• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I upgraded to OS X Lion and discovered that my MS Office 2004 was incompatable. Found out that Office 2011 is needed for 64 bit OS X Lion. Amazon charges $121.85 for family pack and $99.99 single license.
Called MS and you need a license for each computer that you own. Since I can download Lion to all of my systems for the same price I needed to upgrade to Office 2011. I googled and found http://www.onlinedigitalitems.com/Office-Office-for-Mac/category...
I googled the company and found another fat wallet thread about them and they appeared safe enough. Since they use paypal I could hide my credit card info.

The purchase was smooth. Paid online, downloaded the program from microsoft and it ran in trial, 30 day mode. I received the email with activation keys within 8 hours and activation was successful. Hopefully this post will save other time researching the issue and money solving the problem.

Member Summary

Office Mac Home and Student 2011 (15.11kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014