• 1567 8 9
  • Page
  • Text Only
Someone get a kindle romance novel for $1. Expires tonight.

QFAX-Z2LARH-3RQSEB

Halloween video games:

RKKL-Y9K9V8-DA284Q

10 off 20 at Wag.com - 28GW4D75RAGD6
50% off Kindle power and USB adapter - EKSV-B226PH-YPPTUE

Expires Saturday 10/29 at midnight pacific.

$1 Mystery or Thriller Kindle novel

UHYG-TCEKTA-6SH2Q2

expires midnight pacific tonight

For those of you who got a new Kindle and would like to apply the 50% off cover code to the new lighted Kindle cover: I was able to get them to cut the price by 50% off since the code did not apply to the new Kindle lighted covers. Just an option for those of you wanting one of those covers.

can I exchange my kindle 3 to kindle 3 with Special Offer now?

How did you get it? Thanks!

uafgrad said:   For those of you who got a new Kindle and would like to apply the 50% off cover code to the new lighted Kindle cover: I was able to get them to cut the price by 50% off since the code did not apply to the new Kindle lighted covers. Just an option for those of you wanting one of those covers.

To all Kindle expert out there: Is it just me or does DX has a much whiter screen? Thanks.

Wellcum said:   To all Kindle expert out there: Is it just me or does DX has a much whiter screen? Thanks.
Just you. Same Pearl screen. Just bigger.

april88 said:   How did you get it? Thanks!

uafgrad said:   For those of you who got a new Kindle and would like to apply the 50% off cover code to the new lighted Kindle cover: I was able to get them to cut the price by 50% off since the code did not apply to the new Kindle lighted covers. Just an option for those of you wanting one of those covers.

I just went through Kindle Chat (start a chat session and immediately ask to be transferred to a Kindle Chat CSR). Told her I had a code but that it was not applying because the item is not in stock at this time. She invalidated the code, and just cut the price of the cover by 50%.

coolbreeze said:   Wellcum said:   To all Kindle expert out there: Is it just me or does DX has a much whiter screen? Thanks.

I have them side by side in BestBuy and the new Kindle has grayish background while the DX is white. The clerk claimed you can adjust contract but he couldn't do it, then blamed it's a demo. Is there a contrast settings and how to adjust it? Thanks

Wellcum said:   coolbreeze said:   Wellcum said:   To all Kindle expert out there: Is it just me or does DX has a much whiter screen? Thanks.

I have them side by side in BestBuy and the new Kindle has grayish background while the DX is white. The clerk claimed you can adjust contract but he couldn't do it, then blamed it's a demo. Is there a contrast settings and how to adjust it? Thanks

I don't think there is a way to adjust contrast, but I could be wrong.

Thanks! will try.

uafgrad said:   april88 said:   How did you get it? Thanks!

I just went through Kindle Chat (start a chat session and immediately ask to be transferred to a Kindle Chat CSR). Told her I had a code but that it was not applying because the item is not in stock at this time. She invalidated the code, and just cut the price of the cover by 50%.

Didn't work for me. Good luck to you.

gandhis said:   Didn't work for me. Good luck to you.

Just try again.

I just got a new Kindle ... where do I get the 50% off cover code? :\

sorry if this is a stupid question!

browns99df said:   uafgrad said:   For those of you who got a new Kindle and would like to apply the 50% off cover code to the new lighted Kindle cover: I was able to get them to cut the price by 50% off since the code did not apply to the new Kindle lighted covers. Just an option for those of you wanting one of those covers.

I just got a new Kindle ... where do I get the 50% off cover code? :

sorry if this is a stupid question!

If you just got the Kindle now, it is too late.

Hey guys has anyone ever tried out the kindle fire? How is it compared to the ipad?

Thanks

Well poop. Ok thanks. Anywho, here's a coupon:

Save 20% on Select AmazonBasics GPS/MP3 Accessories and Flash Memory Cards
Code: 53FP-TV8U7D-CHPP8C
Expires: 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) Thursday, November 24, 2011.

mkymiky said:   Hey guys has anyone ever tried out the kindle fire? How is it compared to the ipad?

Thanks

The Fire won't come out for another 3 days or so.

Thanks uafgrad! It worked.

april88 said:   Thanks uafgrad! It worked.

Good! I am glad. Much better price that way.

"Starting Thursday (Thanksgiving Day), find a different holiday deal every day on your Kindle. To make sure you're getting the latest and greatest offers, keep your wireless turned on and view Special Offers daily. These fantastic promotional offers may be limited, so check early each day."

Got my Kindle Fire and will be returning it. I absolutely hate the carousel.

I'm waiting for the next generation of Kindle Fire with the 9.7" screen (same size as I-Pad). Accroding to the WSJ it is coming "next year"

I noticed that if I go to Your Account > Manage Your Kindle > Manage Your Devices, I can subscribe my Kindle Keyboard to special offers. This is one of the older 3rd generation ones that came out before the Kindle with Special Offers. So, it looks like people who bought the full price Kindle can get these offers as well if they like.

smh7233 said:   Not using these:

Save $20 on a $50 purchase of select automotive winter products (exp. 11-23)TXCD-N9SNWL-Y4X3GD
Save an extra 10% on Halloween video games at Amazon.com (exp. 11-27)RKTC-4RQUPC-CSYJQL
Buy one of 100 Horror titles for $1 (exp. 11-30)KSUB-6PNHT7-LTT98F
Save 50% on select Kindle Keyboard covers at Amazon.com (exp. 11-30)VM6S-8RYKCV-T6B6JF
Get $25 off a $75 order at endless.com (exp. 11-20)CCFX-LQZM8N-HZNWY6
Tried to use the kindle cover code but looks like someone else already used it (shows up as "not valid"). Thanks anyway.

Any deals on the Kindle Touch? Think it's $99 ....?

uafgrad said:   april88 said:   Thanks uafgrad! It worked.

Got an email from Amazon today. They gave me $10 promotional certificate for the entended wait time .

make sure you go to manage your kindle and enable special offers on your regular 4th generation kindle

april88 said:   uafgrad said:   april88 said:   Thanks uafgrad! It worked.

Got an email from Amazon today. They gave me $10 promotional certificate for the entended wait time .

Wow, nice! Means you got the cover for $19.99 then, right? Awesome! What color did you get?

Offers I don't see posted (must be claimed either tonight or tomorrow):

Save $10 on a $30 purchase of select makeup in the Beauty Store - Claim by 11/23; Redeem by 12/23 - Offer Link
Buy One of 100 Humor Titles for $1 - Claim by 11/24; Redeem by 12/24 - Offer Link Eligible Titles

uafgrad said:   april88 said:   uafgrad said:   april88 said:   Thanks uafgrad! It worked.

Wow, nice! Means you got the cover for $19.99 then, right? Awesome! What color did you get?

Purple. Thanks again for the info!

Wow the deals are so dead nowadays... I guess Amazon is figuring they don't need to spur sales during this holiday time, their goldbox and daily deals are enough...

First usable offer in a while: $5 off $10 Amazon purchase

Strollers code:
25EJ-97TW88-SZKYLX
Expires 12/4

Get $3 off Amazon Instant Videos. Redeem by 12/28. Use by 1/31/2012.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014