• filter:
  • 173747576 77
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
VivYip said:   I received and was filling out my panda rebate and noticed the wording. I don't think I've noticed it before, so I'm hoping someone can answer it for me

Limit one request per name /address / household / company during any 12-month period for this and any other Panda rebate offer.
I'm used to the limit 1 per product, but does the one above mean limit 1 rebate/12 months for any panda (and not just product)? Just curious.

I quit doing Panda, they screwed me out of a rebate before for participating too often BEFORE they had any such wording in their rebates.  

rated:
VivYip said:   I received and was filling out my panda rebate and noticed the wording. I don't think I've noticed it before, so I'm hoping someone can answer it for me

Limit one request per name /address / household / company during any 12-month period for this and any other Panda rebate offer.
I'm used to the limit 1 per product, but does the one above mean limit 1 rebate/12 months for any panda (and not just product)? Just curious.

I noticed that as well and wondered the same thing. In years past, I would have said as long as the product was a different one, you should be ok. Now....who knows

rated:
good evening, 1 to add courtesy of faregg

free shipping
Samsung S Health Activity Tracker 
$20 - $20 MIR card exp 1/31/16

one more... sorry!
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC
$35 - $35 MIR card exp 11/30/15

rated:
morning, 1 to add courtesy of faregg

no free shipping
Digital2 Blue 4400 mAh Portable Battery RP-4400F_BL (refurb) 1.99s/h
$11 - $11 MIR card exp 11/30/15

rated:
clearanceman said:   

I quit doing Panda, they screwed me out of a rebate before for participating too often BEFORE they had any such wording in their rebates.  

Same thing happened to me, with Panda, Trend Micro, AVG, and Symantec. I stopped doing all Parago software rebates after that.

rated:
morning, 4 to add:

free shipping
Panda Global Protection 2016 - 3 Devices / 1 Year 
$45 - $45 MIR exp 12/3/15

needs Shoprunner
Nero 2015 Platinum 
Coupon code EMCKKNS76 - $30 MIR card exp 11/30/15

no free shipping
AVG Performance 2016 - Unlimited Devices / 1 Year 2.99s/h
Coupon code EMCKKNS74 - $20 MIR card exp 11/30/15

AVG ntiVirus 2016 - 3 PCs / 1 Year 2.99s/h
Coupon code EMCKKNS75 - $20 MIR card exp 11/30/15

Happy Thanksgiving

rated:
good evening, 2 to add, but no free shipping

no free shipping
Monster Cable MC 700HD-4M NF (refurb) **1.99s/h**
7 - $7 MIR card exp 12/6/15

Monster Cable MC 700HD-4M NF(refurb) **1.99s/h**
10 - $10 MIR card exp 12/6/15

rated:
Just in case people can use it

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1470693/
Groupon has a $100 Newegg Gift Card + 12-Month Premier Membership on sale for $100.00.

Premier Membership Includes Free Expedited Shipping, Free Return, and Exclusive Deals
$50 Gift Card and 6-Month Premier Membership Option Also Available

rated:
.Where in the fine print of those links above do you see the "per 12 month period."

I happened to do almost all those rebates, but had done 1 or 2 of the same product from the beginning of the year. I have never seen the 12 month period terms on a McAfee or an AVG product. Unless you are referring to McAfee Multi Access, which is a special circumstance because it is a subscription.

EDIT: I do see it for the Panda offer. And now I do see in some of the newer products the fine print. Looks like it is time to get out of the rebate game for me. Because I can't keep the months straight...

rated:
Panda and Mcafee terms have said 1 product per year for several years now. So you can do 1 AV, 1 IS, one GP, etc. For what it's worth I've done more than one per year and never had any problems with a rebate before. So up to you if you want to take the risk.

rated:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2016

Been awhile! Have to request price. 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832114092 

rated:
clearanceman said:   ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2016

Been awhile! Have to request price. 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832114092 

FAR with $40 MIR.
FS with Shoprunner.

rated:
Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User
$40 - $40 MIR 
+$2.99 shipping (free with Premier)
****Must be activated to claim rebate******

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015 - 1 PC
$29 - $29 MIR 
+$2.99 shipping (free with Premier)

rated:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 - Key Card - 3 PCs  -- Free AR AC + FS with Shoprunner at Newegg 
$59.99 less $9.99 off w/ promo code EMCKNNN65, ends 12/28
$50 MIR form 

•     Includes all features from Antivirus
  •     Secures online banking and shopping activities
  •     Private Browsing
  •     Two-Way Firewall
  •     Parental controls

rated:
Happy New Year!

1 to add:

needs Shoprunner
CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Deluxe
$20 - $20 MIR card exp 1/7/16

I apologize for the tardiness of my posts these days. Work is crazy (I still need to go to work later today) Thanks to all for your patience.

rated:
good evening. work has been crazy and I apologize for the delay in posting

free shipping
Red Pocket Mobile UNLIMITED SIM Card
$5 - $5 MIR exp 2/1/16 (limit 3)

rated:
morning, just in case....

need Premier otherwise...
Fujitsu LR03(4B)FP-W-FI 4-pack AAA Batteries **2.99**
$5 - $5 MIR exp 1/27/16

rated:
morning, 1 to add

needs premier
SYBA SI-PEX40098 Low Profile SATA 2 Port SATA III RAID PCI-e 2.0 x1 3.99s/h
$15 - $15 MIR card exp 2/10/16

rated:

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

needs Shoprunner
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 - 1 PC (Key Card) **2.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCEGFG59 - $25 MIR exp 2/25/16

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 173747576 77
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016