, but some folks say they have gotten
help from the CSR in chats and phone though more often than not any have gotten the standard "Can't stack promos"

Oh man I'm totally going all out with the groceries, applies to the entire cart?! Awesome!

elaye said:   Oh man I'm totally going all out with the groceries, applies to the entire cart?! Awesome!A lot of these items should stack with other coupons. I haven't tried (so YMMV), but check out this thread for list of coupons.

116sloppyjoe116 said:   elaye said:   Oh man I'm totally going all out with the groceries, applies to the entire cart?! Awesome!A lot of these items should stack with other coupons. I haven't tried (so YMMV), but check out this thread for list of coupons.

Thanks for the heads up, luckily they have the coupon listed at the top of the page when you are browsing.

The KSO grocery coupon stacks with the other grocery coupons. I had 7 promos applied in my cart, 6 small and the big one!!! The subtotal was $310 the final was $111!
This paid for the KSO!

Didn't try S&S as that would generate an immediate sale and kill the deal.

Joe221 said:   The KSO grocery coupon stacks with the other grocery coupons. I had 7 promos applied in my cart, 6 small and the big one!!! The subtotal was $310 the final was $111!
This paid for the KSO!

S&S stacks as well. i had one order that was $320 before coupons, $36 after.

uafgrad said:   Joe221 said:   The KSO grocery coupon stacks with the other grocery coupons. I had 7 promos applied in my cart, 6 small and the big one!!! The subtotal was $310 the final was $111!
This paid for the KSO!

That's awesome! I couldn't figure out how to do multiple items with S&S. Please share how to did it

116sloppyjoe116 said:   uafgrad said:   Joe221 said:   The KSO grocery coupon stacks with the other grocery coupons. I had 7 promos applied in my cart, 6 small and the big one!!! The subtotal was $310 the final was $111!
This paid for the KSO!

That's awesome! I couldn't figure out how to do multiple items with S&S. Please share how to did it

On SD there are several examples and step by step instructions on how to do it.

uafgrad said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   uafgrad said:   Joe221 said:   The KSO grocery coupon stacks with the other grocery coupons. I had 7 promos applied in my cart, 6 small and the big one!!! The subtotal was $310 the final was $111!
This paid for the KSO!

On SD there are several examples and step by step instructions on how to do it.
What's this SD thing you speak of? Seriously, dude, help a FW'er out!

Edit: Ok, I looked through about 10 pages of sd "discussion" and couldn't find any step by step instructions. Plenty of people combined S&S for multiples of the same item, but none that I saw were able to do multiple (different) items and use S&S.

So here are the best methods I could find. Pretty basic stuff, but please let me know of errors or better ways.

For purchasing multiples of a single product, thus combining KSO, S&S, and product coupons:
1. Login and Go to product page
2. Select desired quantity of product
3. Select "Subscribe and Save" and Press "Subscribe Now" to activate 15% off coupon
4. Add KSO coupon to activate 50% off *do in this order to maximize savings
5. Add any additional coupon to activate additional savings
This should get you 50% off the normal price, plus 15% S&S, plus whatever savings from product coupons.

For purchasing different items, thus combining KSO code and product coupons (cannot combine with S&S)
1. Login and Go to product page
2. Select desired quantity of product
3. Select "Add to Cart" (Repeat steps 1-3 for other items)
4. Add KSO coupon to activate 50% off *do in this order to maximize savings
5. Add any additional coupon to activate additional savings

116sloppyjoe116 said:   

For purchasing different items, thus combining KSO code and product coupons (cannot combine with S&S)

CSR can adjust for multiple S&S.

Current kindle coupon is $20 off $50 for coffee and tea items.

Included among the qualifying items are Contigo Autoseal Vacuum Tumber 16 oz. in red. This item qualifies for Amazon's 4 for 3 promotion.
Purchuse 4 for $57.12, minus -$14.28, minus $20 coupon for a total of $22.84 for 4 Contigo mugs.

$5.71 per mug versus current Costco offer of $10 per mug.

Thinky said:   Current kindle coupon is $20 off $50 for coffee and tea items.

Included among the qualifying items are Contigo Autoseal Vacuum Tumber 16 oz. in red. This item qualifies for Amazon's 4 for 3 promotion.
Purchuse 4 for $57.12, minus -$14.28, minus $20 coupon for a total of $22.84 for 4 Contigo mugs.

$5.71 per mug versus current Costco offer of $10 per mug.

That's a good deal! I just saw it at costco for two of them for 20 plus tax. In for one set!

I think it's only valid on the red though.. Don't know that I'm going to do with four. Maybe I'll give them as gifts for Christmas.

I got 2 Gracie China Rose Chintz 4-Inch Tea Bag Holder (Set of 4) $16.55 and 2 Gracie China Purple Floral Porcelain 3-Ounce Tea Cups (Set of 6) $14.12, so
4 for $61.34,
4-for-3 Promotion: -$14.12
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
Total Before Tax: $27.22

I plan on wrapping separately with some tea bags, and at least 8 teacher gifts for under $30.

lawbyrd, Do the tea holders and the teacups match? Are they thinking 2 cups, a tea holder and a couple of boxes of tea in a gift box or basket? I cant think how to gift these separately.

By the way, BE CAREFUL when using KSO codes. I was trying to fill my cart with the 50% off college food coupon last night and accidentally hit "subscribe and save" on a single item. It took the coupon and I instantly realized my mistake and canceled the order. I then spent an hour chatting with a team of incompetent Amazon employees who kept telling me there was nothing they could do. Basically, the coupon vanished into thin air. They also said it was only valid for a single cart item, which I "trained" them on and eventually was told I was right and they were wrong.

At the end, I lost an hour of my life, the coupon code, and was only given a $10 "we're very sorry" credit for my trouble. Nevermind the fact that the eligible items I was going to use the coupon on would have saved me like $200...

The KSO code system is broken and needs to be fixed. If you make a mistake, you are on your own. Beware.

coolbreeze said:   By the way, BE CAREFUL when using KSO codes. I was trying to fill my cart with the 50% off college food coupon last night and accidentally hit "subscribe and save" on a single item. It took the coupon and I instantly realized my mistake and canceled the order. I then spent an hour chatting with a team of incompetent Amazon employees who kept telling me there was nothing they could do. Basically, the coupon vanished into thin air. They also said it was only valid for a single cart item, which I "trained" them on and eventually was told I was right and they were wrong.

At the end, I lost an hour of my life, the coupon code, and was only given a $10 "we're very sorry" credit for my trouble. Nevermind the fact that the eligible items I was going to use the coupon on would have saved me like $200...

The KSO code system is broken and needs to be fixed. If you make a mistake, you are on your own. Beware.

This is why I avoided S&S, I was worried about an error on my part that would screw up the deal. I'm happy with what I achieved and will save more in the future!

coolbreeze said:   By the way, BE CAREFUL when using KSO codes. I was trying to fill my cart with the 50% off college food coupon last night and accidentally hit "subscribe and save" on a single item. It took the coupon and I instantly realized my mistake and canceled the order. I then spent an hour chatting with a team of incompetent Amazon employees who kept telling me there was nothing they could do. Basically, the coupon vanished into thin air. They also said it was only valid for a single cart item, which I "trained" them on and eventually was told I was right and they were wrong.

Never talk to regular CS. Kindle support would have taken care of it much quicker for you. And yes, once you cancel an order, the coupon is gone.

Hey Coolbreeze,

I gave a KSO to a family member. If they still have this code unused maybe I can give you a new code. PM me if you need it and I'll look into it for you.

New Offer:

Save $25 on your $50 purchase of select back-to-college gear (claim by 9/1; redeem by 10/1)

Tons of backpacks and bags (even some hiking packs), team logo'd stuff, lawn games, and more.

Seems like they are down to one coupon at a time for now.

When did they have this coupon? Somehow I managed to miss it... Did anyone have success with Amazon customer service on missed coupons?

Some of these offers are pretty nice. Wish they would offer the DX with a ~$50ish discount for having "special offers".

New Offer:
Save 40% on select Kindle Covers - Claim by 9/5; Redeem by 10/5

Offer Link

Covers (very select) are regularly $34.99 and available in seven colors.
After coupon, price is $20.99.

How do I post a new deal? Can't find where to click!

doooke said:   How do I post a new deal? Can't find where to click!If you're posting a deal that you found that uses a current code, then reply to this thread (just as you did above) with the details of your findings, including the item, link, before-and-after pricing, and details how to get the discount. If you wish to contribute a new KSO promotion, then navigate to the first page of this thread. Under the first post (the OP), there is the "Quick Summary." At the bottom of that box, select "Edit" and you can add your new information. Press "Save" when done and the post will update. Hope this helps; send me a "private message" if you need any more help. Thanks for contributing!

If you have a 50% off grocery coupon and have no use for it, you can get 40 boxes of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch for ~$32, submit rebates for $10 x4 prepaid cards, and donate the cereal to local food bank.

How do you get 40 boxes of cereal for $32?

owyangs said:   How do you get 40 boxes of cereal for $32?

I would like to know too!!!

owyangs said:   How do you get 40 boxes of cereal for $32?

By stacking the S&S, extra percentage off coupon and Kindle coupon.

The $40 off Printer code expires in less than an hour. If you have it, use it or post it here to share it with someone. Don't let it go to waste.

Printer code:
RWPA-EQBJBY-YED4UH

willow said:   Printer code:
RWPA-EQBJBY-YED4UH

I got this. Thanks a lot!

just a heads up
Endless.com kso of $40 off $100 stacks with their 25% labor day promo (automatically taken at checkout).
people are going nuts trying to trade for the KSO for this over at slickdeals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014