• filter:
  • 151 52 53545570
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   
IndianInUSA said:   no Newegg free after mir products these days, except antivirus and software. waiting for thanks giving clearance sales
  They had card readers yesterday, $6 MM if you bought three. 

  Where was that posted? Not in this thread.

  Wow, I posted it yesterday and now it's just gone.   I'll try againPayPal Here Credit Card Reader Free after $15 Rebate + Free Shipping has Paypal here credit card reader for 14.99$ - 2$ coupon ( CODE : PAYPALTWOC)-15$ rebate 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16875975218...

rated:
clearanceman said:   
  Wow, I posted it yesterday and now it's just gone.   I'll try againPayPal Here Credit Card Reader Free after $15 Rebate + Free Shipping has Paypal here credit card reader for 14.99$ - 2$ coupon ( CODE : PAYPALTWOC)-15$ rebate 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?&Item=N82E16875975218...


oh! you mean that! I don't think I saw it in this thread...and I once tried posting about the paypal reader (a while back here), but people mentioned that some credit card readers didn't have the code on them and some said that paypal was stopping the program...so I stopped even considering it. FWIW, it's a limit 3 per paypal account.

rated:
and 1 more courtesy of dealnews

Targus ACP45US1-50-B Universal Docking Station w/ Digital Audio (2.99)
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 10/23/13

Thanks for reading

rated:
clearanceman said:   So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!
Too late now but you should have contacted UPS to see if they could refuse delivery before even delivering, or left a note on your door saying that you refused it. Or sign up for UPS My Choice and I think you could have done it that way (possibly for a fee).

rated:
clearanceman said:   So my Kaspersky Antivirus is here and I didn't catch UPS to refuse shipment.  The nearest UPS is 25 miles away (actual UPS store, not middleman).  Newegg has no RMA on this software.  What is my best option?  THanks!
 Why do you think you can't return it to Newegg?:

This item is covered by Newegg.com's Software Standard Return Policy

  • Return Retail Software for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)
  • Return OEM Software for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)

rated:
Newegg showed no RMA able to be selected online but I emailed and got an RMA.

rated:

rated:
morning! 2 software to add

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices 
EMCWXVV43 (coupon code to make price $40) - $40 MIR  exp 10/31/13

Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 - Standard - 3 PCs / 1 Year
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 10/28/13

rated:
no new FAR item yet, but tiny update:

the FAR AVG 2013 software now have the following:

Free upgrade to 2014

I will clean up the QS tomorrow morning ASAP.

rated:
VivYip said:   no new FAR item yet, but tiny update:

the FAR AVG 2013 software now have the following:

Free upgrade to 2014

I will clean up the QS tomorrow morning ASAP.

  
This has always been the case if anyone was wondering: http://www.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-5167 (direct linking it screws it up)

Kaspersky  and Panda  do the same thing.

rated:
morning

1 to add for today:

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
$40 - $40 MIR  exp 11/7/13

rated:
VivYip said:   morning

1 to add for today:

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs   
$40 - $40 MIR    exp 11/7/13

  Got another Webroot denial.  Interesting, they paid the latest one through frys.  But I am banned from Webroot Newegg rebates for life.   It will make Webroot happy as they read this topic that I will NEVER buy their product again.  Panda is in the same boat, no more for me.  You can get banned at any time for any reason.  

rated:
That was my first and only time of my Webroot purchase. I got $30 MIR check (kind of postcard) yesterday!

rated:
happy halloween!

1 to add, but no free shipping w/o Shoprunner

Macally HONEYSLEEVE Carrying Case (Sleeve) for iPad Black (3.99 shipping w/o Shoprunner)
$10.99 - $10.99 MIR card exp 11/6/13

rated:
I'm hoping they add some deals again tomorrow. Slim pickins lately
 

rated:
clearanceman said:   I'm hoping they add some deals again tomorrow. Slim pickins lately

they'll have(?) to...otherwise, the QS list will be nearly empty (a lot expire today) ^_^

rated:
VivYip said:   currently out of stock, but added to the QS just in case...

Turtle Beach Ear Force XLC Stereo Headset with Mic (refurb)  
$11.99 - $11.99 MIR card   (exp 10/31/13) (credit JaxFL)

  This item is in stock, but it's sold by BuySPRY  at Newegg. The rebate says the purchase needs to be made at Newegg.com. So, does making a purchase from a third party at Newegg count as making the purchase at Newegg.com?

Seems it could go either way.

rated:
nope

don't buy it if the rebate is not showing up on the page. (I might start cleaning up the QS early, so just a heads up)

btw, the emerson is back in stock, so I moved it back...argh...i just saw the price at 0.00AR

moving it back again. sorry

rated:
@VivYip - Why so? It's purchased from Newegg.com, but sold by some one else. Will there be a problem when they process the rebates?

rated:
I'm very cautious when it comes to rebates...If someone has experience doing Newegg rebates in this situation, I would be curious how was the rebate experience, but I rather be safe than sorry. (especially is the rebate is off the page itself)

rated:
The rebates say FROM Newegg.com not AT.

rated:
Newegg rebates are for items sold directly by Newegg -- they're not going to pay you a rebate for buying from another seller

The rebate info will show up in the cart if the item qualifies

rated:
hello!

1 to add today
free shipping

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb)
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR card (limit 3) (credit jokersmoker)

rated:
VivYip said:   hello!

1 to add today
free shipping

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb) 
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR card  (limit 3) (credit jokersmoker)

  oos

rated:
that was quick. i swear, i saw it when there was still yellow and said free shipping

update: forgot to put expiration on rebate...sorry!  QS has been updated.

rated:
2 to add for today

free shipping
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years 
$30 - $30 MIR card  exp 11/11/13

no free shipping w/o Shoprunner
Scosche webKASE IPD2HFY for iPad 2/3/4 -Yellow  $3.99s/h
$14.99 - $14.99 MIR card  exp 11/11/13

rated:
Friends, Is it ok to buy the same product (Free after MIR) more than once, but during different promotion period?

Example: I already submitted rebates for the products Scosche webKASE and Macally HONEYSLEEVE Carrying Case (Sleeve) for iPad Black, but again it listed as Free after MIR, but different promotional dates. Will there be any problem during the rebate processing?

rated:
sorry, no experience. (i didn't do any of the items that don't have free shipping...i don't have Shoprunner and too lazy to risk the trial (bad memory)

rated:
@VivYip - Right. But I signed up for free Shoprunner membership 2 years back and renewed it again last year. All credit goes to Fatwallet and members for posting all good deals!

rated:
If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  

rated:
thanks indianinusa and clearanceman. i'll check it out. i'll probably not get it mostly because...it provides SOME restraint in my shopping for me. ^_^ Thanks though.

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Which other bargain site?

rated:
Posted on SD, but direct link: https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress (terms all the way at the bottom)

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Thanks for posting this, it worked for me!  I probably would have overlooked the title when perusing the forums.

rated:
Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.

rated:
garriew said:   
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Which other bargain site?

  Where most of the deals come from here in hot deals, SDs

rated:
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

I wasn't implying that it was a problem. I actually think it's a positive development assuming it's the case - tracking Bitdefender rebates is simply a horrible affair given that the tracking numbers aren't provided in the documentation with the rebate cards. The rebateshq website is a clear step up from the rebate-zone one as well. The Citi rebate cards are better from a fees standpoint but their website is a pain compared to the one provided by rebateshq for account history. All in all, I'd be pretty happy with a switch to rebateshq - though if it eventually leads to them pulling a Webroot that'd be bad, obviously.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

I wasn't implying that it was a problem. I actually think it's a positive development assuming it's the case - tracking Bitdefender rebates is simply a horrible affair given that the tracking numbers aren't provided in the documentation with the rebate cards. The rebateshq website is a clear step up from the rebate-zone one as well. The Citi rebate cards are better from a fees standpoint but their website is a pain compared to the one provided by rebateshq for account history. All in all, I'd be pretty happy with a switch to rebateshq - though if it eventually leads to them pulling a Webroot that'd be bad, obviously.

  Oh, I see. I agree.  Bitdefender is awful to track but at least they pay. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 151 52 53545570
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014