• filter:
  • 167686970 71
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
morning, 1 to add:

no free shipping
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 - 1 PC **2.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCAKKT76 - $35 MIR exp 1/22/15

rated:
Promotion codes for the following are not showing online at rebateshq. It's been a while since I've submitted rebates to rebateshq. Is this possibility indicative of a rebate problem?

AVG AntiVirus 2015, 3 User 1 Year 15-17149
AVG Performance 2015, 2 Year 15-17148

rated:
BigYellowDog said:   Promotion codes for the following are not showing online at rebateshq. It's been a while since I've submitted rebates to rebateshq. Is this possibility indicative of a rebate problem?

AVG AntiVirus 2015, 3 User 1 Year 15-17149
AVG Performance 2015, 2 Year 15-17148

No, it's an indication that they don't always load the rebates immediately and that you're too impatient.

rated:
good evening, 3 to add:

free shipping
NUANCE PDF Converter 8.0
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 2/28/15

NUANCE PDF Create 8.0
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 2/28/15


no free shipping
Panda Antivirus 2015 - 1 PC **2.99s/h**
$15 - $15 MIR exp 1/29/15

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

free shipping
Kaspersky Multi-Device - 5 Devices
Coupon code EMCAKNA225 - $55 MIR exp 1/29/15

no free shipping
ZALMAN CNPS7000C-AlCu 2 Ball CPU Cooler **4.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCAKNA39 - $20 MIR card exp 1/27/15

rated:
Thanks for the Kaspersky!  What happens when the match price on Amazon sellers goes below zero and I have to pay someone to take the software?  Every week they go down $2 every single week.  These titles will be free soon.  All of them. 

rated:
VivYip said:   morning, 2 to add:

free shipping
Kaspersky Multi-Device - 5 Devices 
Coupon code EMCAKNA225 - $55 MIR exp 1/29/15

no free shipping
ZALMAN CNPS7000C-AlCu 2 Ball CPU Cooler **4.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCAKNA39 - $20 MIR card exp 1/27/15

  When I registered for the Kaspersky, the date in the rebate form title showed 1/19/14 but the promo dates say 1/19/15-1/29/15. Hopefully just a typo.

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

free shipping
McAfee Total Protection 2015 - 3 PCs
Coupon code EMCAKNN56 - $50 MIR card exp 1/29/15

rated:
Might be in for this, time to match lowest price, doing it every week and still barely anything moving at all. 

rated:
Don't ever re-sell key cards.  People are too stupid to figure out how to use them and they don't bother noticing they are listed as a key card.  I've sold two and I've had both returned because the person expected a disc and couldn't figure out how to do a download. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   Don't ever re-sell key cards.  People are too stupid to figure out how to use them and they don't bother noticing they are listed as a key card.  I've sold two and I've had both returned because the person expected a disc and couldn't figure out how to do a download. 
  have to download some new ram first so it loads all the drivers for the internet

rated:
clearanceman said:   Don't ever re-sell key cards.  People are too stupid to figure out how to use them and they don't bother noticing they are listed as a key card.  I've sold two and I've had both returned because the person expected a disc and couldn't figure out how to do a download. 
I resell them and only had one issue. I just gave the person step-by-step install instructions and then all was well. However, In my auctions I mention that it's for a key code only and that a CD will not be delivered. That they will have to download it.

Just be specific and give instructions like they are a two year old.

rated:
garriew said:   I resell them and only had one issue. I just gave the person step-by-step install instructions and then all was well. However, In my auctions I mention that it's for a key code only and that a CD will not be delivered. That they will have to download it.

Just be specific and give instructions like they are a two year old.
 

You almost always need to download a new version when installing anyway, since what they ship on the CD is out of date. So it makes sense to not bother shipping the media to begin with. Of course, as you say, people are stupid.

I wonder if Staples gets returns on their packages sold without media as well?

rated:
garriew said:   
clearanceman said:   Don't ever re-sell key cards.  People are too stupid to figure out how to use them and they don't bother noticing they are listed as a key card.  I've sold two and I've had both returned because the person expected a disc and couldn't figure out how to do a download. 
I resell them and only had one issue. I just gave the person step-by-step install instructions and then all was well. However, In my auctions I mention that it's for a key code only and that a CD will not be delivered. That they will have to download it.

Just be specific and give instructions like they are a two year old.

  Yeah, maybe I'll try that.  And in the description write KEYCARD!!!!  NO DISC.  And of course they won't read the description anyway. I don't two for two is enough for me, I think I give up.  I wonder how some buyers are able to drive a car. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 167686970 71
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015