• filter:
  • 1 234566
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Please check Quick Summary below
I'll try to keep the list up to date, but feel free to add if you find some new ones

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Nuance (5.56kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
this item no longer needs the coupon code, but IS a continuing rebate:

Kaspersky Multi-Device - 5 Devices
$65 - $65 MIR ex... (more)

VivYip (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 5:57p) |

Hmm.

Bought $100 Kmart GC and $50 Newegg GCs. Think I'll flip the $50 (+$10 bonus) GC for this McAfee total protection.

Krazen1211 (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 7:54p) |

No free shipping even with Shoprunner as far as I can tell.

SpeedDragon

SpeedDragon (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 11:02p) |

Current FAR (rebate limit 1 unless stated otherwise)

NUANCE PDF Converter Professional 8.0 
Coupon code EMCPCPB223 - $40 MIR card exp 7/31/14

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices 
$50 - $50 MIR exp 7/24/14

AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 1 PC 
$15 - $15 MIR card exp 7/24/14

AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs 
$15 - $15 MIR card exp 7/24/14

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 3 PCs (Product Key Card) **$10 GC**
$45 - $45 MIR card exp 7/24/14

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
$40 - $40 MIR exp 7/31/14

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 PCs (Product Key Card) **$10GC**
$65 - $65 MIR card exp 7/31/14

Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years 
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 7/24/14

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years 
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 7/31/14

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 - 3 PCs 
$40 - $40 MIR exp 7/31/14

Kaspersky Multi-Device - 5 Devices
$65 - $65 MIR exp 7/24/14

Items below require Shoprunner for free shipping; price is listed otherwise
-note: AMEX cardholders are eligible for free Shoprunner here (credit jatan1986)

Rosewill RHTS-12007 Canal High Fidelity Passive Noise Isolating Earbuds **0.99s/h**
$9.99 - $10 MIR exp 7/24/14

NUANCE PaperPort 14 --1.99 s/h--
Coupon code EMCPCWW98 - $40 MIR card exp 7/31/14

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home --1.99s/h--
Coupon code EMCPCWW97 - $35 MIR card exp 7/31/14

NUANCE OmniPage 18 **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EXLEMC2395 - $60 MIR card exp 7/31/14

NUANCE Dragon Dictate for Mac 3.0 **1.99s/h**
Coupon code BTEPCWF46 or EMCPCWE73 - $60 MIR card exp 7/31/14 (might be continuing rebate)

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Premium **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCYTZG696 - $60 MIR card exp 7/31/14

NUANCE PaperPort Professional 14.0 **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPCHH63 - $70 MIR card exp 7/31/14

Note from VivYip: Parago, the processor for McAfee /Trend Micro /QuickBooks rebates, is beginning to reject rebate submissions on a higher frequency than in the past. The "reasons" include the following (usually under the "your submission did not pass the audit process"):

McAfee : limit 1/product/name/address/yr
(also beginning an activation code requirement on pre-submissions)

AVG
rebate form said: Customer may only redeem ONE rebate per specified product per 12 month period from date of purchase.

Norton (credit to belowcost for the updated terms)
rebate form said: • Symantec limits the amount of rebate requests across all Norton rebate promotions that are submitted per
household or organization in a year to $250. Further, Symantec reserves the right to deny requests for
rebates if other factors indicate a violation of these terms and conditions.

QuickBooks require 9-digit company # and the software to be activated prior to rebate submission

Total Defense products usually have to be activated/subscribed by using credit card.
rebate form said: The product must be activated prior to rebate redemption. Activation requires a valid credit card in order to establish your software subscription. Subscription fees will be automatically charged to your account upon expiration of the initial term.

Kaspersky rebates now require the entire bottom box flap that has the UPC. The box can no longer be considered to be sealed since the entire bottom flap is missing.

Webroot products usually require the sleeve along with the usual UPC and receipt
rebate form said: Webroot rebates are limited to 3 total rebate submissions for any Webroot product per 12 month period per
name, address, or email address. Webroot product for rebate submission cannot be re-sold or auctioned. Rebate value will not exceed purchase
price. Requests from P.O. Boxes will not be accepted, and requests with invalid or undeliverable mailing address will be denied. Manufacturer is not
responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected mail. Warning: Use of multiple addresses or multiple P.O. Boxes to obtain additional rebates is considered
fraud, will be deemed void and invalidate all submissions, and may result in prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statute (18 USC Sections 1341-
1342). Offer is for the customer s personal use as the end-user only, and rebate rights cannot be transferred. Offer is only valid in the U.S and is void
where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. Keep copies of all materials submitted: originals become Manufacturer's property and will not be
returned. The product must be activated prior to rebate redemption.

Previous Items that were FAR

Section for items that start with A 
Section for items that start with B 
Section for items that start with C 
Section for items that start with D through F 
Section for items that start with G through I 
Section for items that start with J through K 
Section for items that start with L 
Section for items that start with M 
Section for items that start with N 
Section for items that start with O through P 
Section for items that start with Q through R 
Section for items that start with S 
Section for items that start with T through Z 
Staff Summary
  • Newegg Coupons:
    AFNJ4034
    Collection LED CL-G60E-6W 40 Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulb Was: $10.99 Now: $3.59 (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4029
    LG HBS-750.ACUSBKK Black Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Headset Was: $79.99 Now: $54.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4036
    Sapphire 100364-4GL Radeon R9 270X 4GB GDDR5 Video Card Was: $219.99 Now: $189.49 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4030
    Corsair Air Series SP120 120mm PWM Quiet Edition High Static Pressure Fan Twin Pack Was: $32.99 Now: $24.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4028
    Vantec Black 5200 mAh Power Cube 5200 mAh Power Bank VAN-520BB-BK Was: $69.99 Now: $12.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4032
    Rosewill CAPSTONE Series 650W ATX12V v2.92 SLI CrossFire Ready Power Supply Was: $139.99 Now: $79.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4031
    Panasonic K-KJ17MCA4BA eneloop 4-position Charger and 4-pack AA Rechargeable Batteries Was: $29.99 Now: $17.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4033
    20% off and Free shipping on Ink4work ST-TN450 Toner Replaces Brother TN-450 TN-420 Black Now: $11.99 (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4040
    Extra 20% off Rosewill RTK-146 Network/ PC Service Tools Was: $39.99 Now: $31.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4047
    Extra 20% off BYTECC BT-300 USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter Was: $18.99 Now: $15.19 and Free shipping (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4048
    Extra 20% off Rosewill RTCS-TN450 High Yield Black Toner Replaces Brother TN-450 TN450 TN-420 TN420 Was: $22.99 Now: $18.39 and Free shipping (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4045
    $4 off ICY DOCK MB082SP Dual 2.5" SSD/HDD Mounting Kit/ Bracket/ Adapter for 3.5" Drive Bay Was: $11.99 Now: $7.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4041
    Extra $10 off HP Desktop ProDesk 405 G1 Computer - AMD A-Series A4-5000 1.5GHz - Micro Tower Was: $449.99 Now: $399.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4035
    GIGABYTE HD3 LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Motherboard Was: $126.49 Now: $101.14 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4026
    Dell OptiPlex Desktop PC Intel Core i5 (3.20GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Windows 7 Pro Was: $699.99 Now: $639.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4027
    SolidRun CUBOX-I4PRO Platform Was: $149.99 Now: $129.99 (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4023
    Panasonic 5-Blade Wet/Dry Shaver with Multi-Flex Head, Nanotech Blades and Quick Lift Foil Was: $499.99 Now: $249.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4024
    Targus Ultralife Thin Canvas Case Model TTS00504US Was: $59.99 Now: $29.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4025
    Papago Gosafe 330 2" LCD Dash Camera, Car DVR, Full HD 1080p30 Video Resolution Black Was: $149.99 Now: $124.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4022
    LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet Quad-Core 2GB RAM 16GB Flash 8.3" HD Display Android 4.2 Black Was: $379.99 Now: $279.99 and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4021
    $80 off KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Red Now: $249.99 after Rebate and Free shipping (expires 7/24/14 2:59am)
    newegg25
    25% off select External DVD/Blu-ray Writers (expires 7/31/14 2:59am)
    AFNJ4038
    $60 off and Free shipping on Philips Norelco Shaver 8800 SensoTouch 3D wet/dry electric razor UltraTrack heads (expires 7/26/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Would be great if you could break it into sections for Hardware and Software. Just my 2 cents.

But thanks! Free is always good.

rated:
thanks for the effort!

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Thanks "OP". In for Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate v15.

rated:
URDeal said:   Thanks "OP". In for Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate v15.
I wonder if v15 is any better? Reviews on v14 are pretty bad (Amazon 3 stars, but tons of complaints of bugs & locking up).

rated:
thanks, but nothing for Mac?

rated:
Absolutely brilliant post. Thanks, OP.

rated:
Remember, add NEWCUSTOMER10 promotional code (expires 8/30/2011) to receive $10 off $50+. Sign up a NEW ACCOUNT to take advantage of the promotion.

rated:
Kelemvor said:   Would be great if you could break it into sections for Hardware and Software. Just my 2 cents.

Its in the quick summary. Knock yourself out and break it into sections if you so please.

rated:
wonderful deal, thanks OP

rated:
Kelemvor said:   Would be great if you could break it into sections for Hardware and Software. Just my 2 cents.

it technically already is. the only hardware i see is the last one on the list

rated:
Man, I'm still trying to unload all of the FAR items that I stockpiled back in the late 80's... Anyone need 3.5" floppies?

rated:
poison7FL said:   Man, I'm still trying to unload all of the FAR items that I stockpiled back in the late 80's... Anyone need 3.5" floppies?

lol

rated:
Thank you OP.

I am in for the Laplink, Pinnacle and the VGA kit. Laplink comes with a free transfer cable.

Even if Pinnacle Studio 15 sucks it can't possibly be any worse that Studio 14. I guess I am a glutton for punishment because I use it for my video edits.

rated:
For Pinnacle Studio $30 rebate, it says I have to include documentation from previously owned software title. So then it's not FAR unless you already own one of those titles right? Or am I missing something?

rated:
The Pinnacle rebate in the OP (which apparently is the correct one) is the same offer # that Fry's has used in the past, so if you got it for FAR from there, then you can't do that upgrade rebate again.

rated:
kvs25 said:   For Pinnacle Studio $30 rebate, it says I have to include documentation from previously owned software title. So then it's not FAR unless you already own one of those titles right? Or am I missing something?

You're correct, it's only FAR if you have proper documentation for the $30 upgrade rebate.

rated:
Right. The pinnacle is only FAR if you previously own one of those five or however many titles on the rebate page. You need the manual cover or software cd I think.

rated:
Great post - the best way imaginable to use up a Newegg gift card. Thanks!

rated:
Great post - the best way imaginable to use up a Newegg gift card. Thanks!

rated:
be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

rated:
taintedbloop said:   be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

I don't like them, but I haven't had a real problem using them. I usually use them at the grocery store. Tell the cashier you want to use two forms of payment - use up the prepaid card first, then pay the remainder some other way. They can take them at Staples too

The fees only kick in after several months - no worse than a rebate check which has to get cashed within a certain period of time.

rated:
taintedbloop said:   be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

I disagree. It's easy to use these cards by buying gift cards at a store you frequent for the full amount, like a supermarket for example. Also each card is good for 2 free redbox rentals using codes DVDONME & BREAKROOM.

rated:
Elric428 said:   taintedbloop said:   be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

I disagree. It's easy to use these cards by buying gift cards at a store you frequent for the full amount, like a supermarket for example. Also each card is good for 2 free redbox rentals using codes DVDONME & BREAKROOM.

That's what I do, although I don't do it at supermarkets because my AMEX Blue Cash card pays me 5% CashBack at supermarkets. I usually buy Wal Mart, Office Depot, Newegg gift cards (and others) with my prepaid rebate cards.

If you have an odd amount left on a card(for example, $2.54), you can buy Amazon gift cards online for any amount above $1.00, and you get the gift card e-mailed to you almost immediately. That's an easy way to use up the remaining amount on your prepaid cards.

rated:
The whole prepaid visa card thing that has been adopted over the past 5 years or so is definitely annoying.

I currently still have a $20 card I have to figure out how to use and remember to use that expires in a month(which is abusrd).

I still don't understand why they started doing this. It has to cost them more money to do visa debit cards vesus a check and it is definitely less customer friendly, what is the benefit for them to do it this way.

rated:
fallengod said:   The whole prepaid visa card thing that has been adopted over the past 5 years or so is definitely annoying.

I currently still have a $20 card I have to figure out how to use and remember to use that expires in a month(which is abusrd).

I still don't understand why they started doing this. It has to cost more money to do visa debit cards than a check for them, and it is definitely less customer friendly, what is the benefit for them to do it this way.
It's easy to understand why:
1. Transaction fee when you swipe the card: ~$0.20-$0.30
2. Processing fee: 1-3%

Let's assume you get a $20 prepaid card and spend it all on one transaction. Let's also assume that the processor gets $0.20 + 1%. The processor will get a $0.40 profit (minimum) if you use your card, and a $20 profit (maximum) if you don't use it.
So, if it costs them an extra 10 cents to send you a chunk of plastic instead of a piece of paper, they will make it back.

PS: I pay my T-Mobile bill with these things or take them to Kroger, which can pull off any remaining balance from the card.

rated:
fallengod said:   The whole prepaid visa card thing that has been adopted over the past 5 years or so is definitely annoying.

I still don't understand why they started doing this. It has to cost them more money to do visa debit cards vesus a check and it is definitely less customer friendly, what is the benefit for them to do it this way.

The benefit is that a large percentage of people will forget to cash their cards/misplace them/leave them lying around till they expire, etc.

rated:
roy7736 said:   If you have an odd amount left on a card(for example, $2.54), you can buy Amazon gift cards online for any amount above $1.00, and you get the gift card e-mailed to you almost immediately. That's an easy way to use up the remaining amount on your prepaid cards.
Wow, cool! I'm going to do that with my small-amount cards. Actually, I'll probably do that with all my rebate cards right when I get them, since I can easily use up Amazon credit. Nice find!

I just sent myself a $20 Amazon gift card from a $20 prepaid visa. Nice! I could simply use my $20 prepaid card on my next Amazon order, but it'll be much easier to load my giftcard into my Amazon account and use it that way - plus, no worries about the card expiring. I love how it's "value does not expire, but fees apply", which essentially means "Yes it expires". Tricky.

rated:
don't forget FC.

rated:
diamente said:   don't forget FC.

Yes, that can more than pay for the postage to send in the rebates.

rated:
jumpfroggy said:   roy7736 said:   If you have an odd amount left on a card(for example, $2.54), you can buy Amazon gift cards online for any amount above $1.00, and you get the gift card e-mailed to you almost immediately. That's an easy way to use up the remaining amount on your prepaid cards.
Wow, cool! I'm going to do that with my small-amount cards. Actually, I'll probably do that with all my rebate cards right when I get them, since I can easily use up Amazon credit. Nice find!

I just sent myself a $20 Amazon gift card from a $20 prepaid visa. Nice! I could simply use my $20 prepaid card on my next Amazon order, but it'll be much easier to load my giftcard into my Amazon account and use it that way - plus, no worries about the card expiring. I love how it's "value does not expire, but fees apply", which essentially means "Yes it expires". Tricky.

Another good way to use up the remainder of your prepaid cards is to use them at Staples or Office Depot (to buy gift cards, or FAR items, etc.) When you use the prepaid card, their register knows how much is remaining on the card, so it approves the purchase for just that amount and then tells you how much more you owe. I've used as many as 7 different prepaid cards for a single purchase at Staples, and it has worked perfectly.

I don't know of any other stores besides Staples & Office Depot that allow you to use multiple prepaid cards to make a single purchase.

rated:
Here's another freebie:

Corel Photo & Video Bundle X3

rated:
roy7736 said:   Here's another freebie:

Corel Photo & Video Bundle X3
Corel Video Studio (which is part of this bundle) qualifies you for the upgrade rebate for Pinnacle studio

rated:
zw12345 said:   Remember, add NEWCUSTOMER10 promotional code (expires 8/30/2011) to receive $10 off $50+. Sign up a NEW ACCOUNT to take advantage of the promotion.

Newegg is one retailer I would not screw by opening new accounts. They have been super from day one!

rated:
It says "Remove the Original UPC Barcode from the Qualifying Pinnacle Product box" for both the rebates ($40 & $30). So, obviously we cannot send this in as 2 different mail in rebates. Will they accept if both the the rebates are sent in together? Sorry I have never done this before.

rated:
roy7736 said:   

I don't know of any other stores besides Staples & Office Depot that allow you to use multiple prepaid cards to make a single purchase.

Walgreens allows too

rated:
sanmd said:   It says "Remove the Original UPC Barcode from the Qualifying Pinnacle Product box" for both the rebates ($40 & $30). So, obviously we cannot send this in as 2 different mail in rebates. Will they accept if both the the rebates are sent in together? Sorry I have never done this before.

No it doesnt, read the rebates again. The $40 one says original or copy. And yes, if they did both say original upc barcode, that would be a serious problem.

rated:

I just apply them to my Sprint and Verizon FIOS bills. Easy Shmeesy.

Skipping 2562 Messages...
rated:
VivYip said:   morning 2 to add:

needs Shoprunner
NUANCE PaperPort Professional 14.0 **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPCHH63 - $70 MIR card exp 7/31/14

(fwiw, i'm probably doing the paperport 14 prof this time)

No free shipping even with Shoprunner as far as I can tell.

SpeedDragon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234566
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014