• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples B&M coupons: 50% off Staples flash drives, HP cd or dvd media, PaperMate products, Avery labels (white), bankers boxes, and $50 or more of color copies

online advert page

50% OFF any one Staples Relay flash drive. Coupon Code: [ 88238 ]
--- Staples Relay 16GB USB Flash Drive [ 860831 ] $44.99
--- Staples Relay 8GB USB Flash Drive [ 861615 ] $27.99
--- Staples Relay 4GB USB Flash Drive [ 861132 ] $16.99

50% OFF any one regularly priced 25pk of HP CD or DVD media. Coupon Code: [ 55083 ]
--- HP 25/Pack 4.7GB DVD+R, Spindle [ 555506 ] $10.99
--- HP 25/Pack 4.7GB DVD-R, Spindle [ 592649 ] $10.99
--- HP 25/Pack 4.7GB Lightscribe DVD+R, Spindle [ 623458 ] $22.98
--- HP 25/Pack 4.7GB Lightscribe DVD-R, Spindle [ 623460 ] $22.98
--- HP 25/Pack 700MB Lightscribe CD-R [ 609736 ] $17.98
--- HP 25/Pack 700MB Inkjet Printable CD-R [ 695821 ] $14.99

50% OFF any one Paper Mate product. Coupon Code: [ 98941 ]

50% OFF any one package of Avery white labels. Coupon Code: [ 79309 ]
--- there is a $3 off Avery Full Sheet Mailing Label product manufacturer's coupon in the Quick Summary (thanks dazviking).

50% OFF any one package of Bankers Box boxes. Coupon Code: [ 75176 ]

50% OFF your color copy order of $50 or more with this coupon. Coupon Code: [ 81227 ]

+++ All coupons valid through 08/13/2011.
+++ The product links to Staples.com are for informational purposes only as the coupons are only valid in-store.
+++ Staples stores will generally price match to Staples.com and then apply the coupon to the price matched price.

TERMS:

1. Discount applies to Staples Relay Flash drives only, item nos. 860831, 861132 or 861615. Limit one per customer, per day. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement Cards or Convenience Cards.

2. Discount applies to regularly priced HP CD or DVD media only, item nos. 555506, 592649, 609736, 623458, 623460 or 695821. Not valid on the purchase of item nos. 555502, 555503, 572988, 576659, 592650 or 592647. Limit one per customer, per day. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement Cards or Convenience Cards.

3. Discount applies to Paper Mate products only. Limit one per customer, per day. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement Cards or Convenience Cards.

4. Discount applies to Avery white labels only. Limit one per customer, per day. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement Cards or Convenience Cards.

5. Discount applies to Bankers Box boxes only. Limit one per customer, per day. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement Cards or Convenience Cards.

6. Discount applies to color copies only. Excludes self-service printing, promotional products and computer workstation. Minimum purchase requirement of $50 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One more day for these HP Toner coupons as well (expiring 8/9):
$20 off $150 in store or online
$30 off $200 on-line or by phone only, 42913 Redemption instructions

Thanks bpvh, I was going to to a deal using the $5 SER on CLEAR labels. Better off w/50% on WHITE labels. I also included $3 off Avery labels in the QS.

Also note that I just printed Recyclebank $10/$50 Coupon for 60 points (regular point cost is 75). Slight Money Making with SER's this week.

dazviking said:   Thanks bpvh, I was going to to a deal using the $5 SER on CLEAR labels. Better off w/50% on WHITE labels. I also included $3 off Avery labels in the QS.
Here's what I'm thinking of getting. Can I stack the Customer Appreciation? In what order does one hand over the coupons?
Labels $13.99 - 50% coupon = $6.99 - $3 Avery coupon => $3.99 - 10% Customer Appreciation = $3.60

Another option would be to get order >$50 and use RB coupon w/o freezing the register.

I had a problem with the Avery and Papermate coupons. Purchased Hammermill, Staples Photo, Bic Whiteout , Avery Labels (be on look out for 'double paks for price of one'), Papermate $2 Erasers, and Sharpies.

Coupon sequence:
RB 10/$50, No problem
Avery 50%: Gave Expired Warning, need mgr overide.
Papermate 50%: Gave 'already used' warning. need mgr overide
10% Cust Appreciation: No problem, once mgr showed cashier the button to press
$3 off Avery MFG: No Problem

I have had issues with coupons at this store (Airport Mall, Bangor ME) in past (not worker/manager issues, but register issues). Not sure if local or widespread coupon problem. Also, the 10% customer appreciation appeared to be 10% off the final cost (before tax, and mfg coupon). It don't think it showed as a coupon for each item, instead as a final discount, stacking with 50% coupons above.

my4mainecoons said:   dazviking said:   Thanks bpvh, I was going to to a deal using the $5 SER on CLEAR labels. Better off w/50% on WHITE labels. I also included $3 off Avery labels in the QS.
Here's what I'm thinking of getting. Can I stack the Customer Appreciation? In what order does one hand over the coupons?
Labels $13.99 - 50% coupon = $6.99 - $3 Avery coupon => $3.99 - 10% Customer Appreciation = $3.60

Another option would be to get order >$50 and use RB coupon w/o freezing the register.

Give $3 MFG LAST. Registers won't allow coupons to be entered afterwards (exception MAY be this cust. app. as I noted above). But you would benefit more by 10% off prior to mfg regardless.

The coupons should now print with the coupon code. I did not notice that Staples was redirecting the coupon links.

Register wouldn't accept 10% and the $3 Avery coupon so SM broke into 2 orders-- one for the 10% and the other w/ just the Avery.
Also, cross posted from clearance thread:
Avery 5265 Labels (these are full sheet, 8-1/2 x 11 labels)
-50% off white Avery labels Staples coupon
-$3 full sheet Avery labels manufacturer coupon
total $0.25 + $0.20 tax

There were other clearance labels but after 50% off they would have been $2.75 and I assumed the $3 coupon would not have gone through. Anyone have any experience w/ Staples registers handling a negative? Of course I would have had other things in the order to absorb the overage.

Did you do the mfg coupon first? Once MFG is processed, the machine locks out other Staple's coupons (not sure about 10% savings key).

I have never tried a 'balance' of $0.60 and using a $1.00 mfg coupon, so I don't know how it would handle it. I do know having a $0.00 balance (such as after reward coupons) that the register will not accept a mfg coupon (or probably any coupon, except maybe a free item after SER, like we had a few months back).

I handed over the 10% first, then the 50% off Avery Staples coupon. Those went through. Then handed over the $3 Avery and they kept getting an error message. Called SM over and he said reason was that the two promos couldn't be used together. When rang up Avery by itself w/o the 10% off it the Avery coupon didn't beep.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014