• filter:
  • 120 21 22232462
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
billrubin said:   mwerner1 said:   Is anyone having problems using the bitdefender rebate-zone website? I haven't been able to see any of my rebates because I'm getting an "unknown error" since Thursday.The only way I'm ever able to see them is by clicking on the link in the email. Searching always gets an error for me, I assume because I have too many rebates in their system.

Same here. I have too many so I can never track by name. Just from the e-mails that they send when they receive the rebate submission in the mail.

rated:
I can't even get to it using the link in the emails. I guess I'll have to call them for each one to find out what it's for...ugh.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   I can't even get to it using the link in the emails. I guess I'll have to call them for each one to find out what it's for...ugh.They just turned debugging on on the server today - it looks like they're trying to fix it now
Just be patient - give them a day or two to fix it now that they're debugging.

rated:
Roy7736 said:
Same here. I have too many so I can never track by name. Just from the e-mails that they send when they receive the rebate submission in the mail.
I frequently don't receive Bitdefender rebate emails - left out in the dark to try to figure out which one I received a debit card for when I get 4-10 cards at a time. If I call up for help, they don't even know, they try to guess from the $$$$ amount. I've been adding one letter to my last name on the rebate form (a, then b, then c, you get the idea). Makes it easy to decipher what those damned Visa dum_sh_t cards match up to. It is a pain but it works.

Those Visa dum_sh_t really suck!

rated:

rated:
Thanks SuperOcean!

Reading the T&C of the rebate, it states, "Limit one rebate per customer." In others' experience, will everyone in our family (all using the same address) be able to get the rebate?

rated:
TimInHollywood said:   Thanks SuperOcean!

Reading the T&C of the rebate, it states, "Limit one rebate per customer." In others' experience, will everyone in our family (all using the same address) be able to get the rebate?
I would not try to do more than one per address. And this is not a mind blowing deal. NIS is free on almost a weekly basis, and this is the old version (although you get a free upgrade, so if you're keeping it, it's unimportant).

rated:
TimInHollywood said:   Thanks SuperOcean!

I would not try to do 1 for each member of your family unless you want to make each rooms that the person sleeps in into an apt. 1 APt 202, Apt 301 and so forth. Even then they may not pay it out. Best to go get a mail box at UPS store or something where they give you a physical address without the PO box # and get one of your CC mailed there. That could double your purchasing power but not so easy and convenient.

rated:

rated:
SuperOcean said:   NUANCE PDF Create 8.0
Thanks for posting this. I had noticed that it was FAR earlier in the week but it was OOS at the time. So I did the auto-notify to have them let me know when it was back in stock. I've yet to be notified. Sadly, not available for Shoprunner 2 day shipping.

rated:
billrubin said:   SuperOcean said:   NUANCE PDF Create 8.0
Thanks for posting this. I had noticed that it was FAR earlier in the week but it was OOS at the time. So I did the auto-notify to have them let me know when it was back in stock. I've yet to be notified. Sadly, not available for Shoprunner 2 day shipping.
Hm, I think you are referring to Nuance PDF Converter (link) which was free on 9/13. This is a different product and different promotion #.

Current freebies at-a-glance:
Nova Development Berlitz English Premier - $25 MIR
Nova Development Berlitz German Premier - $25 MIR
Nova Development Berlitz Italian Premier - $25 MIR
NUANCE PDF Create 8.0 - $40 MIR
TREND MICRO Titanium Internet Security - 1 User - $35 MIR

As always, remember that the Nova rebates should be avoided unless you don't mind calling and are the same rebate # for each of their products (IE: pick ONE Nova product).

rated:
squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   SuperOcean said:   NUANCE PDF Create 8.0
Hm, I think you are referring to Nuance PDF Converter (link) which was free on 9/13. This is a different product and different promotion #.

Crap, you're right . The other one is now showing as discontinued.

rated:
squinky86 said:   billrubin said:   SuperOcean said:   NUANCE PDF Create 8.0

Current freebies at-a-glance:
Nova Development Berlitz English Premier - $25 MIR
Nova Development Berlitz German Premier - $25 MIR
Nova Development Berlitz Italian Premier - $25 MIR
NUANCE PDF Create 8.0 - $40 MIR
TREND MICRO Titanium Internet Security - 1 User - $35 MIR

As always, remember that the Nova rebates should be avoided unless you don't mind calling and are the same rebate # for each of their products (IE: pick ONE Nova product).

Can anyone tell me if they have been able to do more than one Trend Micro and get the rebate. The new TC states one per product version.

rated:
Are we only doing Newegg products here? I've got a pretty good one here: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

rated:
rtmcwilliams said:   Are we only doing Newegg products here? I've got a pretty good one here: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...Welcome to the forums, and yes - this is for Newegg deals only. The item you found is discussed in these forums here, and has been free-or-better for upwards of a year now. I recommend creating a new thread any time you find a great deal so that we can keep them all on-topic

rated:
Nightrush said:   Can anyone tell me if they have been able to do more than one Trend Micro and get the rebate. The new TC states one per product version.Are you referring to this?
... limit one rebate per promotion, per product version, per name, address, household or company.
That was from a rebate form from July 2011, since which time I have done around 70 TM rebates.

rated:

That was from a rebate form from July 2011, since which time I have done around 70 TM rebates.

Are 69 of them still for sale on eBay ?

rated:
Jagd said:   

Are 69 of them still for sale on eBay ?
LOL

rated:
squinky86 said:   Hm, I think you are referring to Nuance PDF Converter (link) which was free on 9/13. This is a different product and different promotion #.I actually just got a notification for that program being in stock. Of course the rebate is no longer valid. It never seems to have been posted here. I'm pretty sure it was still FAR this week.

rated:
I just got a $6 Visa debit card from Antec today for wipes rebate from July. Took about 7 weeks to arrive from when I mailed it. Can't believe they sent a debit card for that amount. Good news is it worked fine with Amazon Payments and did not deduct the $1 when I used the wrong expiration date trick, so I was able to cash it out on the first try.

rated:
Is this supposed to be a FAR thread? Because nothing in the Quick Summary is FAR. Do they just not have those deals anymore? I haven't looked for a long while, so pardon my ignorance. If this is now a current coupon thread, can the title be updated? I was looking for something for free

rated:
Cal said:   Is this supposed to be a FAR thread? Because nothing in the Quick Summary is FAR. Do they just not have those deals anymore? I haven't looked for a long while, so pardon my ignorance. If this is now a current coupon thread, can the title be updated? I was looking for something for free Current FAR seems to be in the Member Summary as well as in recent posts. I have no idea why the staff section has coupons.

rated:
Ah, it has been updated now. All those hundred things that were just on sale with a coupon have been removed and only 3 FAR items remain. Much easier to look at now. Thanks.

rated:
Cal said:   Ah, it has been updated now. All those hundred things that were just on sale with a coupon have been removed and only 3 FAR items remain. Much easier to look at now. Thanks.No, the FAR items are still in one section and were updated 2 days ago. The other section still has the coupons.

rated:
KASPERSKY lab Pure 2.0 - 3 User
$69.99 - $9.99 Coupon (EMCNAHE65) - $60 MIR (exp 10/4/12)

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
Has anyone received a rebate for the Soda PDF rebates in early August which are processed via Rapid-Rebates.com, I am waiting over 2 months with still no mailing date?

rated:
I. Just got an email that mine were rejected due to invalid postmark date

rated:
1brookly1n, which rebate numbers are you waiting on?

rated:
mwerner1 said:   1brookly1n, which rebate numbers are you waiting on?Not sure if it is the same but I am waiting on LU 12-8913 (Two rebates). Both says InProcess in the website. This was for Soda PDF standard in August.

rated:
I have two LU12-8882 rebates both still in process.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   1brookly1n, which rebate numbers are you waiting on?

Two $20 rebates for offer # LU 12-8913, the standard and upgrade rebate.

rated:
Has anyone received an Invalid UPC for Trend Micro Titanium Max Security 1PC $45 rebate 12-19624? I think there's a problem with this one.

rated:
mwerner1 said:   Has anyone received an Invalid UPC for Trend Micro Titanium Max Security 1PC $45 rebate 12-19624? I think there's a problem with this one.My submission is valid. No contact required.

rated:
NUANCE PDF Create 8.0 has a new rebate. ($40 exp 10/22)

rated:

rated:
Remember to use Discover Card for 5% back (up to $1500 in charges) in 4Q.

rated:
KASPERSKY lab ONE Universal Security 5 Device 1 Year
$79.99 - $9.99 Coupon (EMCJNHG255) - $70 MIR (exp 11/1/12)

SmithMicro Manga Studio Debut 4.0
$40 - $40 MIR (exp 11/1/12)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 120 21 22232462
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014