• filter:
  • 123 4 562
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
roy7736 said:   From what I've seen on other boards, the rebates for Xigmatek are very unreliable.Not surprising if you read the long list of fine print. Included in there is "Please allow at least 12 weeks from postmark deadline date to receive your rebate".

The only thing that surprised me is that they are from NY and not from CA.

rated:
Yes, Xigmatek rebates are very risky.

rated:
I bought Peachtree first accounting 2012 from Newegg.com, mailed $85 rebate documents on 10/08, till now havn't shown on rebateshq.com. has any one got its status?

rated:
bill1965 said:   I bought Peachtree first accounting 2012 from Newegg.com, mailed $85 rebate documents on 10/08, till now havn't shown on rebateshq.com. has any one got its status?I mailed mine a week later and it's also not showing up.

rated:

rated:

rated:
I'm sure this has been asked, but I just bought the TrendMicro product from Frys.com, and would like to buy this one from Newegg.com as well, but the rebate terms are odd...It says, regarding the limits:
"Only one rebate per qualifying purchase, and limit one rebate per promotion, per product version, per name, address, household or company."

In my many years of rebates, I've come to expect that as long as it's a different promotion number, I should be all set...However, the "per product version" has me concerned...Anyone have any thoughts on that? Should I be able to get in on both promotions?

rated:
That sounds like the wording that Peachtree uses (and does not enforce) and that McAfee apparently enforces (but does not have on their forms). I don't think that anyone has had problems with Trend. If they did, you'd hear about it here on FW.

rated:
sakrlewu said:   New FAR

TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security - 1 User
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp 11/23)

KASPERSKY lab Anti-virus 2012 - 1 User
$30 - $30 Rebate (exp 11/23)

AVG Anti-Virus 2012 - 1 User
$20 - $20 Rebate (exp 11/23)

As a side note, the rebate form for Kaspersky has a limit of 3 rebates per person. only 1 rebate per envelope though.

rated:

As a side note, the rebate form for Kaspersky has a limit of 3 rebates per person. only 1 rebate per envelope though.

If you go to Kaspersky rebate site with promotion 41134, is says "There is a limit of one (1) rebate per item, and a limit of one (1) per person." Just be careful.

rated:
potvin48 said:   sakrlewu said:   New FAR

TREND MICRO Titanium Maximum Security - 1 User
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp 11/23)

AVG Anti-Virus 2012 - 1 User
$20 - $20 Rebate (exp 11/23)

Go to rebate center http://kaspersky.rebateaccess.com/promotion.php?p=41134 , limit of one (1) per person

rated:
wujiangjx said:   KASPERSKY lab Anti-virus 2012 - 1 User

If you go to Kaspersky rebate site with promotion 41134, is says "There is a limit of one (1) rebate per item, and a limit of one (1) per person." Just be careful.

Was just about to come back here and post that also...I cancelled my order, and will just get one. Not worth the risk.

rated:

rated:
Thanks for posting. Note that Susteen DataPilot Universal Kit with Cables does not have free shipping (unless you have Shoprunner). Also Core VideoStudio seems to be shipping from another location (at least for me) and was not eligible for Shoprunner.

rated:

rated:
Added four more

Corel Winzip Systems Utilities Suite - 3 PCs Free Winzip 15 Standard w/ purchase
$50 - $50 Rebate (exp 11/30)

laplink PC Lock
$30 - $30 Rebate (exp 11/30)

AVG Anti-Virus + PC TuneUp 2012 - 3 PCs
$40 - $20 Rebate (exp 11/30) - $20 competitive upgrade Rebate (exp 11/30)

Panda Security Global Protection 2012 - 3 User
$55 - $55 Rebate (exp 11/30)

Also, Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 is $10 cheaper today. I just did online chat and got refund of the price difference.

rated:
sakrlewu said:   Also, Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 is $10 cheaper today. I just did online chat and got refund of the price difference.I was unable to get them to refund the $10 but they agreed to send me a $10 Newegg gift card, which is just as good given their frequent promotions.

Update: I got the gift card and was able to use it at Neweggbusiness to pay for part of two more copies of Malwarebytes (which is not listed in this thread since it is not FAR but a great deal for $9.99, no rebate -- with coupon at Newegg, without at Neweggbusiness).

Note for the Winzip rebate, you need to send BOTH UPC's. The rebate is actually on the purchase of both, but they give you Winzip for free while charging $50 for the Utilities package.

rated:
New:

Intuit QuickBooks Online Simple Start - $80 - $80 rebate - (exp 11/28)

It will also be FAR at Staples for BF and the rebate will be an EasyRebate.

rated:
Norton Antivirus 3 User - free after rebate today (Sunday) only. No upgrade rebate needed.

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
sakrlewu said:   Corel VideoStudio Express Bundle
$20 - $20 Rebate (exp 12/14)
The rebate form has disappeared! Anyone manage to save a copy?
EDIT: NM, it reappeared. They must have updated it...

rated:
Can anyone find any limitations on the rebate from Xigmatek? I'd like to order around 4 fans.

I scanned through the rebate document, but don't see anything about 1 rebate per form or even # of rebates allowed.

rated:
nquinn said:   Can anyone find any limitations on the rebate from Xigmatek? I'd like to order around 4 fans.

I scanned through the rebate document, but don't see anything about 1 rebate per form or even # of rebates allowed.
Other than the fact that it expired 11/30, isn't listed on the product page currently, and that people seemed to think they would not be paid?

rated:
billrubin said:   nquinn said:   Can anyone find any limitations on the rebate from Xigmatek? I'd like to order around 4 fans.

Other than the fact that it expired 11/30, isn't listed on the product page currently, and that people seemed to think they would not be paid?

Rebate dates have been extended.

Link

Moderator Comment: A link in your message may have benefited someone other than the site/merchant making the offer. Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Dec. 11, 2011 @ 9:21am
rated:
New FAR

Parallels Desktop for Mac 6
$30 - $30 Rebate (exp 12/26)

rated:

rated:
Not sure if promo code will work**

Free After Rebate Case Fans

25% OFF All Case Fans*

Promo Code BTEJHJH24

*Up to a maximum discount of $100 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Expires 12/18/2011 or SOONER based on fund availability.

**PROMO CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be redeemed using the Newegg account attached to this e-mail address.

rated:

rated:
The Bluetooth says limit FIVE.

rated:
nicknametaken said:   The Bluetooth says limit FIVE.

I'm sorry. It is a limit of three rebates but you can BUY five.

rated:
Be careful of the Xigmatek fan rebate. It says "Limit one item per offer, per person, household, family or address." This means you can only get a rebate for one item for this month. Last month, the non-black friday rebate had the terms "Limit one rebate per item per offer per person, household, family or address." I confirmed with the rebate center, that only this type would give you rebates for each item.

rated:

rated:
sakrlewu said:   New FAR

Parallels Desktop for Mac 6
$30 - $30 Rebate (exp 12/26)

OOS as of 12/16.

rated:
Kind of a pain for the Samsung bluetooth rebate. Limit of three, but limit of one item per rebate form, and limit of one form per envelope. At least copies of the receipt are okay.

Limit one (1) rebate payable per qualifying form. Limited one (1) rebate form per stamped envelope submitted. Must submit MIR form provided with a copy of store-identified receipt. ... Each qualifying Bluetooth headset must have rebate form completed for submission. Limited three (3) rebates per household or address.

rated:

rated:
If you had rebate for done for same product at Newegg.com during other time period, can you do it again within different time period ?.

Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 562
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014