• filter:
  • 14 5 67867
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FREE 16GB flash drive with any purchase of $30 @ Newegg Business, coupon NEBMY16DEC (credit to 45root @ SD)

Rebates for some software titles are valid for purchase from Newegg Business

TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security - 3 PCs
$60 - $60 Rebate (exp 12/28)

McAfee Total Protection 2012 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 Rebate (exp 12/28)

TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security - 1 User
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp 12/21)

KASPERSKY lab Anti-virus 2012 - 1 User
$30 - $30 Rebate (exp 12/20)

Free shipping for software, but $5.99 shipping for USB drive

rated:
Another FAR:

AVG PC TuneUp Ė 3 User
$20 - $20 Rebate (exp 12/28)

rated:
poison7FL said:   Man, I'm still trying to unload all of the FAR items that I stockpiled back in the late 80's... Anyone need 3.5" floppies?

actually i do

rated:
vdoshi11 said:   If you had rebate for done for same product at Newegg.com during other time period, can you do it again within different time period ?.

Thanks.
If the rebate offer number is different then yes

rated:
vdoshi11 said:   If you had rebate for done for same product at Newegg.com during other time period, can you do it again within different time period ?.

Thanks.
yes

rated:

Thanks.

Depends if the rebate center sees that you have done many rebates they may and will reject your rebate even though itís a different promotion offer.

rated:

rated:
badboi said:   vdoshi11 said:   If you had rebate for done for same product at Newegg.com during other time period, can you do it again within different time period ?.

Thanks.

Depends if the rebate center sees that you have done many rebates they may and will reject your rebate even though itís a different promotion offer.

In my experience, the only company that will do that is McAfee.

rated:
roy7736 said:   badboi said:   vdoshi11 said:   If you had rebate for done for same product at Newegg.com during other time period, can you do it again within different time period ?.

Thanks.

In my experience, the only company that will do that is McAfee.

and others

rated:
sakrlewu said:   New FAR

Samsung WEP460 Over-The-ear Bluetooth Headset
$20 - $20 Rebate (limit 3, exp 12/31)
[/L] (exp 12/20)

Looks like they raised the price a whole cent for some reason!

rated:
I already bought and recd the Bluetooth items talked about here. This was my first order with Newegg and have a question. I wanted to buy three more to give as gifts and am able to use another address for the rebates. (Limit of three rebates per address. Limit of FIVE for purchase.)

Should I create another Newegg acct and use another CC of mine OR, could I just order from within my own Newegg acct? I just put three of the items in the cart with no problem as far as the limit of five goes.

Oh, I just noticed there no longer is a limit of five mentioned on the item page! I know they raised the item one cent from when I bought mine. The receipt I sent in for the rebates does show my ship to and bill to address. This next order would have a different ship to addy of course. Do you think the second set of rebates would be denied if the connect the two bill to addys?

rated:
Maybe I could use my AMEX cards I got at CVS?

rated:

Moderator Comment: A link in your message may have benefited someone other than the site/merchant making the offer. Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Dec. 23, 2011 @ 5:04pm
rated:
The Bluetooth headset mentioned earlier here is back to $20.00 from $20.01. It has gone from $20 to $20.01 to $20!

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

KASPERSKY lab PURE Total Security - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 Rebate (exp. 1/18/12)

If i did this offer back in Dec can I do it again? The promotion # looks different.

rated:
SuperOcean said:   sakrlewu said:   New FAR

KASPERSKY lab PURE Total Security - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 Rebate (exp. 1/18/12)

If i did this offer back in Dec can I do it again? The promotion # looks different.
Yes

rated:

rated:
FWers

Are there any Newegg coupons that can be applied to these FAR items and you still get full rebate thus resulting it in a moneymaker
once you get your prepaid visa card and able to use the same

Please advise since i havent ever done the Newegg rebates, only Staples

rated:
bendakaya said:   
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 - 3 users
$60 - $60 Rebate(exp.01/01/12)

Did anyone else buy this? I was doing some rebates tonight, and found a box of Webroot Anywhere Essentials. I could not figure out where I bought it from, but I eventually realized it came from Newegg and was what I ordered on this FAR offer. Turns out I had submited the rebate last week. I verified that the UPC label that I peeled off the box matched the UPC # on the rebate form (ending in 140) and the form says the product is Complete, but the box has the wrong product! I haven't checked inside the box to see what product is inside.

The Newegg rebate page doesn't even list this rebate anymore, and when I click on the item in this post it says that the item is discontinued. Newegg has a bad habit of removing rebate forms for items like that. I found out when I looked for Parallels 6. Fortunately the OP posts the links here and they still work (thanks!).

rated:
billrubin said:   bendakaya said:   

Did anyone else buy this?

I may have done this. What are you looking for?

rated:
uutxs said:   billrubin said:   bendakaya said:   

Did you get the correct product?

rated:
billrubin said:   uutxs said:   billrubin said:   bendakaya said:   

Did you get the correct product?

You are absolutely right. The UPC on the form matches that on the box I received. The box says "Essentials" but the form says "Complete". However, the CD inside the box says "Complete".

rated:
uutxs said:   You are absolutely right. The UPC on the form matches that on the box I received. The box says "Essentials" but the form says "Complete". However, the CD inside the box says "Complete".Wow, bizarre. I just opened my box and it's also the correct product. Someone screwed up!

rated:
billrubin said:   uutxs said:   You are absolutely right. The UPC on the form matches that on the box I received. The box says "Essentials" but the form says "Complete". However, the CD inside the box says "Complete".Wow, bizarre. I just opened my box and it's also the correct product. Someone screwed up!

Ha.. I noticed the box was "Essentials" when it first came and didn't even check the UPC. I had Newegg process the exchange. I wonder what product is coming in return.

Talk about a huge mistake on Webroots part.

rated:
FullTimeDad said:   Ha.. I noticed the box was "Essentials" when it first came and didn't even check the UPC. I had Newegg process the exchange. I wonder what product is coming in return.Did it ship? Given that they don't have that item on their website anymore, I wonder if they had one to send you. And if you don't get the correct UPC on what they send you, you won't get the rebate.

rated:
Ugh. I got the Essential version too and the UPC did not match the one on the rebate form. Already sent it back for an exchange.

billrubin said:   FullTimeDad said:   Ha.. I noticed the box was "Essentials" when it first came and didn't even check the UPC. I had Newegg process the exchange. I wonder what product is coming in return.Did it ship? Given that they don't have that item on their website anymore, I wonder if they had one to send you. And if you don't get the correct UPC on what they send you, you won't get the rebate.

rated:
billrubin said:   FullTimeDad said:   Ha.. I noticed the box was "Essentials" when it first came and didn't even check the UPC. I had Newegg process the exchange. I wonder what product is coming in return.Did it ship? Given that they don't have that item on their website anymore, I wonder if they had one to send you. And if you don't get the correct UPC on what they send you, you won't get the rebate.

It didn't ship. They sent an email today saying the item is out of stock and they are issuing a refund.

rated:
woodsley said:   Ugh. I got the Essential version too and the UPC did not match the one on the rebate form. Already sent it back for an exchange.That is odd that your UPC did not match. It should have ended in 140.

rated:
Yes, luckily I checked the UPC before ripping it off. I punched that UPC number into Amazon website and the product came up as Webroot Essentials.

billrubin said:   woodsley said:   Ugh. I got the Essential version too and the UPC did not match the one on the rebate form. Already sent it back for an exchange.That is odd that your UPC did not match. It should have ended in 140.

rated:
woodsley said:   billrubin said:   woodsley said:   Ugh. I got the Essential version too and the UPC did not match the one on the rebate form. Already sent it back for an exchange.That is odd that your UPC did not match. It should have ended in 140.]Yes, luckily I checked the UPC before ripping it off. I punched that UPC number into Amazon website and the product came up as Webroot Essentials.Was it on a sticker or directly on the box? Webroot seems to use different UPC's for their products at each retailer, presumably so they can make sure that rebates are not paid for product not purchased there (and also to make sure stock is not being shipped incorrectly, I guess). I have no doubt that the UPC on the box is for Essentials, since the box said it was Essentials. But the UPC on the sticker (on my box, at least) was 667208385140, and that matches the Complete product on Amazon, and the rebate form.

rated:

AVG Internet Security 2012 - 3 PCs
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp. 1/18/12)

Just a heads up on this one, you may want to wait until the 19th or 20th when the form becomes available on rebateshq to submit it, the form on the Newegg site is titled for AVG Antivirus/PC Tuneup but the body says its for the correct Internet Security 3-User

rated:
jasonlkska said:   Just a heads up on this one, you may want to wait until the 19th or 20th when the form becomes available on rebateshq to submit it, the form on the Newegg site is titled for AVG Antivirus/PC Tuneup but the body says its for the correct Internet Security 3-UserFirst, unless you have figured something out that the rest of us haven't, there is not any correlation between the end of the purchase period and when it becomes available for online submission (many forms are never becoming available for pre-submission these days). Second, what the form says is really not important. The rebate is going to be approved or denied based on what their computer says for the offer # and what UPC they're expecting to get. Also, the model # listed (IS12N12EN003) does match the correct product at Newegg, although I strongly doubt they'll be looking at that, either.

rated:
I'M DONE WITH AVG REBATES.

rated:
badboi said:   I'M DONE WITH AVG REBATES.Or are they done with you?

rated:
billrubin said:   badboi said:   I'M DONE WITH AVG REBATES.Or are they done with you?

Why? because they didn't pay me for the rebates I submitted even though the rebates where for a different product, promotion numbers, retailers and dates? Give me a break!

rated:
fallengod said:   The whole prepaid visa card thing that has been adopted over the past 5 years or so is definitely annoying.

I currently still have a $20 card I have to figure out how to use and remember to use that expires in a month(which is abusrd).

I still don't understand why they started doing this. It has to cost them more money to do visa debit cards vesus a check and it is definitely less customer friendly, what is the benefit for them to do it this way.

The easiest and quickest way to zero out the balance of a prepaid card is to pre-pay for your gas. My Honda wont hold enough gas to use $50 in one shot so I will pre-pay for 2 $25 dollar gas purchases.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67867
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014