• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seems like a lot of stores are matching Target's price for the Acer Iconia. This might be a better deal for some who have rewards and would rather have the gift card at Office Depot (although more of a hassle since it is a mail-in rebate offer).

$399.99 - $100 MIR (mail in rebate comes in a form of an OD in-store gift card) = $299.99

Don't forget 1% FC.

Link

MIR link
Rebate form says only valid on online and phone orders 8/14/118/20/11. Postmarked by 9/10/11.

Member Summary
Same deal available at Target, Best Buy, WalMart and Office Depot.

You decide which is the better deal:

Target with 5% RedCard savings up front
Best Buy with RewardZone Certificates, goal towards Premiere membership and GC that you can use to buy eBay and Amazon GCs
WalMart with 2.5% FatCash (5% ShopDiscover and [other]) and an eGiftcard to use online.
Office Depot with 1% FatCash (5% ShopDiscover), the ability to use ink rewards, and if purchased online, can add a $20 Gas Card with coupon 297507837. MiR for online orders to get the $100 GC, instant GC for in-store purchases.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice! i can't wait to see their even cheaper 7" honeycomb tab

Looks like these tabs will be $299 OTD very soon without all the rebate, price match, gift cards. It's be interesting to see how the 7" Acer tab will turn out - $199 to $249 ?? Black Friday coming up shortly and folks are broke, so we'll be seeing some sweet deals shortly. I'm still holding out letting the deals come to me - no hurry.

agree

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014