• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

a (66.55kB)
Disclaimer
Lenovo Ideapad K1 Android Honeycomb Tablet is $449.99 with $100.00 Fry's gift card at Fry's Electronics B&M

http://netshopper.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=11...

http://www.frys.com/ads/page11?cid=fbnewstabsjmn

Same price online with no $100 gift card ?
http://www.frys.com/product/6687104?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Thanks radiusmax

Member Summary

Lenovo Ideapad K1 (40.62kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I can't wait to read a review of this. It seems like the sickest android tablet option yet.

Nice deal - 1 day only, huh?

ganjagadget said:   I can't wait to read a review of this. It seems like the sickest android tablet option yet.

The Tab 10.1 is far sleeker and lighter. Read engadget's and Amazon reviews, you'll see that it's just quite average.

I'm waiting for the Lenovo P1 version.

The ThinkPad Android Tablet is much cooler. It includes a pen so you can do handwriting recognition and signature capture.

Flair said:   The ThinkPad Android Tablet is much cooler. It includes a pen so you can do handwriting recognition and signature capture.

Who said that it includes a pen? I don't see that mentioned anywhere.

Edit: Oh, I see - ThinkPad, not IdeaPad.

I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

Vendors, please get this simple concept, very few people will buy an android tablet when one can get an iPad for the same price.

blahbooboo2 said:   I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

Vendors, please get this simple concept, very few people will buy an android tablet when one can get an iPad for the same price.

Some people don't want an iPad, and will gladly pay $499 just because of that.

blahbooboo2 said:   I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

If you are a drooling ipad fanboy with no concept of comparison shopping and are a slave to fashion I am sure the ipad is a good deal.

My Samsung Thrive recharges quicker than the iPad. My Thrive has real full size USB ports. My Thrive plays FLASH. My thrive has a SIM card, and expandable memory. My Thrive has full sized HDMI and can play 1080 p.
I can root my thrive without voiding my warranty.
I can replace the battery on my Thrive.

And it costs less than the iPad.

Thrive FTW.

OhRob said:   blahbooboo2 said:   I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

If you are a drooling ipad fanboy with no concept of comparison shopping and are a slave to fashion I am sure the ipad is a good deal.

My Samsung Thrive recharges quicker than the iPad. My Thrive has real full size USB ports. My Thrive plays FLASH. My thrive has a SIM card, and expandable memory. My Thrive has full sized HDMI and can play 1080 p.

Thrive FTW.
Samsung makes the Thrive?

WishingOnAStar said:   OhRob said:   blahbooboo2 said:   I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

Thrive FTW.
Samsung makes the Thrive?

Toshiba crap.

1.7lbs?? The Samsung tablet is ~1.3! Pass...

ganjagadget said:   I can't wait to read a review of this. It seems like the sickest android tablet option yet.

My bad, I thought this was the ThinkPad...

OhRob said:   blahbooboo2 said:   I am waiting for this to be $99 on clearance because it's a HUGE failure -- especially at this price

Thrive FTW.

You'll need that "quicker" charge, because the Thrive has by far the worst battery life of all tablets that size.

62% of the battery life compared to iPad 2 (see Engadget review)
82% thicker
25% heavier

Thrive FTW.

If you're going to get off by your product's spec sheet, you might want to consider starting with the manufacturer's name...

Way to look informed...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014