• filter:
  • 150 51 52535467
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Flatbob said:   I got three of four unpaid Nuance rebates today (one check and two cards). All were from R-Z.

One of one yesterday for me.

rated:
morning: 1 to add for today:

KASPERSKY lab Anti-Virus 2013 - 3 PCs
$40 - $40 MIR exp 10/31/13

rated:
morning, more 2014 titles are showing up as FAR...

1 to add

AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs   
$20 - $20 MIr    exp 10/25/13 (credit jefflam79)

update 9:20am... credit dealnews for additional coupon code SAVETENOCT18Q for the AVG PcTuneUp Supposedly, it becomes a $2 moneymaker.

update 8:35am

Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 - 3 PCs   
$25 - $25 MIR   (exp 10/25/13 (credit johnnybs)

note: avg's rebate forms mention a limit 1 rebate/product/name/address/12 months.

Thanks for reading

rated:
VivYip said:   morning, more 2014 titles are showing up as FAR...

1 to add

AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs      
$20 - $20 MIr       exp 10/25/13 (credit jefflam79)

update 9:20am... credit dealnews for additional coupon code SAVETENOCT18Q for the AVG PcTuneUp Supposedly, it becomes a $2 moneymaker.

update 8:35am

Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 - 3 PCs      
$25 - $25 MIR      (exp 10/25/13 (credit johnnybs)

note: avg's rebate forms mention a limit 1 rebate/product/name/address/12 months.

Thanks for reading

Note: Panda may shut you down for no reason whatsoever like Webroot.  Hasn't happened to me, but I've read about it and I'll never do another Panda rebate again. 

rated:
VivYip said:   morning: 1 to add for today:

$40 - $40 MIR   exp 10/31/13

Seems like they had this already? I did one for the same promo number 51466 on 10/1. The purchase date was 10/1-10/10, looks like they just extended it.

rated:
matrix5k said:   

$40 - $40 MIR      exp 10/31/13

Seems like they had this already? I did one for the same promo number 51466 on 10/1. The purchase date was 10/1-10/10, looks like they just extended it.

Yep, that's what they did.   And I just noticed I did it twice.  The second copy isn't here yet.  Darn it, there's $40 down the drain.  Wonder if they'll let me return it?  I don't mind paying returning mailing. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   
matrix5k said:   

$40 - $40 MIR            exp 10/31/13

Yep, that's what they did.   And I just noticed I did it twice.  The second copy isn't here yet.  Darn it, there's $40 down the drain.  Wonder if they'll let me return it?  I don't mind paying returning mailing. 

If you are there for delivery, do not open and refuse shipment.
If you are not there for delivery, do not open and take to ups( or whatever carrier) and refuse shipment.
Either way it will be returned to Newegg at no expense for you, and you will get full return credit.
Newegg is Awesome about helping their customers.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
PatBrit said:   
clearanceman said:   
matrix5k said:   

$40 - $40 MIR              exp 10/31/13

If you are there for delivery, do not open and refuse shipment.
If you are not there for delivery, do not open and take to ups( or whatever carrier) and refuse shipment.
Either way it will be returned to Newegg at no expense for you, and you will get full return credit.
Newegg is Awesome about helping their customers.

If you used Shoprunner, you get free return shipping.

rated:
ack! I'm so sorry I didn't notice the extension of the rebate! (i guess I was spoiled by the simplicity of Newegg rebates...sorry!!!) (I guess I'll need to really double check on the rebates from now on. =( oh well)

well, at least this one will really be new...

AVG Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 10/25/13

Thanks for your patience in reading this.

rated:
Before it's gone:

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
$70 online price
Enter promo code KSP3125 to take $25 off
$45 mail-in rebate
Final price: FAR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...683235508 
Rebate Form  [newegg.com ] 

rated:
clearanceman said:   
matrix5k said:   

$40 - $40 MIR       exp 10/31/13

File the rebate to an alternate address, if you already opened it.

rated:
no Newegg free after mir products these days, except antivirus and software. waiting for thanks giving clearance sales

rated:
IndianInUSA said:   no Newegg free after mir products these days, except antivirus and software. waiting for thanks giving clearance sales
  not true

rated:
1 to add for today:

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs 
$65 - $65 MIR card  exp 10/31/13 (credit ctgolfer)

(usualy McAfee caution applies)
lordoffire said:   
IndianInUSA said:   no Newegg free after mir products these days, except antivirus and software. waiting for thanks giving clearance sales
  not true

Perhaps IndianinUSA was suggesting that he's getting ready for BF, so he won't do FAR until then. (maybe cautious, that's all)

However, I would agree with lordoffire that there are quite a few FAR...perhps not so many items, but FAR is available...(I sorta expect more to come since it's near the end of the year and 2014 software is out...)

rated:
  They had card readers yesterday, $6 MM if you bought three. 

rated:
1brooklyn1 said:   
clearanceman said:   
matrix5k said:   

$40 - $40 MIR        exp 10/31/13

File the rebate to an alternate address, if you already opened it.

Haven't received it yet.  I'll try to identify it and refuse shipment. 

rated:
VivYip said:   1 to add for today:

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs  
$65 - $65 MIR card   exp 10/31/13 (credit ctgolfer)

(usualy McAfee caution applies)

They are now including a free 8gb USB drive with the Total Protection.

rated:
Noob (but sincere) question: Newegg is not Staples, where we might want to monetize rewards. So if most of these are not MM, why are we buying only FARs?

rated:
aarzi said:   Noob (but sincere) question: Newegg is not Staples, where we might want to monetize rewards. So if most of these are not MM, why are we buying only FARs?
  I know why I am buying them, I don't know why you are buying them.  Only you can answer that question. 

rated:
I am not buying anything yet. I would like to know if there is a reason I should start.

rated:
aarzi said:   I am not buying anything yet. I would like to know if there is a reason I should start.

You're not alone in not getting it. If you own a computer business or something it would seem worthwhile. I suspect most people buying them are selling them, I just don't see a lot of profit it in. Maybe when the 2014's first come out they still get a decent price but then the prices dive. A few titles are worth money but most seem to be only worth $5. If you want to do rebates for $5 then go for it or cherry pick the few titles that are worth something.

rated:
aarzi said:   I am not buying anything yet. I would like to know if there is a reason I should start.
  Not to be an ass, but how can I know if there is a reason you should start buying them?

rated:
JamesTKirk said:   

You're not alone in not getting it. If you own a computer business or something it would seem worthwhile. I suspect most people buying them are selling them, I just don't see a lot of profit it in. Maybe when the 2014's first come out they still get a decent price but then the prices dive. A few titles are worth money but most seem to be only worth $5. If you want to do rebates for $5 then go for it or cherry pick the few titles that are worth something.

Anymore you have to cherry pick the few titles that won't deny your rebates and blacklist you, as well.

rated:

FatWallet "FatCash" is on 1st., FatWallet Hot Deals are on 2nd., Rebates are on 3rd.
Eventually they all come home and slide into your Fatter-Wallet.
Play Ball, Enjoy the Game,
or Watch from the Bleachers and please remain Silent.

rated:
clearanceman said:   

Where was that posted? Not in this thread.

rated:
clearanceman said:   
  Not to be an ass, but how can I know if there is a reason you should start buying them?

And yet you succeed in being one.

rated:
aarzi said:   
clearanceman said:   

OK, you tell him why he should start buying them and clutter this topic up even more. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   
aarzi said:   
clearanceman said:   

OK, you tell him why he should start buying them and clutter this topic up even more. 

And you succeed even more....

rated:

rated:
So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   

Where was that posted? Not in this thread.

Wow, I posted it yesterday and now it's just gone.   I'll try againPayPal Here Credit Card Reader Free after $15 Rebate + Free Shipping has Paypal here credit card reader for 14.99$ - 2$ coupon ( CODE : PAYPALTWOC)-15$ rebate 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16875975218...

rated:
clearanceman said:   
  Wow, I posted it yesterday and now it's just gone.   I'll try againPayPal Here Credit Card Reader Free after $15 Rebate + Free Shipping has Paypal here credit card reader for 14.99$ - 2$ coupon ( CODE : PAYPALTWOC)-15$ rebate 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16875975218...

oh! you mean that! I don't think I saw it in this thread...and I once tried posting about the paypal reader (a while back here), but people mentioned that some credit card readers didn't have the code on them and some said that paypal was stopping the program...so I stopped even considering it. FWIW, it's a limit 3 per paypal account.

rated:
and 1 more courtesy of dealnews

Targus ACP45US1-50-B Universal Docking Station w/ Digital Audio (2.99)
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 10/23/13

Thanks for reading

rated:
clearanceman said:   So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!
Too late now but you should have contacted UPS to see if they could refuse delivery before even delivering, or left a note on your door saying that you refused it. Or sign up for UPS My Choice and I think you could have done it that way (possibly for a fee).

rated:
clearanceman said:   So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!
 Why do you think you can't return it to Newegg?:

This item is covered by Newegg.com's Software Standard Return Policy

• Return Retail Software for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)
  • Return OEM Software for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)

rated:
Newegg showed no RMA able to be selected online but I emailed and got an RMA.

rated:

rated:
morning! 2 software to add

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices 
EMCWXVV43 (coupon code to make price $40) - $40 MIR  exp 10/31/13

Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 - Standard - 3 PCs / 1 Year
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 10/28/13

rated:
no new FAR item yet, but tiny update:

the FAR AVG 2013 software now have the following:

Free upgrade to 2014

I will clean up the QS tomorrow morning ASAP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 150 51 52535467
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014