Taco Bell Senior Drinks

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Had the munchies while I was out with my mother. I got one of their meal deals, and she, who had already eaten, wanted a drink. It turns out that seniors get drinks there for five cents.

Blew me for a loop. Hope this helps others as well.

Member Summary

Taco Bell Seniors Discount (35.91kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
At Whataburger (TX and nearby states) senior drinks are free.

UncaMikey (Aug. 07, 2011 @ 7:28p) |

Senior drink? Does that mean the soda fountains haven't been cleaned out in 60 years?

awpmxwef (Aug. 07, 2011 @ 7:34p) |

Do seņors drink for free?

Kunai (Aug. 08, 2011 @ 1:06a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see your plan to kill your mother was thwarted by the fact she had already eaten.

my local Taco Bell gives senior free drinks the heck with the 5 cent thing

the heck with the 5 cents my local Bell gives senior 55 and older free drinks in MI

Wonder if the Chase AARP card (from Finance) would qualify for the discount?

Does 55 = Senior citizen?

You can apply for an AARP card when you are 50. Glad to know about senior free drinks.

fud2 said:   Does 55 = Senior citizen? When the discount is kind of small, sometimes. When the discount is big, hardly ever.

So 5cent cokes or pepsi make a comeback from 50 years ago.lol

Where did you find that picture? I'll have you know that she has shaved her eyebrow into two.

Now, if they just had COKE instead of -- gag! -- Pepsi, that would be nice.

chicad33 said:   You can apply for an AARP card when you are 50. Glad to know about senior free drinks.
Unless things have changed recently you can apply for a AARP card at any age, you would not get full benefits IE insurance discounts, mature driving course discounts etc. But you would still be able to take advantage of other discounts offered IE hotel/motel, retail stores and other discounts of this type. Plus once you're 50 you will already be a member and be able to take advantage of the additional discounts and benefits.

my idea of a senior drink is a single malt scotch

McDonald's sells the small sized coffee to seniors for 49 cents!

southpaw0 said:   McDonald's sells the small sized coffee to seniors for 49 cents!

The price is not fixed. I have heard a McD sells coffee for 95 cents to seniors while their morning coffee is $1.00.

Thank you Gnomie! Went out with my mom yesterday and stopped at taco bell and asked about the 5 cent drinks and they said they're free! Never knew about this untill I saw your post.

anyone know of a taco bell that serves beer?

fud2 said:   Does 55 = Senior citizen?at some taco bells the senior discount is given to anyone over 50! yikes!

skh12 said:   anyone know of a taco bell that serves beer?
No, but it does sound like a good idea.

qube said:   I see your plan to kill your mother was thwarted by the fact she had already eaten.Not deserving of red! Gets green for humor and would get a 2nd one just for use of the word 'thwarted', good job!

bonkers said:   Thank you Gnomie! Went out with my mom yesterday and stopped at taco bell and asked about the 5 cent drinks and they said they're free! Never knew about this untill I saw your post.

You're welcome!

At Whataburger (TX and nearby states) senior drinks are free.

Senior drink? Does that mean the soda fountains haven't been cleaned out in 60 years?

Do seņors drink for free?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014