• filter:
  • 171727374 75
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If you can find anything to buy right now, AMX is doing $10 off checkout at Newegg on some cards.  If that's you and you can find something could be MM.

rated:

rated:
no free shipping
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi-Device (5 Devices)
use code EMCAVKA58 +2.99 s&h
$55 - $55 MIR exp 7/16

rated:
garriew said:   Panda is now closing eBay auctions for Copyright Violation - Software licensing
  Panda told me;

"The listing was removed because it was being advertised as unsealed/unboxed software, we only permit the sale of our software articles that are RETAIL products that are completely new & sealed for the end user to open themselves. Unsealed or OEM software is being removed from eBay and other online market places."

rated:
garriew said:   
garriew said:   Panda is now closing eBay auctions for Copyright Violation - Software licensing
  Panda told me;

"The listing was removed because it was being advertised as unsealed/unboxed software, we only permit the sale of our software articles that are RETAIL products that are completely new & sealed for the end user to open themselves. Unsealed or OEM software is being removed from eBay and other online market places."

And just how do they think they have the right to prohibit such sales?

rated:
They don't but eBay is liberal w/ Vero.

rated:
garriew said:   
  Panda told me;

Sell on the other vendor.

rated:
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 - Home w/ Headset - OEM 
use code EMCAVKK37 +2.99 s&h

This is a one-time code and there are other FAR items rights now.

rated:

rated:
fwiw, I ordered the dragon speaking basics 13.

as far as i know, paperport 14 is a continuing rebate. i'm not sure about the other onse.

rated:
Nevermind, Shoprunner still good. 

rated:
garriew said:   Shoprunner eligible

Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Basics 
Code: EMCAVKK37
FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance OmniPage 18.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance PaperPort 14.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

Total Defense Premium Internet Security (5 User) 
FREE + $2.99 S&H 

Beware of these rebates processed by Blackhawk Engagement Solutions (formerly Parago).  The T&C clearly state:

"Prepaid cards will be mailed to qualifying customers within 8-10 weeks of the postmark date on your request."

It's now been 12 weeks and they're telling me a Panda rebate and two Nuance rebates (a total of $145) are going to take another 4-6 weeks to get paid.  Then it's at least two more weeks to receive them.

rated:
formerly parago? eek... (sorry, haven't paid much attention on rebate processors anymore)

rated:
RonR said:   

FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance OmniPage 18.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance PaperPort 14.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

FREE + $2.99 S&H 

Beware of these rebates processed by Blackhawk Engagement Solutions (formerly Parago).  The T&C clearly state:

"Prepaid cards will be mailed to qualifying customers within 8-10 weeks of the postmark date on your request."

It's now been 12 weeks and they're telling me a Panda rebate and two Nuance rebates (a total of $145) are going to take another 4-6 weeks to get paid.  Then it's at least two more weeks to receive them.

Nuance has always taken forever.  Not sure about Panda, I quit them a long time ago.  

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

free shipping
McAfee Internet Security 2015 - 3 PCs
Coupon code EMCAVKR25 (exp 7/20) - $45 MIR card exp 7/26/15

rated:
RonR said:   

FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance OmniPage 18.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

Nuance PaperPort 14.0 
FREE + $2.99 S&H

FREE + $2.99 S&H 

I submitted a Panda rebate in February and received it in mid June. I don't remember them taking that long in the past.

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

no free shipping
Kensington Brown Protective Cover & Stand for iPad Mini (Leather) Model K39718AM **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCAVKT74 - $5 MIR exp 7/22/15 limit 3

rated:
hello, I'm a bit late, but hanging in there...thanks for your patience

needs Shoprunner otherwise...
Corel WinDVD Pro 11 - Product Key Card **2.99s/h** (+$10GC)
Coupon code EMCAVKW38 - $30 MIR card exp 7/31/15 (first mention shipyard)

rated:
VivYip said:   hello, I'm a bit late, but hanging in there...thanks for your patience

needs Shoprunner otherwise...
Corel WinDVD Pro 11 - Product Key Card **2.99s/h** (+$10GC)
Coupon code EMCAVKW38 - $30 MIR card exp 7/31/15 (first mention shipyard)

Does this sell OK?  

rated:
White Ear Buds w/ Built-In Remote for Iphone 5 FAR with Free Shipping

Link 

$10 Rebate (limit 2) 

rated:
Elric428 said:   White Ear Buds w/ Built-In Remote for Iphone 5 FAR with Free Shipping

Link 

$10 Rebate (limit 2)

Amex checkout $10 (maybe targeted) makes this a $10 MM.
In order to be eligible, you must make a purchase at BarkBox.com, us.burberry.com, laithwaiteswine.com, ledbury.com, Newegg.com, sabon.com, ticketmaster.com, virginwines.com, warbyparker.com, WSJ.com, or wsjwine.com, and, at time of checkout, select the Amex Express Checkout option instead of the merchant’s standard online checkout option. You must have an online account with American Express since you will be required to provide this username and password in order to use Amex Express Checkout. Offer ends 9/7/15. Limit one (1) $10 statement credit per American Express online account per merchant. Offer only valid on orders shipped within the United States and its territories. Offer subject to each participating merchant’s shipping policies and restrictions. Not all participating merchants may ship to all destinations within the U.S. and its territories. American Express® Cards eligible for this offer are U.S. Consumer and Small Business Credit and Charge Cards. American Express Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/7/15, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 171727374 75
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015