• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

rated:

rated:
H130 sold out.

rated:
I ordered the h130 yesterday and received the item today. Time to fill out the rebate.

rated:
removed the nuance pdf converter and adding

AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 MIR (exp 1/24/13)

rated:
Acronis' price changed, so it has been removed (for now)
(nuance converter's price changed back, so it's back in QS too)

adding

TREND MICRO Titanium Internet Security 2013 -3 User
$50 - $50 rebate card (exp 1/24/13)

minor reminder that today's the last day for the McAfee and pdf create software (as the rebate offer ends today)

rated:
VivYip said:   removed the nuance pdf converter and adding

AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 MIR (exp 1/24/13)

i did the rebate for the pc tuneup 2013 in nov 2012.. i would like to buy it again but i'm a bit worried about the one product per year clause in the terms and conditions.. has anyone been given trouble by AVG over this?

rated:
I believe it should be okay if the terms of the rebate are different (as in the times the rebate is valid)

I'm not that familiar with Newegg rebates, but i can say with certainty that OD and Staples are by the offer number and the weeks that it's valid.. (only possible annoying exceptions are McAfee and QuickBooks which might or might not be one rebate/product/household)

update: Acronis' price went back to $30, so until 1/24 hopefully, it's still FAR

rated:
McAfee and create have been removed for now.

1 total defense software has been added:

Total Defense Anti-Virus 3 PCs
$50 - $50 rebate card (exp 2/28/13)

rated:
originally said: McAfee Total Protection has been added to QS:

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$65- $65 MIR rebate card (exp 1/31/13)

update @ 2:20pm it seems like McAfee products are back for now...

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 PC
$35 - $35 rebate card (exp 1/31/13)

Free Malwarebytes w/ purchase, limited offer (is malwarebytes good? just curious)

(usual warning about McAfee products apply - 1 product type/household/year...better safe than sorry)

rated:
2 more pieces of software are FAR (1 I've seen before, the other one, I'm not sure if it'll work since it's OEM...but if it's FAR, it's FAR. ^_^)

CyberLink PowerDVD 12 Standard - OEM
$30 - $30 rebate card (exp 1/28/13)

Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 - 3 PCs
$40 - $40 rebate card (exp 1/28/13)

rated:
Do you mean that if I buy 2 different McAffee products (Total Protection and AntiVirus Plus), then only one rebate will be approved?

Thank you.

yen
VivYip said:   McAfee Total Protection has been added to QS:

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$65- $65 MIR rebate card (exp 1/31/13)

update @ 2:20pm it seems like McAfee products are back for now...

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 PC
$35 - $35 rebate card (exp 1/31/13)

Free Malwarebytes w/ purchase, limited offer (is malwarebytes good? just curious)

(usual warning about McAfee products apply - 1 product type/household/year...better safe than sorry)

rated:
VivYip said:   2 more pieces of software are FAR (1 I've seen before, the other one, I'm not sure if it'll work since it's OEM...but if it's FAR, it's FAR. ^_^)

CyberLink PowerDVD 12 Standard - OEM
$30 - $30 rebate card (exp 1/28/13)

Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 - 3 PCs
$40 - $40 rebate card (exp 1/28/13)
CyberLink doesn't support bluray in this edition, but free is free! They also autoadded a free copy of Panda Antivirus 2013 1pc OEM for getting it.

rated:
yfunmail said:   Do you mean that if I buy 2 different McAffee products (Total Protection and AntiVirus Plus), then only one rebate will be approved?No. It means if you buy the same product again this year you may not get the rebate for it.

rated:
yfunmail said:   Do you mean that if I buy 2 different McAffee products (Total Protection and AntiVirus Plus), then only one rebate will be approved?

Thank you.

yen

I meant you can buy one total protection per year and 1 antivirus per year safely at certain stores and I am not very familiar on purchasing McAfee from Newegg.

rated:
Don't be confused. Don't buy McAfee at all.

rated:

rated:
I just received an invalid reason of "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" for a Norton Internet Security rebate: 12-41402.

Has anyone else received this for a Norton rebate?

rated:
so far, for norton rebates purchased from Newegg, I've only done the ghost and antivirus (so far, both are okay)

you can chat online to their customer service through rebateshq to resolve it.

update: just noticed that the total defense subscription is OOS and discontinued. it'll be removed from the list and I've added the cooler (with credit to squink68) to the list. The rebate will expire on 1/25/13

rated:
Did you make any complaint against Parago recently (like complaint with BBB)?

mwerner1 said:   I just received an invalid reason of "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" for a Norton Internet Security rebate: 12-41402.

rated:
no...
mostly because the customer service solved my problem with a phone call or a online chat.

update: McAfee antivirus has been removed from the list (for now)

rated:
mwerner1 said:   I just received an invalid reason of "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" for a Norton Internet Security rebate: 12-41402.

Same here mwerner1, from Frys purchase submission..
Called them up and they fixed the issue.
Good luck.

rated:
So, the OEM stuff is just a CD in a sleeve. The Panda one isn't even sealed. On the bright side, I didn't have to do much to get the Malwarebytes code (just on the outside of the envelope) and was able to apply it to my free copy to register it finally.

rated:
Adding 2 items:

Panda Security Global Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$40 - $40 MIR (exp 1/31/13)

AVG AntiVirus 2013 - 1 PC
$20 - $20 MIR rebate card (exp 1/31/13)

BTW, McAfee antivirus is back (it was one of the fastest of price changes as far as i'm concerned)

Minor reminder that today is the last day for a few items in the QS.
Minor update #2: total defense subscription is back on the list...apparantly it's back in stock and has the current rebate that expires 2/28...hope this helps someone

rated:
fixfox69 said:   mwerner1 said:   I just received an invalid reason of "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" for a Norton Internet Security rebate: 12-41402.

Same here mwerner1, from Frys purchase submission..
Called them up and they fixed the issue.
Good luck.

I received this for Norton Internet Security with Norton Utilities AND Norton Online Backup Bundle at Office Depot (when purchased with tax software). Called them up and they said it is being reviewed by upper management and I should call back in7 - 10 days. Never had this issue in the past.

rated:
FWIW, I think this is just rebateshq's issue (maybe they were all instructed to do all that for all rebates?) I didn't have an issue with norton rebates (and hope not to in the future) but in the last 2 months, I had to contact them 2 times for the following:

1 McAfee (they said it was an invalid upc, but supposedly they use sku number and when they entered the sku, it worked...)
1 Trend Micro (i bought this just earlier this week from Staples...and supposedly an EZR...only not so easy when they claimed that I needed to send the upc code....of a downloaded version...and mail it in too...uh, it's an EZR?)

after contacting the CS, rebates were validated...it's just a hassle if it continues though

rated:
VivYip said:   FWIW, I think this is just rebateshq's issue (maybe they were all instructed to do all that for all rebates?) I didn't have an issue with norton rebates (and hope not to in the future) but in the last 2 months, I had to contact them 2 times for the following:

1 McAfee (they said it was an invalid upc, but supposedly they use sku number and when they entered the sku, it worked...)
1 Trend Micro (i bought this just earlier this week from Staples...and supposedly an EZR...only not so easy when they claimed that I needed to send the upc code....of a downloaded version...and mail it in too...uh, it's an EZR?

after contacting the CS, rebates were validated...it's just a hassle if it continues though

I did online chat and they told me there was nothing they could do and it was going to stay invalid

rated:
try again...a different person might give you a different answer.

rated:
seanws said:   VivYip said:   FWIW, I think this is just rebateshq's issue (maybe they were all instructed to do all that for all rebates?) I didn't have an issue with norton rebates (and hope not to in the future) but in the last 2 months, I had to contact them 2 times for the following:

1 Trend Micro (i bought this just earlier this week from Staples...and supposedly an EZR...only not so easy when they claimed that I needed to send the upc code....of a downloaded version...and mail it in too...uh, it's an EZR?

I did online chat and they told me there was nothing they could do and it was going to stay invalid

Based on the posts in this thread:

Fry's FAR thread

Parago seems to be invalidating some people's rebates across the board and there appears to be no way to get them validated.

rated:
Parago CSRs are a pain to deal with, but don't blame them. This is Norton corp issue, similar to what happened to McAfee.

rated:
stuffit deluxes is back on the FAR list

SmithMicro StuffIt Deluxe
$40 - $40 MIR (exp 2/27/13)

also, it's the last day for 2 pieces of software in the QS.

rated:
smith micro anime is FAR again along with Ahnlab click & panda IS

SmithMicro Anime Studio Debut 8
$40 - $40 MIR (exp 2/27/13)

AhnLab V3 Click
$30 - $30 MIR (exp 2/7/13)

Panda Security Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$30 - $30 (exp 2/7/13)

rated:
3 items are back as FAR

Logitech H150 3.5mm Connector Supra-aural Stereo Headset - White
$10 -$10 rebate card exp 2/6/13

TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security 2013 - 3 User
$60 - $60 rebate card exp 2/7/13

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 - 5 Devices
$55 - $55 MIR (exp 2/6/13)

today is also last day for 4 pieces of software

(AVG and the panda antivirus have been removed for now due to price change)

rated:
I can see why the AhnLab V3 Click is being given away. What a weird device!

rated:
Newegg FAR Arctic Cooling A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler (Possible Shipping) * New Offer
New deal thread by respdoc

rated:
goldpiece said:   I can see why the AhnLab V3 Click is being given away. What a weird device!

I just received mine today and finally understood your reply! I thought it'd just be software...then a box that could hold a cordless phone arrives...it's like push-button thing! (I sorta have this urge to call it a Newegg version of Staples' easy button)

rated:
goldpiece said:   I can see why the AhnLab V3 Click is being given away. What a weird device!

Has anyone figured out how to control the LEDs?

rated:
Questions for Newegg rebate pros, how do you match up the cards they send with rebates? I am having hard time figuring it out, they don't mention anything but the rebate amount on the card/mailer and I have multiples with the same amount...online tracking also does not state the card# for the offer after the rebate has been fulfilled.

rated:
pkp413 said:   Questions for Newegg rebate pros, how do you match up the cards they send with rebates? I am having hard time figuring it out, they don't mention anything but the rebate amount on the card/mailer and I have multiples with the same amount...online tracking also does not state the card# for the offer after the rebate has been fulfilled.
Are you talking about Symantec cards? Go to rebateshq and enter the tracking number. Rebate submission tracking number = number printed on the back of the rebate card = number printed on the letter attached to the card.

rated:
pkp413 said:   Questions for Newegg rebate pros, how do you match up the cards they send with rebates? I am having hard time figuring it out, they don't mention anything but the rebate amount on the card/mailer and I have multiples with the same amount...online tracking also does not state the card# for the offer after the rebate has been fulfilled.

Well, I'm not that familiar with Newegg rebates yet, but based on my experience with parago (for OD and Staples) rebates, if it's a prepaid visa, there's usually a tracking number on back of the card (maybe starts with a 5 in the past for me) that's sorta a tracking number...

if it's a check (especially postard sort) then it's probably above your name and address...it should tell you which rebate it was for.

Usually, the card states how much is on it in the front (it makes it easier for all concnerned)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 126 27 28293068
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014