• 156 7 89
  • Page
  • Text Only
I still don't see how. The Raisin Bran Crunch is $10.85 with S&S for 4 so I would have to get 10 of them, 40 boxes would be $108.50, 50% off KSO $54.25. Amazon code is for 10% more. I just don't see how to get it down to $32. Thanks for your help.

PharmerNate said:   coolbreeze said:   By the way, BE CAREFUL when using KSO codes. I was trying to fill my cart with the 50% off college food coupon last night and accidentally hit "subscribe and save" on a single item. It took the coupon and I instantly realized my mistake and canceled the order. I then spent an hour chatting with a team of incompetent Amazon employees who kept telling me there was nothing they could do. Basically, the coupon vanished into thin air. They also said it was only valid for a single cart item, which I "trained" them on and eventually was told I was right and they were wrong.

At the end, I lost an hour of my life, the coupon code, and was only given a $10 "we're very sorry" credit for my trouble. Nevermind the fact that the eligible items I was going to use the coupon on would have saved me like $200...

The KSO code system is broken and needs to be fixed. If you make a mistake, you are on your own. Beware.

Hey Coolbreeze,

I gave a KSO to a family member. If they still have this code unused maybe I can give you a new code. PM me if you need it and I'll look into it for you.

Thanks PharmerNate. I decided not to participate in this deal on principle. To those who gave me red, I wish you the best if you every accidentally apply a KSO code and want your mistake reversed. That's all I was asking and AMZN wasn't having any of it. I just feel there should be a way, in rare circumstances like this, to reverse the accidental redemption of a KSO coupon. After all, I bought the KSO from AMZN and am the rightful owner and user of such coupons. It's not like I'm eBaying them like many others...

owyangs said:   I still don't see how. The Raisin Bran Crunch is $10.85 with S&S for 4 so I would have to get 10 of them, 40 boxes would be $108.50, 50% off KSO $54.25. Amazon code is for 10% more. I just don't see how to get it down to $32. Thanks for your help.

10 boxes with S&S and coupon code KELBTSII =$95.77
Kindle coupon subtracts another $63.60= $32.17

owyangs said:   I still don't see how. The Raisin Bran Crunch is $10.85 with S&S for 4 so I would have to get 10 of them, 40 boxes would be $108.50, 50% off KSO $54.25. Amazon code is for 10% more. I just don't see how to get it down to $32. Thanks for your help.

10 orders: $127.70
S&S: -$19.16
50%: -$63.85
KELBTSII: -$12.77
total: $31.92

c3 said:   owyangs said:   I still don't see how. The Raisin Bran Crunch is $10.85 with S&S for 4 so I would have to get 10 of them, 40 boxes would be $108.50, 50% off KSO $54.25. Amazon code is for 10% more. I just don't see how to get it down to $32. Thanks for your help.

10 orders: $127.70

I guess my explanation didn't cut it, eh?

uafgrad said:   c3 said:   owyangs said:   I still don't see how. The Raisin Bran Crunch is $10.85 with S&S for 4 so I would have to get 10 of them, 40 boxes would be $108.50, 50% off KSO $54.25. Amazon code is for 10% more. I just don't see how to get it down to $32. Thanks for your help.10 orders: $127.70
I guess my explanation didn't cut it, eh?
Probably just confirming your explanations. Great deals all, thanks for sharing!

New promotions:

*Buy one of 100 Biographies & Memoirs for $1 - Claim by 9/10; redeem by 10/10 - Offer Link, Eligible Titles
*Save $30 when you spend $80 at MYHABIT - Claim by 9/9; redeem by 10/9

116sloppyjoe116 said:   New promotions:

*Buy one of 100 Biographies & Memoirs for $1 - Claim by 9/10; redeem by 10/10 - Offer Link, Eligible Titles
*Save $30 when you spend $80 at MYHABIT - Claim by 9/9; redeem by 10/9

I got Anthony Kiedis' biography Scar Tissue. I've been meaning to read this for the past 5 years, now I can!

I'm amassing more books than I can read with these $1 deals!

Does anybody happen to know if the Endless.com code works for things other than watches?

New Offer:
Get $100 off select HDTVs from Sony, LG, and Samsung - Claim by 9/13; Redeem by 10/13
Offer Details and qualifying TVs

bgriffin said:   Does anybody happen to know if the Endless.com code works for things other than watches?

It does not

$100 off? Weak. Bring back the percentage off coupons.

The TVs eligible for $100 off are all 40"+. I was hoping they'd have a 32" for $300 that I could get for $200 after coupon.

With the $100 off HDTV coupon, what are the odds that if you wait until the last possible date to redeem it, the TVs will be cheaper?

PMonkeyDishwasher said:   With the $100 off HDTV coupon, what are the odds that if you wait until the last possible date to redeem it, the TVs will be cheaper?

It's a toss up.

Hey all! Sorry, this is off topic, but I'll be gone for about 6 weeks and will not be able to update this thread. I trust that you will pick up my slack and keep this going. I'll make the OP more generic and focus will be on the quick summary. Thanks for your help and all your contributions to making this a thorough and helpful thread!
-sj

10 off 25 software code 7CN9-GTXPY2-DDXNNC

another 10 off 25 software code: 7C2B-4FF67F-RMJ2E5

Save $30 when you spend $80 at MYHABIT: QTP7-QCXXNB-W6KKNV

I would recommend putting the coupon codes in the KSO trading thread.

Just a reminder, the "50% off Groceries" and "$1 Business & Investing" coupons would expire tomorrow - September 24, 11:59 pm (Pacific Time). Don't let them go to waste. Use them or give them away.

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Hey all! Sorry, this is off topic, but I'll be gone for about 6 weeks and will not be able to update this thread. I trust that you will pick up my slack and keep this going. I'll make the OP more generic and focus will be on the quick summary. Thanks for your help and all your contributions to making this a thorough and helpful thread!
-sj

Bump!

I just got my Kindle, so not up on all the codes and stuff yet. But wanted to remind others that OP asked for help maintaining the thread.

THANKS!!!

Technologist said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   Hey all! Sorry, this is off topic, but I'll be gone for about 6 weeks and will not be able to update this thread. I trust that you will pick up my slack and keep this going. I'll make the OP more generic and focus will be on the quick summary. Thanks for your help and all your contributions to making this a thorough and helpful thread!
-sj

Bump!

I just got my Kindle, so not up on all the codes and stuff yet. But wanted to remind others that OP asked for help maintaining the thread.

THANKS!!!

Maybe you had best return it while you still can, so you can get the newer version.

I got a second Kindle less than two weeks ago, so I don't have much experience with two Kindles under the same Amazon account. Something seems to have changed. With the $1 romance novel promotion last week, I received two unique codes. For both of the new promotions ($1 mystery and $5 off $10), I received the same codes through both Kindles.

Update: Based on the discussion on SD, this is the new behavior. Also, you cannot use the same promotion multiple times in the same Amazon account, even with different codes.

Got my new kindle today ($79 version). It has only two real offers: the $50 Amazon gift card with AZ.com rewards card signup, and "Save $5 on a $10 Amazon.com purchase."

Amazon just announced the new kindles. No wonder they give out so many coupons so they can get rid of their old inventory.

c3 said:   I got a second Kindle less than two weeks ago, so I don't have much experience with two Kindles under the same Amazon account. Something seems to have changed. With the $1 romance novel promotion last week, I received two unique codes. For both of the new promotions ($1 mystery and $5 off $10), I received the same codes through both Kindles.

Update: Based on the discussion on SD, this is the new behavior. Also, you cannot use the same promotion multiple times in the same Amazon account, even with different codes.

Thanks! I was considering getting a second kindle with special offers, mostly because the first has already paid for itself (and in small part because sometimes my wife and I both want to use ours). I guess I won't bother for now.

You can still use the offers in separate Amazon accounts. When you want to share the Kindle library, temporarily move the registration to the primary account.

30% off select headphones offer added.

Pupator said:   30% off select headphones offer added.

The list of headphones that 30% off is eligible for is rather depressing. I was really hoping for some quality cans

I was going to post some quality cans but didn't want to get banned. Gotta keep the site safe for the kiddies, ya know.

uafgrad said:   MontyBurnsFW said:   Well folks, this deal just got even hotter. Due to a new sponsorship deal with AT&T, the Kindle 3G with Special Offers is now an additional $25 off. It comes to $139

Just make sure that this is the Kindle you truly want. As discussed in the other thread, the new Kindle is due to come out soon. You won't be able to return this Kindle if you change your mind and would rather have the new one (unless you bought it Target, in which case you have 90 days to return it).

90 days for Target return ?!?

FYI, the Kindle Touch 3G's web browser can only be used through WiFi, not 3G.

c3 said:   FYI, the Kindle Touch 3G's web browser can only be used through WiFi, not 3G.

You are wrong on that. However, on the touch the 3G cannot be used for simple web browsing.

Easiest to Use, Free 3G Wireless
Kindle Touch 3G is our easiest-to-use, most-convenient Kindle because there is no wireless setup--you are ready to shop, download, and read right out of the box. Kindle Touch 3G uses the same wireless signals as cell phones, so you don't need to worry about Wi-Fi connections, passwords or internet charges. Unlike cell phones, with Kindle Touch 3G there are no monthly fees or commitments — Amazon pays for Kindle Touch 3G's wireless connectivity.

uafgrad said:   c3 said:   FYI, the Kindle Touch 3G's web browser can only be used through WiFi, not 3G.

You are wrong on that. However, on the touch the 3G cannot be used for simple web browsing.

I think you guys are saying the same thing. 3G doesn't work for web browsing on the touch. You can only use the web browser with wifi.

A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off based upon a half-hour of daily reading time. Keep wireless always on and it lasts for up to 3 weeks. Battery life will vary based on wireless usage, such as shopping the Kindle Store, downloading content, and web browsing (browsing available only in Wi-Fi mode)

Here's an article about it:
http://techcrunch.com/2011/10/03/the-horror-kindle-touch-3g-disables-web-browsing-over-3g/

The Horror: Kindle Touch 3G Disables Web Browsing Over 3G

Those tricksy Amazonians! The Kindle Touch 3G will have an experimental browser built-in but it will only run on Wi-Fi, not 3G. Browsing over 3G has been supported since the first Kindle and, to be fair, the experience was approximately abysmal. However, people love their free stuff and clearly this could be a deal-breaker.

In a customer forum, an Amazon spokesperson wrote:

We apologize for the confusion. Our new Kindle Touch 3G enables you to connect to the Kindle Store, download books and periodicals, and access Wikipedia – all over 3G or Wi-Fi. Experimental web browsing (outside of Wikipedia) on Kindle Touch 3G is only available over Wi-Fi. Our Kindle Keyboard 3G will continue to offer experimental web browsing over 3G or Wi-Fi.

You’ll also note that they’re calling the old Kindle the “Kindle Keyboard.” Here’s hoping they don’t make a Kindle Keyboard for Kids.

Two coupons came out today:
$2 off one MP3 album
$20 off $50 bedding & bath products

For some reason, the bedding & bath offer is missing on my second Kindle.
Update: Deregistering and registering again fixed the problem.

Not going to use them, so up for grabs:

Save $10 on a $25 purchase of select season one TV shows on DVD and Blu-ray
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kap_742_shop/?ie=UTF8&...
EXP: Oct. 29, 2011
code: E69X-5UNGMY-GEXB44

Save $10 on a $25 purchase of select software downloads at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kap_683_shop/?ie=UTF8&...
EXP: Oct. 17th, 2011
code: 7CRV-QBHYHZ-D4XZGH

Buy one of 100 romance titles for $1 (Kindle edition)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_357457782_1?i...
EXP: Oct. 25th, 2011
code: QF98-6RSEAB-DRLPQV

Save $10 on $20 of pet supplies at Wag.com
www.wag.com
EXP: Oct. 29th, 2011
code: JNERJT5BMK3M8

Buy one of 100 Mysteries & Thrillers titles for $1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kap_795_shop/?docId=10...
EXP: Nov. 3rd, 2011
code: UHJH-WH8MQF-3F574G

$2 off 1 of our Best Albums of 2011 (So Far) on MP3
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kap_792_em_tc?ie=UTF8&...
EXP: Nov. 11, 2011
code: S3R4-9JJNRF-L35N4J

Enjoy!

Save $10 on a $25 purchase of select software downloads at Amazon.com
EXP: Oct. 17th, 2011

7CJQ-4TUNUM-U4YEJ2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014