• filter:
  • 169707172 73
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

rated:
clearanceman said:   

Be careful, this is the same rebate as 3 posts up. I almost ordered a second one.

rated:
matrix5k said:   
clearanceman said:   

Be careful, this is the same rebate as 3 posts up. I almost ordered a second one.

Yes, but now free shipping.  That's why I didn't get it before.  Different promo code too. They've been doing this lately.  I guess if they don't sell enough with no free shipping, they make it free shipping. 

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

free shipping
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 3 PCs
Coupon code EMCAPNR59 (exp 3/30) - $45 MIR card exp 4/2/15

no free shipping
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 - 3 PCs **2.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCAPNR99 - $45 MIR exo 4/2/15

rated:
If they follow their usual pattern in a few days the Kaspersky will be free shipping with a new coupon code. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   If they follow their usual pattern in a few days the Kaspersky will be free shipping with a new coupon code. 
  Yep, that's what I'm holding out for even though last time some that paid shipping called and got a credit since it later was sold with the free shipping.

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

free shipping
Panda Antivirus 2015 - 3 PCs ** free game**
$25 - $25 MIR exp 4/2/15

no free shipping
Cooler Master NotePal L1 - Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad with Quiet 160 mm Fan **1.99s/h**
$20 - $20 MIR card exp 3/31/15

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

no free shipping
Panda Antivirus 2015 - 1 PC **2.99s/h**
$15 - $15 MIR exp 4/9/15

AVG AntiVirus 2015 - 3 PCs / 1 Year **2.99s/h**
$25 - $25 MIR card exp 4/11/15

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 169707172 73
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015