• filter:
  • 18 9 10111266
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
jasonlkska said:   matrix5k said:   Do most people have trouble getting McAfee rebates? I did around 10 of them in the past 6 months and got them all (some for the same product from the same website, different offers) in reasonable time.

Ive done about 30 this year, many for the same products. I dont think its an issue anymore (never was for me) but some people think it is, so more for us.

Anyone do 40 McAfee rebates the past year?

rated:
squinky86 said:   chimpsnest said:   Are most FAR products anti-virus s/ware products? Or does the "good stuff" lol, pop up now and again? Don't ask me what I mean by "good stuff" because I don't even know, I think Corel has "good stuff," and there are often a large number of video editing suites that LEGALLY support high-def video. When these go on sale for free-after-rebate, there're generally a lot of them! WinDVD was free after rebate and provided a legal way to watch encrypted blu-ray movies for us.

And yes, most of the time, it's "just" security software... that you can resell for a profit.

Ah, good old eBay, never even thought of that. Squinky you are too wise!

rated:
Be careful with Panda rebates.

rated:
badboi said:   Be careful with Panda rebates.

Panda rebates can be slow, but I've never had a problem getting a Panda rebate check.

rated:
AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 Rebate (exp. 3/28/12)

rated:
jasonlkska said:   matrix5k said:   Do most people have trouble getting McAfee rebates? I did around 10 of them in the past 6 months and got them all (some for the same product from the same website, different offers) in reasonable time.

Ive done about 30 this year, many for the same products. I dont think its an issue anymore (never was for me) but some people think it is, so more for us.

You must have a lot of time on your hands. I toyed with the idea of trying to do the FAR and sell on eBay until I did about half a dozen of them.

rated:
sakrlewu said:   AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs

You can do this one over and over as long as the offer is a different number, right?

rated:
Anyone else confirm multiple McAfee, they are one of the best sellers.

rated:
clearanceman said:   sakrlewu said:   AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs

You can do this one over and over as long as the offer is a different number, right?

Wrong Be careful

rated:
clearanceman said:   Anyone else confirm multiple McAfee, they are one of the best sellers.

Wrong again

rated:
drmorb said:   jasonlkska said:   matrix5k said:   Do most people have trouble getting McAfee rebates? I did around 10 of them in the past 6 months and got them all (some for the same product from the same website, different offers) in reasonable time.

You must have a lot of time on your hands. I toyed with the idea of trying to do the FAR and sell on eBay until I did about half a dozen of them.

There really isn't any money there, more than picking up aluminum cans but that's about it. However, it's good for other things, if you need to run up spending.

rated:
badboi said:   clearanceman said:   sakrlewu said:   AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs

Wrong Be careful

It doesn't say you can only do one per whatever, it shows a different offer number and different dates from last month.

rated:
badboi said:   clearanceman said:   Anyone else confirm multiple McAfee, they are one of the best sellers.

Wrong again

They are one of the best sellers, not as good as Norton ghost but much better than any Trend Micro crap. My last internet security program sold for $1.

rated:
badboi said:   clearanceman said:   sakrlewu said:   AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs

Wrong Be careful
I'm still waiting for someone other than you to report rebate rejections for anything other than McAfee for too many rebates.

rated:
You're right who knows why. I'm just telling consumers my experience with the rebate/rebate center. Anyways good luck and god bless.

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
Bit on the Webroot. I need to stop, a person can only handle so much balance on his Amazon account.

rated:
clearanceman said:   Bit on the Webroot. I need to stop, a person can only handle so much balance on his Amazon account.

Use the prepaid cards to make a one time payment on cell/internet/tv bills instead of dumping them all into your Amazon account.

rated:
jasonlkska said:   clearanceman said:   Bit on the Webroot. I need to stop, a person can only handle so much balance on his Amazon account.
Use the prepaid cards to make a one time payment on cell/internet/tv bills instead of dumping them all into your Amazon account.
I'm not sure if that's what he is talking about, but it doesn't matter in this case since Webroot is one of the few that still pays rebates by check.

rated:
billrubin said:   jasonlkska said:   clearanceman said:   Bit on the Webroot. I need to stop, a person can only handle so much balance on his Amazon account.
I'm not sure if that's what he is talking about, but it doesn't matter in this case since Webroot is one of the few that still pays rebates by check.

Sweet!

rated:
jasonlkska said:   clearanceman said:   Bit on the Webroot. I need to stop, a person can only handle so much balance on his Amazon account.

I will consider doing this. I'm sort of in transition though, going to dump comcast in early april unless they make me a nice offer. But it's a great idea, I can just call and give them gift card numbers and they will add it to my account as payment and future payment?

rated:
comcast is the only place ive found that lets you make payments under $1. eBay account and verizon home and verizon wireless all want it to be $1 or more. You can login to your account online for comcast (no need to call them) and do "One Time Payment" The other thing is, since you know you will be dropping them, they will mail you a check for your negative balance - so use up a bunch of your cards..... I dropped them on Feb 22 for Fios and I just got the check yesterday for the neg balance. So figure 30days from when you drop comcast to get the refund check.

rated:
jasonlkska said:   comcast is the only place ive found that lets you make payments under $1. eBay account and verizon home and verizon wireless all want it to be $1 or more. You can login to your account online for comcast (no need to call them) and do "One Time Payment" The other thing is, since you know you will be dropping them, they will mail you a check for your negative balance - so use up a bunch of your cards..... I dropped them on Feb 22 for Fios and I just got the check yesterday for the neg balance. So figure 30days from when you drop comcast to get the refund check.

Thanks, sadly I just started doing the rebates and they will come after I drop communist cast. But should they bribe me to stay I know I can prepay my account.

rated:

rated:
OOS

rated:

rated:
jasonlkska said:   comcast is the only place ive found that lets you make payments under $1. eBay account and verizon home and verizon wireless all want it to be $1 or more. You can login to your account online for comcast (no need to call them) and do "One Time Payment" The other thing is, since you know you will be dropping them, they will mail you a check for your negative balance - so use up a bunch of your cards..... I dropped them on Feb 22 for Fios and I just got the check yesterday for the neg balance. So figure 30days from when you drop comcast to get the refund check.

Amazon also requires at least $1.00 if you're buying a GC.

rated:
youngcoolguy said:   Webroot 3 user

Exp 3/29

It says limit 3 per customer, but rebate says "Limit one rebate submission per name, address, household or company" so Can I order 3 of these and get 3 $60 rebate checks? Also what's a turn around time for getting a rebate back on Webroot products.

TIA

rated:
JuNooNi said:   youngcoolguy said:   Webroot 3 user

Exp 3/29

It says limit 3 per customer, but rebate says "Limit one rebate submission per name, address, household or company" so Can I order 3 of these and get 3 $60 rebate checks? Also what's a turn around time for getting a rebate back on Webroot products.

TIA

No, the rebate limit is 1. Newegg will allow you to buy up to 3 of these at $60 each, however you will only get one $60 rebate.

rated:
JuNooNi said:   Also what's a turn around time for getting a rebate back on Webroot products.Couple of months, maybe a little longer.

rated:
Everyone should check their email accts for a $10 off coupon. I got one in one of my emails that I get the Newegg daily deals emails in.

rated:

rated:
sakrlewu said:   bitdefender Internet Security 2012 - 3 User - 2 Years
$45 - $45 Rebate (exp. 4/4/12)

McAfee Antivirus Plus 2012 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 Rebate (exp. 4/4/12)

Please delete already covered.

rated:
KASPERSKY lab Pure 2.0 - 3 User Free after rebate and code Newegg

promocode: pure32

LINK

rated:
clearanceman said:   KASPERSKY lab Pure 2.0 - 3 User Free after rebate and code Newegg

promocode: pure32

LINK
Thanks, added in QS.

rated:

rated:
anyone having a problem with the code pure32?

rated:
snugglening said:   anyone having a problem with the code pure32?Are you logged in? If so, it's possible that it expired. It was posted several days ago.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 18 9 10111266
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014