QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Free Museum Day Tickets for two people. (Also Free Entrance Day in the National Parks)

2 of 4
byteless
7/6/11 12:38 PM
I have seen the free one. I was wondering the one which are not free and worth going there using the free ticket.
TunaNugget
7/6/11 12:39 PM
nucor said:   

TerpBE said:   

The best museums in DC are already free.

definition of thread-crapping.

He's responding to the post before his, and he's right. The Smithsonian and the National Gallery are free.
Pssst
7/6/11 12:48 PM
nucor said:   

TerpBE said:   

The best museums in DC are already free.

definition of thread-crapping.

example of thread-crapping-crapping
broom99
7/6/11 1:48 PM
Thanks , found one in my area, a $50 savings. I think everyone can find something that spurs their interest.
MustSav3
7/6/11 2:30 PM
Good museums in DC and VA not on the list...
rsuaver
7/6/11 2:41 PM
rrsurfer1 said:   

byteless said:   

whats good to see in VA/DC?

I would recommend the Smithsonian National Air and Space museum in DC if you like that type of thing. Probably the best museum of it's kind that I've been to.

Although parking is not free, the Air and Space near the airport is my favorite. That's where they have the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
librarygal
7/6/11 2:42 PM
The Museum of Crime and Punishment in DC is not free however when we tried to use the coupon last year on free museum day there was a long line and they said we might not even get in so we left. Just because you have the free pass does not mean you will get in.
5SpdSolara
7/6/11 4:52 PM
Who's headed to the California Science Center on 9/24? I'll see you there!
cragenpuff
7/6/11 6:53 PM
Great Deal...

Nothing wrong with free admission for the family to The National WWII Museum.
Freeyeh
7/6/11 7:12 PM
Will more museums get added to the list?
2 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.