• 128 29 30313266
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
McAfee total protection is FAR again...

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$65 - $65 rebate card (exp 2/28/13)

Also, today's the last day for the McAfee IS FAR.

rated:
3 items to add to the list, along with learning that McAfee IS rebate has been extended to 2/20

game(s?) have been added to panda AV and to the extended McAfee IS

McAfee total protection is now a $10 moneymaker due to an extra $10 gift card

the 3 FAR back on the list are:

NUANCE PDF Converter 8.0
$40 -$40 MIR card exp 2/28/13

Panda Security Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs **comes with free earbuds**
$35 - $35 MIR exp 2/28/13

KASPERSKY lab Anti-Virus 2013 - 3 PCs
$35 - $35 MIR exp 2/28/13

minor update to add: Mafia II (it's a game)
$10 - $10 MIR exp 2/27/13

rated:
VivYip said:   McAfee total protection is now a $10 moneymaker due to an extra $10 gift card
Tempting, but I feel like I'm rolling the dice each time I make another McAfee purchase. Been lucky so far.

rated:
i know what you mean... I'm beginning to think my streak of rebate luck (esp with parago) is getting stretched thin..

minor update to add

Brink
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 2/27/13 credit to sithmaster

update again to include another contribution from sithmaster

ARCTIC MX4 Thermal Paste - 4gram **$3.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner**
$16.99 - $16.99 MIR card exp 2/25/13

both have been added to QS

rated:
VivYip said:   Brink
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 2/27/13 credit to sithmaster
Brink is actually completely free with McAfee IS 1 user, so that would make that one a $10 MM as well, unless they actually notice the $10 discount on the receipt and count that as "any other offer"! So tempted..

rated:

rated:
So what is the verdict on the McAfee rebates? still one rebate per year bs?

rated:
squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

Is there a code for the $4.99? Comes up $64.99 with a $60 rebate.

rated:
gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

I saw it earlier today for $60...i guess don't do anything until the price comes back (it probably will by end of tomorrow...Newegg has been known to change the prices within a 24hr period...)

rated:
VivYip said:   gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

I saw it earlier today for $60...i guess don't do anything until the price comes back (it probably will by end of tomorrow...Newegg has been known to change the prices within a 24hr period...)

I'll keep checking.

FW Cash Back for Newegg just dropped to 1%.

rated:
I got the SmithMicro StuffIt in the mail. Does anyone know where the serial number is for the rebate? Can this be resold?

rated:

I'll keep checking.

If bitdefender's price does not change back to $60, I promise to remove it from the list by end of today.

I got the SmithMicro StuffIt in the mail. Does anyone know where the serial number is for the rebate? Can this be resold?

The serial number should be on the opening of the cd envelope...I have never tried reselling it, so I wouldn't know if it can be resold. sorry.

2:45pm: I moved bitdefender from the list for now. if the $60 price comes back, please let me know. thanks

rated:
VivYip said:   
I'll keep checking.

If bitdefender's price does not change back to $60, I promise to remove it from the list by end of today.

The serial number should be on the opening of the cd envelope...I have never tried reselling it, so I wouldn't know if it can be resold. sorry.

I know I have been trying to sell mine but I had to be upfront about it. The serial number has to be obtained from the disk and the registration card filled out for the rebate. Probably makes the thing worth $0 but I'm going to keep trying to sell it, if I have to sell it for $1, I'll do it as long as there are no listing fees. Anyone know if the buyer can even use the software? If you know the answer is no, I won't even try to sell it.

rated:
VivYip said:   

ARCTIC MX4 Thermal Paste - 4gram **$3.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner**
$16.99 - $16.99 MIR card exp 2/25/13

That's up to 3 rebates of $16.99 per person, address and household.

rated:
I've resold Stuff It and several other Smith Micro products that have the same rebate requirements and have never seen any issues with the buyer registering the software.

rated:
Thanks. This rebate required I send in the completed registration card. Did you have to do that with the ones you sold?

rated:
Panda Security Antivirus Pro 2013 - 3 PCs
Now has Free Gift: Hunted: Demon's Forge (value:$10.00)

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
Now has Additional $10 promotional gift card w/ purchase, ends 2/25

McAfee Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC $45 - $45 MIR
Free Gift: Brink (value:$10.00)

rated:
Thanks for the reminder...

I have mentioned the information earlier here

In any case, AVG IS 2013-1U is on the FAR list again.

AVG Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC
$30 -$30 MIR card exp 2/28/13

Today is the last day for 3 software (unless they extend the rebate)

Additional update: the thermal paste now has free shipping.

rated:
Yes. I made a copy of the registration card. Then filled out the copy and sent it in with the rebate.

rated:
a 10' HDMI cable for you Shoprunner holders (else $1.99 shipping)
$17.99 rebate expires 2/24

Oh yeah, and the Nova language titles are free after rebate again... personally, I don't think they're worth listing (even too much of a hassle for me)

rated:
cannot register the rebate number 13-48707/McAfee Total Protection 3PC 2013 on McAfee site, any idea?

rated:
Curious, what do people do with all these FAR products? Resell them for profit? Get CashBack during purchase? Use them for upgrades to convert Staples rewards/OD ink rewards to cash?

rated:
Curious, what do people do with all these FAR products? Resell them for profit? Get CashBack during purchase? Use them for upgrades to convert Staples rewards/OD ink rewards to cash?yes,yes,yes,and yes

rated:
VivYip said:   Thanks for the reminder...

I have mentioned the information earlier here

The bonus items were not added into the summary. So I added them in having no idea you posted about them earlier.

rated:
Andrew2009 said:   cannot register the rebate number 13-48707/McAfee Total Protection 3PC 2013 on McAfee site, any idea?Just send the form, or wait a few days/week and try again.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   Yes. I made a copy of the registration card. Then filled out the copy and sent it in with the rebate.

Wish I had thought of that. I filled out the original and sent it in.

rated:
squinky86 said:   a 10' HDMI cable for you Shoprunner holders (else $1.99 shipping)
$17.99 rebate expires 2/24

Oh yeah, and the Nova language titles are free after rebate again... personally, I don't think they're worth listing (even too much of a hassle for me)

It's so overpriced, I don't think I'm going to do it. Yes, it' ultimately the price of a stamp and envelope. But aren't these $2 on eBay anyway?

rated:
One more FAR to the list:

Nova Development Berlitz Chinese & Japanese Premier
$30 - $30 MIR exp 2/23/13

minor note for all concnerned: remember to copy/scan all items before submitting and then call during the last week (to be fair) to remind them to please send out the check (which will take 7-10 days from call)

rated:
VivYip said:   One more FAR to the list:

also spanish, english, french, italian, and german <- each $30
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0...

rated:
theeipi said:   VivYip said:   One more FAR to the list:

also spanish, english, french, italian, and german <- each $30
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0...

thank you....I'll add them to the list...and if possible, remind all to copy/scan each submission

the rebate limit is 5 (so, upto a total of 5 of the following):

$30 MIR rebate exp 2/23/13

Nova Development Berlitz Spanish Premier
Nova Development Berlitz English Premier
Nova Development Berlitz French Premier
Nova Development Berlitz Italian Premier
Nova Development Berlitz German Premier

rated:
I have four Avanquest rebates that are still stuck in review after 6 months. Avoid them like the plague!!

rated:
I have four Avanquest rebates that are still stuck in review after 6 months. Avoid them like the plague!!

rated:
mwerner1 said:   I have four Avanquest rebates that are still stuck in review after 6 months. Avoid them like the plague!!Have you contacted them? When I had a problem with a Nova rebate, I found that if I contacted them a few times, they eventually pushed it thru.

But yes, that is why most of us avoid them like the plague.

rated:
VivYip said:   
the rebate limit is 5 (so, upto a total of 5 of the following):

$30 MIR rebate exp 2/23/13

Nova Development Berlitz Spanish Premier
Nova Development Berlitz English Premier
Nova Development Berlitz French Premier
Nova Development Berlitz Italian Premier
Nova Development Berlitz German Premier

Why do you say the rebate limit is 5? The form says "Limit one (1) of each rebate offer per person, household, address or receipt." It's all the same offer. I think the limit is 1, as it always has been for the language programs.

The limit 5 is Newegg's purchase limit, which is always confusing since it does not apply to the rebate.

rated:
ah.... I see...I'll take off the limit 5...i'm still getting used to Newegg stuff. thank you!

rated:
VivYip said:   ah.... I see...I'll take off the limit 5...i'm still getting used to Newegg stuff. thank you!Thank you for taking care of this thread.

rated:
thank you for the kind words. ^_^

I have removed the expiring FAR and am mentioning 1 minor note:

Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology 15ft. (4.5m) **$1.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner**
$21.99 - $21.99 MIR card exp 3/1/13

also, anime studio now has a $5 GC included to make it a $5 moneymaker

rated:
gw1400 said:   VivYip said:   gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

I'll keep checking.

Now it's 99 cents after rebate about the price you can get for it on eBay. I'd like to do the McAfee again but I just did both of them last month. Really asking for it by doing them two months in a row.

rated:
Get a couple refurbished alarm clocks here

rated:
the clocks are sold out...will be adding the following:

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb)
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 2/28/13

thank you squinky86

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 128 29 30313266
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014