• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1 (914.39kB)
Disclaimer

2 (843.89kB)
Disclaimer

3 (846.97kB)
Disclaimer

4 (891.83kB)
Disclaimer

5 (864.20kB)
Disclaimer

7 (1,020.55kB)
Disclaimer

8 (901.87kB)
Disclaimer

9 (937.42kB)
Disclaimer

10 (1.01MB)
Disclaimer

11 (927.55kB)
Disclaimer

12 (1,012.93kB)
Disclaimer

13 (977.16kB)
Disclaimer

14 (1.17MB)
Disclaimer

COSTCO (142.60kB)
Disclaimer
Costco Coupon Book August 18 - September 11 2011

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srci...
















thanks Skullsession

Member Summary

Costco Coupon Book (14.51kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanx buddy

delbond007 (Aug. 23, 2011 @ 7:27p) |

Bingo. Next coupon book, valid starting Sept. 15, $70 of Michelin tires.

Chris.

cpaynter (Sep. 05, 2011 @ 1:02p) |

sweet, need new tires for the suv.

xxazndimsumxx (Sep. 05, 2011 @ 1:16p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:

thanks looking forward my book

nice, im stacking up on honey bunches of oats cereal

how about image 6? missing?

No Chlorox Cleanup coupon again!

just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday and now i see them on the coupon book

guess i'll just have to average down

fobber said:   just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday and now i see them on the coupon book

guess i'll just have to average down


Some Costco's adjust when you bring in your old receipt once the coupons have started.

Nice deal on the Allegra, especially considering all the good manufacturer's coupons and sales seem to have dried up. Too bad it's limit one.

oh no - not bridgestone tires again. They need to restock on bridgestone tires since they seem to be out in the stores and only have one type online for my odyssey. I was hoping for michelin sale this time. Bummer !

Thanks! Great deal on muscle milk.

I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?

mmmm.... pita chips.

cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?
Print coupon will not be accepted in costco store. You can go to customer service counter, they usually have a bunch of coupon books avaialble.

ericwuyq said:   cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?
Print coupon will not be accepted in costco store. You can go to customer service counter, they usually have a bunch of coupon books avaialble.


thx!

Thanks, Butcherboy!

fobber said:   just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday and now i see them on the coupon book

guess i'll just have to average down


(Updated)

Yes, (after initially posting this comment, saw a similar comment after yours), some warehouses will do price adjustments.

If you can't get price adjustments, you can do "return/re-buy".

Thanks OP, an advantage of the early access to upcoming coupon books, saves the need for the above.

cheapB said:   oh no - not bridgestone tires again. They need to restock on bridgestone tires since they seem to be out in the stores and only have one type online for my odyssey. I was hoping for michelin sale this time. Bummer !


Tire brand often alternates every other coupon book. Probably a function of manufacturer incentive schedules.

Your warehouse can order tires not in stock and you can order at the .com site for delivery to your B&M.

Great deal. Thanks

Got all excited about the Bridgstone $70 off until I saw it was for a set of four!

Charmin TP is on sale again. Is there a better deal online?

TeeSemmel said:   fobber said:   just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday and now i see them on the coupon book

guess i'll just have to average down


Some Costco's adjust when you bring in your old receipt once the coupons have started.


Just rebuy the same items with the coupon and then return them with your old receipt. This is the process my Costco requires. It deals with purchases made during the coupon time and their reimbursement from the product companies.

cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?

The local costco should have a book. It is important to note that you only need 1 coupon from the whole book as all the upc codes on the backs are the same. They should have one at checkout. Also, if you have an executive membership, I think the coupons come off automatically.

rshaslam said:   cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?

The local costco should have a book. It is important to note that you only need 1 coupon from the whole book as all the upc codes on the backs are the same. They should have one at checkout. Also, if you have an executive membership, I think the coupons come off automatically.


unless that exec member perk is very recent, i've always had to use a coupon despite being exec member

How much is CostCo membership these days -- $50?
How many gallons of half-and-half and 128-pks of Kirkland toilet paper do I have to buy until I have saved $50 ?

haysuchristo said:   How much is CostCo membership these days -- $50?
How many gallons of half-and-half and 128-pks of Kirkland toilet paper do I have to buy until I have saved $50 ?


In many areas 1 gallon of milk per week over a year can save you the cost of membership.
Prices of items in various stores, distance to various types of stores, etc. vary in different areas so you might check in yours.
Have not seen 128-pks of TP and won't make a comment related to it. Sorry, but you don't give the sense that you're interested in membership.

Who leaks these?

Leak what? I got mine in the mail two days ago already! Was wondering why it hadn't been posted on here earlier!

haysuchristo said:   How much is CostCo membership these days -- $50?
How many gallons of half-and-half and 128-pks of Kirkland toilet paper do I have to buy until I have saved $50 ?
Even if I didn't buy anything at Costco all year I would still make back at least 5 times the annual fee from CashBack received for using the Costco AMEX card to buy fuel (at Costco and elsewhere).

Darn it. I was waiting for a Michelin coupon as well.

cueball said:   Darn it. I was waiting for a Michelin coupon as well.

Me2. Need new tires for my Prius, and Michelin seem to have the best bet. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and buy without a coupon. My tires are bald and one has a slow leak (already patched once).

Chris.

frugalpete said:   rshaslam said:   cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?

The local costco should have a book. It is important to note that you only need 1 coupon from the whole book as all the upc codes on the backs are the same. They should have one at checkout. Also, if you have an executive membership, I think the coupons come off automatically.


unless that exec member perk is very recent, i've always had to use a coupon despite being exec member


That's been my experience as well (also an executive member). It is nice that you also only have to scan one coupon to get all of the deals. Also, if you go through the self-check (at least in my local store), you get to keep your coupon book intact. If you go through a manned-checkout, the cashier collects your used coupons.

Chris.

My local Costco has been taking off the discount amount automatically since a year or so ago. The Costco in Canada has been doing "tear-free automatic" couponing for at least 7-8 years.

cnvrtble98 said:   ericwuyq said:   cnvrtble98 said:   I recently renewed my costco membership but haven't gotten a coupon book...in fact I think they still have my old address on file. can I print these out and use them or is there a way for me to get a book from costco?
Print coupon will not be accepted in costco store. You can go to customer service counter, they usually have a bunch of coupon books avaialble.


thx!

When you're at Customer Service requesting the book, ask them to look up your address and you can let them know if it is current.

awpmxwef said:   Who leaks these?

Costco

awpmxwef said:   Who leaks these?I told you the last time, it's Julian Assange.

cpaynter said:   cueball said:   Darn it. I was waiting for a Michelin coupon as well.

Me2. Need new tires for my Prius, and Michelin seem to have the best bet. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and buy without a coupon. My tires are bald and one has a slow leak (already patched once).

Chris.


Seems a good answer.
How many miles on them?
Were they much better in June/July?

Thanks for the post

Any thoughts on the set of 13 circulon non-stick pots/pans. They go for $199 and with the $40 off coupon will be $159. However alongside it they also sell the kirkland brand 15 piece set for $99. Thoughts? Thinking of biting especially with the tax free weekend coming.

haysuchristo said:   How much is CostCo membership these days -- $50?
How many gallons of half-and-half and 128-pks of Kirkland toilet paper do I have to buy until I have saved $50 ?


It's the lifetime satisfaction guarantee that's worth it. Just returned a 5 year old vacuum cleaner for a full refund.

Skipping 11 Messages...
cpaynter said:   horizon6 said:   For those looking for Michelin
this MIR came by e-mail. Costco
is listed as on Michelin site
as a dealer, but can's tell if
a participating one in the MIR.
Would not be surprised to see
a similar Michelin offer in
next Costco coupon book.


Bingo. Next coupon book, valid starting Sept. 15, $70 of Michelin tires.

Chris.

sweet, need new tires for the suv.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014