• filter:
  • 149 50 51525366
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
The Kaspersky offer now lists a Free 8GB Flashdrive with Purchase!

The McAfee offer also lists a Free 8GB Flashdrive with Purchase.

rated:
Scifiguy123 said:   The Kaspersky offer now lists a Free 8GB Flashdrive with Purchase!

The McAfee offer also lists a Free 8GB Flashdrive with Purchase.

Too bad I already ordered the Kaspersky.  Maybe it isn't too bad really because I have several of these drives already. 

rated:
I have a few of them also but who couldn't use another flashdrive. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate. Not most times, but sometimes.

rated:
VivYip said:   credit to fixfox69 for the following item:

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 - Home w/ Headset - OEM  ** free aquazone2**
(JULYHOME to make price toe $40) - $40 MIR card  exp 7/11/13

this has been added to the QS

Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.

rated:
Will NE get involved with rebate co.'s that aren't paying within the stated time frame? TIA

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 - Home w/ Headset - OEM   ** free aquazone2**
(JULYHOME to make price toe $40) - $40 MIR card   exp 7/11/13

Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.

I have not, I was just thinking about this yesterday.  I bought this 7/03/13 and submitted as soon as I got the rebate.   No rebate yet. 

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:     Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.

I'm still waiting for this as well. Not worried about it though and won't contact the processor til after 4 months at least.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
1brooklyn1 said:     Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.
  I'm still waiting for this as well. Not worried about it though and won't contact the processor til after 4 months at least.

Received mine 9/14.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 - Home w/ Headset - OEM   ** free aquazone2**
(JULYHOME to make price toe $40) - $40 MIR card   exp 7/11/13

Yeah, I haven't, either.

rated:
I haven't either. status shows Received, Submission is being processed

rated:
I guess,Nuance can now be added to the Hall of Shame of s/w vendors that fail to pay within stated time frames.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:    Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.
Calling the rebate processor will do no good if they're not being paid by the manufacturer. They're not going to send you a check until they've received money to fund the payment account.

BTW according to the rebate status I see when tracking this rebate, I had 2 rebates received 10/23/2012 and checks mailed 1/14/2013. Based on that, I'd expect to see this rebate mailed the middle of this month. They're probably postponing payment until the next quarter (as they did last time).

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   I guess,Nuance can now be added to the Hall of Shame of s/w vendors that fail to pay within stated time frames.
  Come on, really? Given the state of the rebate game and denials/blacklisting, you want a company in the "Hall of Shame" for sending checks a few weeks later than advertised?

rated:
I have four Nuance rebates for products purchased 7/3 - 7/11. All are received but unpaid. Three are with R-Z but one is with 4MR, so it looks like what Bill said - the manufacturer hasn't provided the funds to fulfill the rebates yet.

rated:
From my experience, Nuance can easily take four months to receive. I had one take almost 6 months in 2012. Start calling at the 4 month mark, that's my strategy.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   From my experience, Nuance can easily take four months to receive. I had one take almost 6 months in 2012. Start calling at the 4 month mark, that's my strategy.
  Yeah, I'm not worried about late, just about hostile denials for life.  

rated:
Rec'd 7/15 - still no check

rated:
billrubin said:   
1brooklyn1 said:    Has anyone received this rebate, it has been well over 10 weeks, since my rebate was received,and it still hasn't been mailed out, despite several calls to the rebate-zone processor.
Calling the rebate processor will do no good if they're not being paid by the manufacturer. They're not going to send you a check until they've received money to fund the payment account.

BTW according to the rebate status I see when tracking this rebate, I had 2 rebates received 10/23/2012 and checks mailed 1/14/2013. Based on that, I'd expect to see this rebate mailed the middle of this month. They're probably postponing payment until the next quarter (as they did last time).

Agreed, but the rebate processor can notify the manufacturer of consumers' extreme dissatisfaction of the lengthy delay in the payment of their rebates.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:     Agreed, but the rebate processor can notify the manufacturer of consumers' extreme dissatisfaction of the lengthy delay in the payment of their rebates.
  You can't possibly be this naive.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   
billrubin said:   

Agreed, but the rebate processor can notify the manufacturer of consumers' extreme dissatisfaction of the lengthy delay in the payment of their rebates.

The rebate processor CSR's couldn't care less.  You're much better off conveying your dissatisfaction directly to the manufacturer (or whoever is actually offering the rebate).

rated:
RonR said:   
1brooklyn1 said:   
billrubin said:   

The rebate processor CSR's couldn't care less.  You're much better off conveying your dissatisfaction directly to the manufacturer (or whoever is actually offering the rebate).

And they don't care either.  But you might feel better doing it, probably not though. 

rated:
2 to add for today.

AVG AntiVirus 2013 - 3 PC
$25 - $25 MIR card exp 10/31/13

AVG Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 10/31/13

rated:
credit 116sloppyjoe116

free shipping
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home 
Coupon code CMEY1234 to make price $35 - $35 MIR card  exp 10/31/13

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home - KeyCard 
Coupon code CMEY1234 to make price $35 - $35 MIR card  exp 10/31/13

(tiny personal note, my rebate from july has not arrived either, and the rebates above are 2 seperate rebates...I will give mine until end of this month before calling...and if you purcase stuff, then don't forget to use discover card for the 5% CashBack on online purchases)

rated:
VivYip said:   credit 116sloppyjoe116

free shipping
NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home  
Coupon code CMEY1234 to make price $35 - $35 MIR card   exp 10/31/13

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home - KeyCard  
Coupon code CMEY1234 to make price $35 - $35 MIR card   exp 10/31/13

(tiny personal note, my rebate from july has not arrived either, and the rebates above are 2 seperate rebates...I will give mine until end of this month before calling...and if you purcase stuff, then don't forget to use discover card for the 5% CashBack on online purchases)

The promo code CMEY1234 has expired and is no longer valid

rated:
3 to add today courtesy of rvonhaden

free shipping

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 MIR exp 10/31/13

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
$30 - $30 MIr exp 10/17/13

need Shoprunner otherwise
Macally BOOKSTANDPRO2 Carrying Case (Briefcase) for iPad **3.99 s/h**
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR card exp 10/9/13

don't forget to use discover this quarter, additional 5% CB on online purchases

rated:
Why are they still selling internet security 2013 when internet security 2014 is already out?  Strange....

rated:
i think they're just trying their best to get rid of the old stuff ASAP.

rated:
clearanceman said:   Why are they still selling internet security 2013 when internet security 2014 is already out?  Strange....
  Does it matter? Does anyone actually use/install it?

rated:
bytem3 said:   
clearanceman said:   Why are they still selling internet security 2013 when internet security 2014 is already out?  Strange....

I purchase only for myself, relatives and friends - I have never resold any.
In years past, I installed the previous year's version of Kaspersky and it gave me a free upgrade to the current version with a full year license.

rated:
GeorgeGarman said:   
bytem3 said:   

I purchase only for myself, relatives and friends - I have never resold any.
In years past, I installed the previous year's version of Kaspersky and it gave me a free upgrade to the current version with a full year license.

I don't resell software either, but I've found that the vast majority of what I buy ends up in storage in my place since it is stuff that I would not trust to protect a computer *looks over at the big cupboard overflowing with FAR software*. I believe you are correct and that most - if not all - of these will give you a free update to the current version, since this has also been my experience.

rated:
The promo code CMEY1234 has expired and is no longer valid.

rated:
bytem3 said:   

You can install an old version of Kaspersky and then download the update to the current version.

rated:
I spoke to the Nuance rebate processor/rebate-zone today and was told the $40 cards should be mailed out within the next 10 business days.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to the Nuance rebate processor/rebate-zone today and was told the $40 cards should be mailed out within the next 10 business days.
As expected, they moved the expense to the next quarter. And notice they have more rebates at the start of this quarter, which I'm sure won't be paid until next quarter again.

rated:
billrubin said:   
1brooklyn1 said:   I spoke to the Nuance rebate processor/rebate-zone today and was told the $40 cards should be mailed out within the next 10 business days.
As expected, they moved the expense to the next quarter. And notice they have more rebates at the start of this quarter, which I'm sure won't be paid until next quarter again.

I hope not, I just bought the total defense-nuance bundle FAR at Tiger Direct, and I don't want to wait 'til 2014 before it's mailed out.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:     I hope not, I just bought the total defense-nuance bundle FAR at Tiger Direct, and I don't want to wait 'til 2014 before it's mailed out.
As I said earlier, you can't possibly be this naive. Wasn't it obvious what they are doing, especially after I spelled it out for you and you were told that calling the rebate house did no good?

I can't understand why you would deal with a Total Defense rebate, in the first place.

rated:
billrubin said:   
1brooklyn1 said:     I hope not, I just bought the total defense-nuance bundle FAR at Tiger Direct, and I don't want to wait 'til 2014 before it's mailed out.
As I said earlier, you can't possibly be this naive. Wasn't it obvious what they are doing, especially after I spelled it out for you and you were told that calling the rebate house did no good?

I can't understand why you would deal wit a Total Defense rebate, in the first place.

I'm cashing out the rebate prepaid cards,which were all MM's btw, from Parago,and getting an additional 5% from Shopdiscover. I also contacted Nuance and Newegg directly.

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:     I'm cashing out the rebate prepaid cards,which were all MM's btw, from Parago,and getting an additional 5% from Shopdiscover. I also contacted Nuance and Newegg directly.

And do you actually think that your contacting them is the reason why the rebates are being paid now???

rated:
LorenPechtel said:   
bytem3 said:   

You can install an old version of Kaspersky and then download the update to the current version.

With Kaspersky at least, you don't even need to install the old version first.  As long as it is the same product (Internet Security, antivirus, pure, etc...), the key will work for newer versions.  I never even bother with the CD other than to get the key off the sleeve, I just download the latest version from their site.

rated:
It occurred to me that some of the software companies are monitoring this thread.  I'm not saying how I figured that out, but I'm almost sure of it.  Comment accordingly. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 149 50 51525366
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014