• filter:
  • 151 52 53545568
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm very cautious when it comes to rebates...If someone has experience doing Newegg rebates in this situation, I would be curious how was the rebate experience, but I rather be safe than sorry. (especially is the rebate is off the page itself)

rated:
The rebates say FROM Newegg.com not AT.

rated:
Newegg rebates are for items sold directly by Newegg -- they're not going to pay you a rebate for buying from another seller

The rebate info will show up in the cart if the item qualifies

rated:
hello!

1 to add today
free shipping

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb)
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR card (limit 3) (credit jokersmoker)

rated:
VivYip said:   hello!

1 to add today
free shipping

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb) 
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR card  (limit 3) (credit jokersmoker)

  oos

rated:
that was quick. i swear, i saw it when there was still yellow and said free shipping

update: forgot to put expiration on rebate...sorry!  QS has been updated.

rated:
2 to add for today

free shipping
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years 
$30 - $30 MIR card  exp 11/11/13

no free shipping w/o Shoprunner
Scosche webKASE IPD2HFY for iPad 2/3/4 -Yellow  $3.99s/h
$14.99 - $14.99 MIR card  exp 11/11/13

rated:
Friends, Is it ok to buy the same product (Free after MIR) more than once, but during different promotion period?

Example: I already submitted rebates for the products Scosche webKASE and Macally HONEYSLEEVE Carrying Case (Sleeve) for iPad Black, but again it listed as Free after MIR, but different promotional dates. Will there be any problem during the rebate processing?

rated:
sorry, no experience. (i didn't do any of the items that don't have free shipping...i don't have Shoprunner and too lazy to risk the trial (bad memory)

rated:
@VivYip - Right. But I signed up for free Shoprunner membership 2 years back and renewed it again last year. All credit goes to Fatwallet and members for posting all good deals!

rated:
If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  

rated:
thanks indianinusa and clearanceman. i'll check it out. i'll probably not get it mostly because...it provides SOME restraint in my shopping for me. ^_^ Thanks though.

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Which other bargain site?

rated:
Posted on SD, but direct link: https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress (terms all the way at the bottom)

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Thanks for posting this, it worked for me!  I probably would have overlooked the title when perusing the forums.

rated:
Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.

rated:
garriew said:   
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
 Which other bargain site?

  Where most of the deals come from here in hot deals, SDs

rated:
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

I wasn't implying that it was a problem. I actually think it's a positive development assuming it's the case - tracking Bitdefender rebates is simply a horrible affair given that the tracking numbers aren't provided in the documentation with the rebate cards. The rebateshq website is a clear step up from the rebate-zone one as well. The Citi rebate cards are better from a fees standpoint but their website is a pain compared to the one provided by rebateshq for account history. All in all, I'd be pretty happy with a switch to rebateshq - though if it eventually leads to them pulling a Webroot that'd be bad, obviously.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

I wasn't implying that it was a problem. I actually think it's a positive development assuming it's the case - tracking Bitdefender rebates is simply a horrible affair given that the tracking numbers aren't provided in the documentation with the rebate cards. The rebateshq website is a clear step up from the rebate-zone one as well. The Citi rebate cards are better from a fees standpoint but their website is a pain compared to the one provided by rebateshq for account history. All in all, I'd be pretty happy with a switch to rebateshq - though if it eventually leads to them pulling a Webroot that'd be bad, obviously.

  Oh, I see. I agree.  Bitdefender is awful to track but at least they pay. 

rated:
morning! 2 to add for today!

free shipping
AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs  
EMCWWXN99 (coupon code to make price $20) - $20 MIR card  (exp 11/14/13)

AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 1 PC  
EMCWWXN98 (coupon code to make price $20) - $20 MIR card   (exp 11/14/13)

thanks for reading

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
Nice -- I had not seen that! Just converted my account to "lifetime" free membership.

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

  Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 

rated:
morning! 1 to add

free shipping
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 1 PC**free 8gb usb**
$50 - $50 MIR card(exp 11/14/13)

rated:
EMERSON Portable NOAA Weather Radio RP6251 is back in stock from Newegg, the catch is no longer FAR, it's $12 after MIR $19.99.

rated:
@VivYip - Thanks! How about buying McAfee twice in a year? Do we have any problem while rebate processing?

rated:
...i have not encountered what otehrs have encountered with McAfee...however, i tend to be very conservative in my McAfee rebates becuase of a past experience via Staples. i used rewards to purchase the software...and the rebate was reduced. when i called (this was over 2 years ago) they said the rebate amount was reduced because i used a coupon. As a result, i'm very hesitant to use rewards to do FAR on QuickBooks or McAfee at Staples...so I guess i'll do my FAR software at Newegg. =P

FWIW, i purchased the McAfee this morning. (it's 2014 version! ^_^)

rated:
clearanceman said:   Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 
 

And do you actually believe that the CSR knows what's really going on?

rated:
billrubin said:   
We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).


They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.
  

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 
And do you actually believe that the CSR knows what's really going on?

  Yes because she said "let me talk to my manager and see if I can fix this."  Then she came back and said she would put it through if it was up to her but Webroot would not approve it. 

rated:
JamesTKirk said:   
billrubin said:   We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).
 

They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.  

Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?

rated:
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
 

  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

rated:
billrubin said:   
JamesTKirk said:   
billrubin said:   We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).
They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.  

Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?

  You don't say.

rated:
morning; 1 to add

free shipping
KASPERSKY lab Anti-Virus 2014 - 3 PCs 
coupon code EMCYTZT4823 - $35 MIR  (exp 11/21/13)

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

  Actually, Parago could be the problem. At the same point last year, they started invalidating my Webroot, Panda, AVG, and Trend Micro rebates. Too much of a coincidence that all of the invalids came at exactly the same time.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

  May not get wiped clean. I'm sure that Parago can ask the old rebate company to provide a database of all of the past Bitdefender rebates that they processed.

rated:
clearanceman said:   
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

  Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 

  When Parago rejected my rebates from multiple software manufacturers, they told me that I had to speak to each of the manufacturers individually. It would be very odd if each of these manufacturers decided on their own at exactly the same time that they should be rejecting rebates from people who submitted too many. The only constant here was Parago.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

  Actually, Parago could be the problem. At the same point last year, they started invalidating my Webroot, Panda, AVG, and Trend Micro rebates. Too much of a coincidence that all of the invalids came at exactly the same time.

  Wow, that's awful.  

rated:
Thanks for the new rebates.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 151 52 53545568
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014