• filter:
  • 164656667 68
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
clearanceman said:   If you're considering selling on Amazon, I suggest you don't.  eBay kind of sucks, but Amazon has buyers that read that your product has no UPC (has to be listed used acceptable), buy it and then want to return it because there is no UPC.  And you have no recourse, you can deny the return but they will win because sellers have no rights on Amazon.  It's just not worth it and I'm going back to eBay.  
  Agreed. I only sold three things on Amazon and all were a total pain... between buyer's remorse, one guy saying he never got the item and the third saying it wasn't what he expected, I'll never sell on there again. 

rated:
morning, 3 to add

needs Shoprunner otherwise s/h is listed
Cooler Master NotePal CMC2 - Laptop Cooling Pad with 120 mm Silent Fan **3.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCWPHW24 (exp 10/24/14) - 410 MIR card exp 10/31/14

NUANCE PaperPort Professional 14.0 **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCWPHW87 (exp 10/24/14 - $70 MIR card exp 11/2/14

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home - KeyCard **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCWPHW86 (exp 10/24/14) - $40 MIR card exp 11/2/14

coupons are ymmv and i think the cooler master might be a continuing rebate

tiny update because i just saw 1 more:

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 PCs
Coupon code EMCWPHW28 - $35 MIR exp 10/30/14 

rated:
VivYip said:   

I just noticed that the submission deadline for this one is 11/1/14. I'm pretty sure that's a typo, since it's for purchases up to 10/30/14, but without hearing differently from a CSR at Status-now, I'd make sure my submission is postmarked by that date.

UPDATE: When you begin online submission, the first screen after entering the offer number says, "Submissions must be postmarked by 11/29/2014." Presumably this means there will be no problems with a postmark after 11/1 and by 11/29, but I plan to get mine in the mail prior to 11/1 anyhow. I'd rather not have to call, even if ultimately it gets approved.

rated:
Flatbob said:   
VivYip said:   

I just noticed that the submission deadline for this one is 11/1/14. I'm pretty sure that's a typo, since it's for purchases up to 10/30/14, but without hearing differently from a CSR at Status-now, I'd make sure my submission is postmarked by that date.

UPDATE: When you begin online submission, the first screen after entering the offer number says, "Submissions must be postmarked by 11/29/2014." Presumably this means there will be no problems with a postmark after 11/1 and by 11/29, but I plan to get mine in the mail prior to 11/1 anyhow. I'd rather not have to call, even if ultimately it gets approved.

Received mine Friday and mailed the rebate Saturday.  Not taking any chances. 

rated:
good evening; a few to add:

needs Shoprunner
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Basics **2.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCWPHB48 (exp 11/3) - $20 MIR card exp 11/2/14

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 1 PC **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCWPHB97 (exp 11/3) - $25 MIR exp 11/6/14

The QS has also been updated.

rated:

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 164656667 68
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014