• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
8 GB Ipod Touch $179
32 GB Ipod Touch $239

Apple iPod Nano 16GB $149
Apple iPod Nano 8GB $99

Link

Some of them OOS online, maybe available in store. You can also stack $30 off $150 coupon.

Member Summary

8 GB Ipod Touch
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i got one yesterday ( 09/19/2011 ) from OfficeMax in Fremont, CA 94538. That's the last one they have.
And they applied t... (more)

ken94538 (Sep. 20, 2011 @ 3:38p) |

got ipod touch fourth generation. 32gb for 231.00 plus tax. listed at 299 on sale for 289. scanned it was 231 plus tax ... (more)

1me2ao (Oct. 08, 2011 @ 5:30p) |

I just bought some screen protectors for the I-Touch 4G at OfficeMax today...do these fit (or can they be trimmed to fit... (more)

1chris1 (Oct. 13, 2011 @ 7:58p) |

Don't forget to use this coupon to save an additional $10.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to get one for my son, so he can facetime with me. I went to OM and they had them for $175 instead of $179 and I was able to snag it.

(any way you can update the title to say iPod Touch 8GB $179 and other prices in it too?)

Is the 30/150 good in store and where do I get one?

WhatElse said:   Is the 30/150 good in store and where do I get one?

I rarely see $30 off $150 good in store, Smaller amounts off in store can be found on eBay usually.

Why buy a $179 Touch when you can buy a $37 Pixi?

Bizatch said:   Why buy a $179 Touch when you can buy a $37 Pixi?
APPLE!

Is the $30 off $150 coupon from eBay?

Thanks, OP. I got one at the McKnight Road store in Pittsburgh. It was tagged $179.99, but it actually rang up $175.20. I then used the $10 off $40 with no tech exclusions coupon to reduce the price to $165.20 before tax. Sweet deal though I sort of wonder if OM is frontrunning the discounts that will come if new iPods are announced in September as they normally are.

Where can I buy a Pixi for $37?

peaceful97 said:   Is the $30 off $150 coupon from eBay?

They mailed me the #0 off 150. Sign up for Maxperks and you get the coupons in the mail all the time. I got another NANO for my running. HAd some maxparks rewards to use anyway.

Rob

regrubnetla said:   Where can I buy a Pixi for $37?

The Palm Pixi is not an Ipod, but a no contract cell-phone from Verizon that comes with an 8 GB internal memory (non-expandable).

Palm Pixi from amazon

wooben said:   Thanks, OP. I got one at the McKnight Road store in Pittsburgh. It was tagged $179.99, but it actually rang up $175.20. I then used the $10 off $40 with no tech exclusions coupon to reduce the price to $165.20 before tax. Sweet deal though I sort of wonder if OM is frontrunning the discounts that will come if new iPods are announced in September as they normally are.

Did the same deal at both the McKnight Road store and the Route 51 store in Pittsburgh, PA. Both stores had it ring up to $175.20 before tax. This might be a regional price (just for Pittsburgh) or it may be national. Starting to disappear off the shelves though. Got the last 8 gb one at the Route 51 store.

Bizatch said:   Why buy a $179 Touch when you can buy a $37 Pixi?
a million apps versus a couple hundred

Thanks. I was hoping to jump on the Pixi for my SERO plan because my Rumor Touch is in rough shape, and I'm months away from my credit. Looks like I'll have to wait since it's Verizon.

SNakian said:   regrubnetla said:   Where can I buy a Pixi for $37?

The Palm Pixi is not an Ipod, but a no contract cell-phone from Verizon that comes with an 8 GB internal memory (non-expandable).

Palm Pixi from amazon

no more on the website but you can still find them in stores...a little higher price

SNakian said:   regrubnetla said:   Where can I buy a Pixi for $37?

Palm Pixi from amazon

Can Palm Pixi be used to surf the web with home wifi without any monthly fee/contract/activation?

Anyone willing to print out their itouch/Office Max receipt? My local Apple Store is willing to price match as long as I show proof of the deal. I would be very greatful!

yeah please can anybody post the reciept.

Is the price still available?

Apple Ipod Receipt + Box
Disclaimer
Here is my receipt for the Ipod Touch 8Gb for $175.20.

i got one yesterday ( 09/19/2011 ) from OfficeMax in Fremont, CA 94538. That's the last one they have.
And they applied the $10 off for $40 purchase coupon. So, I paid $169 + Tax, around $179.
Great deal.
thank you OP.

got ipod touch fourth generation. 32gb for 231.00 plus tax. listed at 299 on sale for 289. scanned it was 231 plus tax 77566

I just bought some screen protectors for the I-Touch 4G at OfficeMax today...do these fit (or can they be trimmed to fit) on this? Thanks.

EDIT: I just typed in the UPC# from my receipt a few posts earlier, and realized I got a 4G (not 3G).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014