Taco Bell - 10% Student Discount - YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Picture of my receipt
Disclaimer
I've been going to taco bell for just about the entirety of my life.
I was a student for roughly 80% of that time.
Today I got lunch at taco bell and the lady at the register said - "well you're a student today, I accidentally hit the student discount button".

Got 10% off - haven't been a student for 5 years. Today was a fluke for me, but I wish I'd known about it while I was still a student (you are supposed to show a student ID card to get the discount). I'd probably have thousands more $$ than I have now.

I googled Taco Bell Student Discount and only found a few instances of taco bells offering the student discount, but it seems it's a button on the register, so I guess it's active when a manager chooses to activate it?

Anyway, 10% off Taco Bell - it needed to get cheaper anyway.

Member Summary

Taco Bell
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Neat! Thanks for passing this on, OP. I'll let you know if it works for me.

ok

Big YMMV: Taco Bell in Cedar Falls IA offered 10% discount to students and seniors (at least 1991-2010) until they remodelled last year (well, bulldozed the original 1979 building and rebuilt with a drive-thru). Specificially asked for discount after reopened with new management: "Sorry we don't offer any discounts anymore"

If you did not eat taco bell for the entirety of your life your insurance bill would be a lot less too .

Side note dennys near my college offered a discount until Kids started to dine and dash.

It was a no go for me in Redondo Beach, CA.

I see the 404 area code on the receipt? Was this the Howell Mill Atlanta, GA location?

Who charges $6 on AMEX?

This is not Howell Mill, Atlanta. It's North Druid Hills, Atlanta Location

patricck said:   Who charges $6 on AMEX?

Who doesn't charge $6 on AMEX?
fidelity 2% Cash Back credit card. I actually got this #6 combo for 88% of the original price. you don't spend much time on Fatwallet Finance do you?

their secret sauce is worms.

imbatman said:   patricck said:   Who charges $6 on AMEX?

Who doesn't charge $6 on AMEX?
fidelity 2% Cash Back credit card. I actually got this #6 combo for 88% of the original price. you don't spend much time on Fatwallet Finance do you?

i charge wherever people let me. quikchek (like 7-11, in jersey) has 50% off sodas/icees from 3pm - 7pm. i've had a few $0.54 charges on my fidelity card as a result ($0.53 after CashBack!)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014