• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Denny's Free Tour of America Menu item with purchase of any other TA item of equal or greater value.

50 Days to Celebrate 50 States

Today's state is Virginia with Washington DC. State changes daily.

http://www.dennys.com/#/love/tour_of_america/state_of_the_day/?F...

Member Summary

logo
Thanks mariag
Disclaimer

Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Still alive, and now in NJ

alberto3535 (Aug. 20, 2011 @ 7:30a) |

Coupons says...
Buy One Tour of American item and get another Tour Of America item.

And you get 5 days to do it.

yesidonoitall (Aug. 20, 2011 @ 10:35a) |

Can someone post the NJ coupon? Thanks

alienjedi (Aug. 21, 2011 @ 9:58a) |

This was recently posted on their Twitter feed: If u missed your State of the Day, we're re-issuing the first 25 states' BOGOs in Aug. to rewards members ONLY. Sign up!

This link will update automatically each day DAILY DEAL
Also the coupon is good for 5 more days (total 6) but only available on that day.

7/14 - VA & DC
7/15 - MD
7/16 - WV
7/17 - MT
7/18 - IL
7/19 - VT & AL
7/20 - MI
7/21 - PA
7/22 - NC
7/23 - AK
7/24 - RI
7/25 - ME
7/26 - NE & SD
7/27 - MN
7/28 - NY
7/29 - UT
7/30 - NH
7/31 - LA
8/1 - FL
8/2 - SC & DE
8/3 - WA
8/4 - AR
8/5 - ID
8/6 - MO
8/7 - CT
8/8 - AZ
8/9 - OK & TN
8/10 - KY
8/11 - TX
8/12 - NM
8/13 - ND
8/14 - WI
8/15 - CA
8/16 - MS & HI
8/17 - CO
8/18 - IN
8/19 - OR
8/20 - NJ
8/21 - NV
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is about as dumb a promotion as they could have.
I have to play a game to get a BOGO item....
Silly......

I just called my local Dennys, they will call me the day before Oregon hits.

yesidonoitall said:   This is about as dumb a promotion as they could have.
Silly......

Play a game? Um..., no. It's just that the BOGO offer applies to only one state each day, and starting today, for the next 50 days, a new state each day gets the deal. You'll just have to check daily to see when your state gets picked.

yoregano said:   yesidonoitall said:   This is about as dumb a promotion as they could have.
Silly......

Play a game? Um..., no. It's just that the BOGO offer applies to only one state each day, and starting today, for the next 50 days, a new state each day gets the deal. You'll just have to check daily to see when your state gets picked.

RE:
You'll just have to check daily to see when your state gets picked

Thats a game

What about the state of confusion?

Actually it is gambling.
One day in Fifty is your day.
I hope it falls on it's face (he promotion)

yesidonoitall said:   Actually it is gambling.
One day in Fifty is your day.
I hope it falls on it's face (he promotion)

Okay, this discussion is all in good fun, but you're starting to get loopy. If checking daily is game, then so is reading email, or checking you savings account balance, or stocks, or whether a local store has a product you want back in stock, or wasting time posting dumb comments on the FW forum...

Now it's gambling? No, gambling is taking some kind of risk to win a prize but with potential to lose big instead. But every state will eventually show up. There is no risk here, other than losing a couple minutes of your life checking daily until you your state appears. Besides, you said you called your local store and they will call you when it's your day. So you don't have to play the game anyway.

RE:
No, gambling is taking some kind of risk to win a prize but with potential to lose big instead.

Can we call it a LOTTERY?

Let's just toss out real definitions of words and use them however we like. Who cares if what we say has no meaning?

yesidonoitall said:   RE:

Can we call it a LOTTERY?

My kind of Lottery!

Everybody wins!!!

7/15 MARYLAND

Any tie-in with La Quinta. I'd like a night or two for free.

CLICK ON PICTURE TO YOUR LEFT FOR INFO =oP

OR CLICK HERE FOR DAILY STATE COUPON: http://www.dennyssocial.com/coupon/SOTD/TOA_Coupon.pdf

I was already on Denny's email list, so I got an email telling me today was the day for my state. No gambling/games/lotteries for me, just going about my usual business and the word came to me.

mariag said:   COUPON

Now post the one for Oregon....
Photoshop?

Il

Vermont & Alabama

MI

PA

MN

7//29 - Utah
Utah Coupon

This was recently posted on their Twitter feed:If u missed your State of the Day, we're re-issuing the first 25 states' BOGOs in Aug. to rewards members ONLY. Sign up!

I've also updated the quick summary with the missing states.

Is they are doing states in PAIRS how do they fit it in 50 days when they are going to run out of states faster?

7/30 - NH
Coupon PDF

jtdeals said:   This was recently posted on their Twitter feed:If u missed your State of the Day, we're re-issuing the first 25 states' BOGOs in Aug. to rewards members ONLY. Sign up!
I've also updated the quick summary with the missing states.

I have been on the Denny's email chain for a while already. Anybody know how this will work? Are they going to email people in some random order throughout August with the reissued coupon? (My state showed up already but I was unable to use the coupon.)

Someone forgot to Mention, even though it is 1 Day per State, the Coupon itself is good for 6 days.

As per the twitter post, I got an email today with a "re-issue" of this coupon with an expiration date of 8/9. It is valid in any state that has already been part of the offer.

Arizona today

Arizona Coupon

Coupon
Disclaimer
Oklahoma & Tennessee coupon good through 8/14/11

Today is New Mexico...patiently waiting for California...

Today is California...finally...

So do both items need to come off the tour of America menu for the BOGO?

Finally 5 days of going to Dennys in CA

arribasn said:   So do both items need to come off the tour of America menu for the BOGO?

Not sure, but probably both items need to come off the Tour of America menu.

MrVietnam said:   arribasn said:   So do both items need to come off the tour of America menu for the BOGO?

Not sure, but probably both items need to come off the Tour of America menu.

I'm going to pass then, there are only half a dozen entrees and none look that appetizing IMO...

Still alive, and now in NJ

Skipping 2 Messages...
Can someone post the NJ coupon? Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014