• filter:
  • 12 3 4567
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Chatted with Newegg.com, the CSR sent an email to their rebate Dept. and will email me when CSR get feedback

Just waiting

rated:
HumanUnit530571966 said:   Same problem with Panda and I didn't notice until after cutting the UPC from the box. Called the rebate processor and CSR said the UPC is not eligble. Chatted with Newegg and CSR required that I send her a picture of the UPC. Waiting for a response via email. If you are in the same situation, call Newegg and maybe they will get this fixed.

I haven't sent in this rebate yet so my UPC (which of course is the wrong UPC) is still intact. I will chat with Newegg tomorrow and see what they say.

rated:
roy7736 said:   HumanUnit530571966 said:   Same problem with Panda and I didn't notice until after cutting the UPC from the box. Called the rebate processor and CSR said the UPC is not eligble. Chatted with Newegg and CSR required that I send her a picture of the UPC. Waiting for a response via email. If you are in the same situation, call Newegg and maybe they will get this fixed.

I haven't sent in this rebate yet so my UPC (which of course is the wrong UPC) is still intact. I will chat with Newegg tomorrow and see what they say.

I've sent them an email stating the same situation - wrong UPC here as well for the Panda Internet Security.

rated:
Has anyone heard from Newegg about the wrong UPC on the Panda Software? My email response from Newegg was they would accept a return if the box was intact (I had already removed the UPC before I noticed it was wrong) or issue a $25 Newegg credit. I'm not pleased with either option.

rated:
HumanUnit530571966 said:   Has anyone heard from Newegg about the wrong UPC on the Panda Software? My email response from Newegg was they would accept a return if the box was intact (I had already removed the UPC before I noticed it was wrong) or issue a $25 Newegg credit. I'm not pleased with either option.I sent them an email last night and they have not responded to it yet. I guess I'll try chatting again.

rated:
Surprise, surprise. The UPC on the rebate form for laplink pc lock is 0-48296-30841-7, but the UPC on the product I received is 0-48296-30862-2. We seem to have an epidemic this year...

rated:
squinky86 said:   Surprise, surprise. The UPC on the rebate form for laplink pc lock is 0-48296-30841-7, but the UPC on the product I received is 0-48296-30862-2. We seem to have an epidemic this year...
I purchased Laplink PCmover Ultimate and Laplink PCLock from Newegg.com

the UPC code of Laplink PCmover Ultimate is 0-48296-30841-7, online rebate form is www.laplink.com/NEWEGGPCMOVER090511
the UPC code of Laplink PCLock is 0-48296-30862-2 , online rebate form is www.laplink.com/NEWEGGPCLOCK090511

so the UPC 0-48296-30841-7 on the rebate form for laplink pc lock just is type error, rebate should be no problem

rated:
Can someone please confirm that AVG Internet Security 2011 with UPC 8-14949-01019-4 is the correct product for the rebate.

aboutdeals said:   For those of you who purchased, AGV Internet Security 2011, could you please provide me the correct upc number that qualifies.
In the rebete form it says 3user/1year on the top and below that for #1 it says Purchase AVG Internet Security 3 Year License

rated:
aboutdeals said:   Can someone please confirm that AVG Internet Security 2011 with UPC 8-14949-01019-4 is the correct product for the rebate.

aboutdeals said:   For those of you who purchased, AGV Internet Security 2011, could you please provide me the correct upc number that qualifies.
In the rebete form it says 3user/1year on the top and below that for #1 it says Purchase AVG Internet Security 3 Year License
The rebate form just lists the model number (IS10N12SEN003) but I'm 99% sure that 814949010194 is the correct UPC. That is the UPC I have.

rated:
Thanks Caterpillar123. I was confused because of the wording on the rebate form. Also, I was not able to locate model number on or inside the box I received. I will go ahead and submit the rebate.
caterpillar123 said:   aboutdeals said:   Can someone please confirm that AVG Internet Security 2011 with UPC 8-14949-01019-4 is the correct product for the rebate.

The rebate form just lists the model number (IS10N12SEN003) but I'm 99% sure that 814949010194 is the correct UPC. That is the UPC I have.

rated:

rated:
I just received an email from Pinnacle saying that my upgrade rebate was not valid.

The product CD title you upgraded from does not qualify for this promotion. Please refer to your rebate certificate for the list of valid titles.

I used the Corel Video Studio for the upgrade. I called in and was told that they would change the status to 'valid'. The CSR didn't know why it ha been rejected.

rated:
did anyone have the upgrade rebate form for System mechanic premium? Thanks.

rated:
woodsley said:   did anyone have the upgrade rebate form for System mechanic premium? Thanks.The upgrade rebate is for purchase from Frys only.

rated:
New FAR software

TREND MICRO Titanium Antivirus - 3 User
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp 9/28)

rated:
sakrlewu said:   woodsley said:   did anyone have the upgrade rebate form for System mechanic premium? Thanks.The upgrade rebate is for purchase from Frys only.

Where are you getting this from? I am looking at the upgrade rebate form and it says "purchase from participating retailers before Dec 31st 2011......" while I don't know which retailers are qualified, it sure doesn not say that upgrade rebate is limited to Fry's only.

So anyway, has anyone else completed this upgrade rebate, it is asking for original UPC also. I was hoping the Proof of Purchase from the side flap would be sufficient. Worse case that is what I plan on sending.

Did anyone else run into this and can you please share what you did.

Thanks!

PS: Woodsley sorry I only have a printed copy of the upgrade rebate that I have already filled out, if I had a soft copy I would share with you. But no worries, contact Newegg and they will hook you up with the rebate form.

rated:
newbietx said:   Where are you getting this from? I am looking at the upgrade rebate form and it says "purchase from participating retailers before Dec 31st 2011......" while I don't know which retailers are qualified, it sure doesn not say that upgrade rebate is limited to Fry's only.
Here is the status of my submission

Rebate: Variable Reward Check
Rebate Information For: XXXXXXXXX
Promotion: $25 Competitive Upgrade Mail in Rebate with Purchase of System Mechanic Premium at Fry's Electronics or Frys.com
Submission Type: MAIL-IN
Date Received: 09-20-2011
Status Detail: Invalid.
Invalid Reasons: Invalid Purchase Location

rated:
sakrlewu said:   newbietx said:   Where are you getting this from? I am looking at the upgrade rebate form and it says "purchase from participating retailers before Dec 31st 2011......" while I don't know which retailers are qualified, it sure doesn not say that upgrade rebate is limited to Fry's only.
Here is the status of my submission

Rebate: Variable Reward Check
Rebate Information For: XXXXXXXXX
Promotion: $25 Competitive Upgrade Mail in Rebate with Purchase of System Mechanic Premium at Fry's Electronics or Frys.com
Submission Type: MAIL-IN
Date Received: 09-20-2011
Status Detail: Invalid.
Invalid Reasons: Invalid Purchase Location

Thanks! What did the CSR say when you called in? Did you mention that it says "participating retailers" and not specifically "Frys" on the rebate form?

Second question - what did you send in as proof of purchase - copy of UPC or the "Proof of Purchase" tab from the side flap?

rated:
newbietx said:   
Thanks! What did the CSR say when you called in? Did you mention that it says "participating retailers" and not specifically "Frys" on the rebate form?

Second question - what did you send in as proof of purchase - copy of UPC or the "Proof of Purchase" tab from the side flap?

I didn't and don't plan to call CSR since the rebate is posted on Frys.com only and can't be found on Newegg or any other retailers.

rated:
sakrlewu said:   newbietx said:   

I didn't and don't plan to call CSR since the rebate is posted on Frys.com only and can't be found on Newegg or any other retailers.

Thanks, one last question. What did you send as proof of purchase, the POP on the flap or copy of UPC. I am going to take the chance and send it in anyway.

rated:
newbietx said:   sakrlewu said:   newbietx said:   

Thanks, one last question. What did you send as proof of purchase, the POP on the flap or copy of UPC. I am going to take the chance and send it in anyway.
I just sent a copy of UPC.

rated:

rated:
Thanks OP for the updates! Loving me some free software!

rated:
LiluQT said:   Thanks OP for the updates! Loving me some free software!
I can understand buying FAR items from example say Stapl3s to cash out rewards. Out of curiosity, why do folks buy FAR software from Newegg? Is it to really use it? There is only so much Antivirus software one needs.

rated:
New FAR software

KASPERSKY lab PURE Total Security - 3 User
$50- $50 Rebate(exp 10/05/2011)

rated:
bendakaya said:   New FAR software

KASPERSKY lab PURE Total Security - 3 User
$50- $50 Rebate(exp 10/05/2011)
No longer FAR, now $9.99 AR.

rated:

rated:
bill1965 said:   I bought Panda Security Internet Security 2012 - 3 User, the UPC code of received the product is 856862002610, but UPC code on rebate form is 856862002467,

The rebate form UPC code is wrong????
sent the upc (different from the one on the rebate form) from the box, rebate is validated without any problem

rated:

rated:
My supermarket (Publix) accepts my VISA rebate cards to the last penny automatically. I don't neded to know the exact amount left on the card. Also my bank can cash in certain VISA cards that don't specify they cannot be exchanged for cash

rated:

rated:
AVG and Panda rebates arrived about in time but Kaspersky rebate is still processing. First time I've done a Kaspersky rebate.

rated:
Piedone said:   AVG and Panda rebates arrived about in time but Kaspersky rebate is still processing. First time I've done a Kaspersky rebate.
Kaspersky rebates are slow but reliable.

rated:
bendakaya said:   Piedone said:   AVG and Panda rebates arrived about in time but Kaspersky rebate is still processing. First time I've done a Kaspersky rebate.
Kaspersky rebates are slow but reliable.
They seem to pay them in batches. I had been waiting for some and got paid for old ones and much newer ones around the same time. I am surprised to hear that Panda paid on time, they have been very slow.

rated:

rated:

rated:
Thanks.. if you got the free Shoprunner account a couple of weeks ago, be sure to use it for free 2 day shipping at Newegg (although their free shipping is pretty quick, anyway, unlike Frys -- now THAT's somewhere that Shoprunner would be useful!).

rated:

rated:
XIGMATEK Net to Zero special rebate
Limited one item per offer per person, household, family or address.

XIGMATEK PTI-G3606 thermal grease
$7.99 - $7.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series XLF-F8253 80mm 4 white LED Case Fan
$8.99 - $8.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series CLF-F8255 80mm Purple LED Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included
$9.99 - $9.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series CLF-F8251 80mm Blue LED Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1701 170mm Blue LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included
$14.99 - $14.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1705 170mm Purple LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1703 170mm Green LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1704 170mm White LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1702 170mm Red LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1703 170mm LED Orange Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included
$18.99 - $18.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1706 170mm LED Blue Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1704 170mm White LED Black Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F2005 200mm Purple LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included
$19.99 - $19.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2004 200mm White LED Black Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2003 200mm LED Orange Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2006 200mm LED Blue Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

rated:
sakrlewu said:   XIGMATEK Net to Zero special rebate
Limited one item per offer per person, household, family or address.

XIGMATEK PTI-G3606 thermal grease
$7.99 - $7.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series XLF-F8253 80mm 4 white LED Case Fan
$8.99 - $8.99 Rebate (exp 11/30)

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series CLF-F8255 80mm Purple LED Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System Crystal Series CLF-F8251 80mm Blue LED Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1701 170mm Blue LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1705 170mm Purple LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1703 170mm Green LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1704 170mm White LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F1702 170mm Red LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1703 170mm LED Orange Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1706 170mm LED Blue Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F1704 170mm White LED Black Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK LED Fan Crystal series CLF-F2005 200mm Purple LED Case Fan Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2004 200mm White LED Black Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2003 200mm LED Orange Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

XIGMATEK Cooling System XLF XLF-F2006 200mm LED Blue Case Fan PSU Molex Adapter/extender included

From what I've seen on other boards, the rebates for Xigmatek are very unreliable.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 4567
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014