• filter:
  • 129 30 31323367
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
clearanceman said:   gw1400 said:   VivYip said:   gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

Is there a code for the $4.99? Comes up $64.99 with a $60 rebate.

I saw it earlier today for $60...i guess don't do anything until the price comes back (it probably will by end of tomorrow...Newegg has been known to change the prices within a 24hr period...)

I'll keep checking.

FW Cash Back for Newegg just dropped to 1%.

Now it's 99 cents after rebate about the price you can get for it on eBay. I'd like to do the McAfee again but I just did both of them last month. Really asking for it by doing them two months in a row.
It is now FAR.

Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology 15ft. (4.5m) **$1.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner** $21.99 - $21.99 MIR card exp 3/1/13Sold out

rated:
thank you!

rated:
Flatbob said:   clearanceman said:   gw1400 said:   VivYip said:   gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

I saw it earlier today for $60...i guess don't do anything until the price comes back (it probably will by end of tomorrow...Newegg has been known to change the prices within a 24hr period...)

I'll keep checking.

Now it's 99 cents after rebate about the price you can get for it on eBay. I'd like to do the McAfee again but I just did both of them last month. Really asking for it by doing them two months in a row.
It is now FAR.

Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology 15ft. (4.5m) **$1.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner** $21.99 - $21.99 MIR card exp 3/1/13Sold out

Thanks, lots of FAR lately! Some at Frys too but they all require upgrade rebates. I do them, but they are more work and an extra stamp and envelope.

rated:
Flatbob said:   clearanceman said:   gw1400 said:   VivYip said:   gw1400 said:   squinky86 said:   Bitdefender Sphere
$60 MIR (exp 2/27)

I'll keep checking.

It is now FAR.

Thanks, got it.

rated:
minor update to mention McAfee AV is FAR again

McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2013 - 1 PC
$35 - $35 rebate exp 3/7/13

AVG IS has been removed due to price change.

today is last day for the $10 moneymaker part for McAfee total protection.

the reminder for McAfee products still applies until further notice.

update 10pm: AVG's price has changed back. It's back on the list until the rebate expires

rated:
For the buy-first, register-later, and hope-they-don't-change-the-terms rebater:

ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler is back, limit 2 (note that the rebate hasn't been posted to the rebateaccess site yet, and probably won't be until morning)

EDIT: And by "morning," I meant "wait 5 minutes and it will show up" ...

rated:
minor update:

The $10 promotional GC has been added to the McAfee AV

There are 2 more FAR to add to the list:

Panda Security Global Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$45 - $45 MIR exp 3/7/13

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 MIR card exp 3/4/13

2:05pm update: i've added the game titles that were available in the morning...and just now removed the ones that were OOS (at the time of typing, only 3 (4 if you include brink) remaib FAR) pdf converter and kaspersky's prices have changed, but i expect the price to change back by tomorrow. (there's only a few more days until rebate ends)

rated:

rated:
VivYip said:   minor update:

The $10 promotional GC has been added to the McAfee AV

There are 2 more FAR to add to the list:

Panda Security Global Protection 2013 - 3 PCs
$45 - $45 MIR exp 3/7/13

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 MIR card exp 3/4/13

In for both, thanks!

rated:
it's a bit late in the day, but Acronis is FAR

Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
$35 - $35 MIR exp 3/8/13

This has been added to the QS.

rated:
Please note that Acronis Disk Director 11 Home does NOT work with Windows 8.

rated:
VivYip said:   

Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology 15ft. (4.5m) **$1.99 S/H unless you have Shoprunner**
$21.99 - $21.99 MIR card exp 3/1/13

This is back in stock for now...

8:05pm update: pdf converter and kasperky's prices have not changed back, so I removed them from the list...if they do, it'll only be for one day (i believe the rebate will end on 2/28)

rated:

rated:

rated:
Is there any way to reprint a form from Newegg.rebateaccess.com? I submitted the rebate, so I have the tracking ID and email, but I need to reprint the form. I can re-register for the rebate, but I wanted to try to reprint first.
TIA,
George

rated:

rated:
quick note to add McAfee IS 2013-3U

McAfee Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$65 - $65 MIR card exp 3/14/13

and today is last day for the norton for now.

rated:
McAfee IS-2013-3U now has an additonal $5 GC

Also, credit to squinky86

Intel Celeron Northwood 1.2GHz 256KB L2 Cache Socket 478 Single-Core Mobile Processor Model SL7MG
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 3/11/13

rated:
VivYip said:   McAfee IS-2013-3U now has an additonal $5 GC

Also, credit to squinky86

Intel Celeron Northwood 1.2GHz 256KB L2 Cache Socket 478 Single-Core Mobile Processor Model SL7MG
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 3/11/13

Just curious, who would buy a socket 478 CPU?

rated:
minor update to add the following:

AVG AntiVirus + PC TuneUp 2013 - 3 PCs
$30- $30 MIR card exp 3/14/13

rated:
GeorgeGarman said:   I believe here is new FAR HDMI cable (FS w/Shoprunner):
FAR-Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI® Cable with RedMere® 6ft $1.99 Shipping @ Newegg

In for personal use. Lots of people getting $17 for these on eBay but I couldn't get $7 even for the 15 ft. so I just kept it and the 10ft too. Keeping this six foot one too. Might as well use them.

rated:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I noticed that the Kaspersky rebate requires you to submit the entire bottom flap now, not just the UPC code. UPC codes alone will be rejected.

rated:
matrix5k said:   Not sure if this has been mentioned but I noticed that the Kaspersky rebate requires you to submit the entire bottom flap now, not just the UPC code. UPC codes alone will be rejected.

If you do the Frys FAR rebate plus upgrade rebate you have to submit the entire bottom flap and the entire top flap. LOL

rated:
matrix5k said:   Not sure if this has been mentioned but I noticed that the Kaspersky rebate requires you to submit the entire bottom flap now, not just the UPC code. UPC codes alone will be rejected.

It has been like this since around November 2012.. My Kaspersky rebates from black friday are just now rolling in. These (and all subsequent rebates) required submitting entire top and bottom flaps.

rated:
panda antivirus is back on the list

Panda Security Antivirus Pro 2013 - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 MIR exp 3/14/13

2 items that are FAR, but don't have free shipping:

i-Work 77-772 42PC T-HANDLE RATCHET S/D SET **$0.99 S/H w/o Shoprunner**
$9.99- $9.99 MIR exp 3/13/13

SYBA SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter **$1.99 S/H w/o Shopprunner**
$8.99- $8.99 MIR exp 3/15/13

10:30am: the non-free shipping items are OOS, but thanks to squinky86:

Hitachi GST Microdrive 3K8 HMS361006M5CE00-5 5GB 3600 RPM 128KB Cache IDE Ultra ATA33 / ATA-4 1" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
$10 - $10 MIR (exp 3/13)

Today is also the last day for the panda global and McAfee antivirus

rated:
Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User includes: Free Gift: Newegg Promotional Gift Card (value:$10.00)

rated:
goldpiece said:   Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User includes: Free Gift: Newegg Promotional Gift Card (value:$10.00)Activation with credit card required, no?

rated:
yes, cc activation required. I believe only the tune-up is the only total defense software that does not require cc

Also, courtesy of GeorgiaBulldawg, the following item is FAR:

Targus APA31US-51-B 90 Watt AC Laptop Charger
$12.99 - $12.99 MIR card exp 3/10/13

update @ 8:35am: the Targus is showing out of stock for some people, so YMMV

Meanwhile, thanks to sithmaster:

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$60 - $15 (coupon code: EMCXTXM55) - $45 MIR exp 3/14/13

All items have been added (and later removed as needed) from the QS

today is also the last day for Acronis FAR.

rated:
minor note:

kaspersky is now FAR w/o coupon code

today is also last day for the $5 GC with purchase of McAfee..

also, 3-4 software seem about to go FAR, but the prices are 4.99 and 9.99 currently (panda, norton, nero, and vipre) we'll see how it goes

update to mention McAfee, which has been added to QS

rated:
3 FAR to add, but do one at your own risk (QBSS)

Intuit QuickBooks Online Simple Start **requires activation & hassle**
$90 - $90 MIR exp 3/18/13

Panda Security Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs **Comes with $5 GC until 3/18**
$35- $35 MIR exp 3/21/13

AVG AntiVirus 2013 - 1 PC
$20 - $20 MIR exp 3/21/13

update to add one more item FAR, but no free shipping

Color3 Advanced HDMI Color Processing Device
$79.99 - $79.99 MIR card exp 3/18/13

rated:
Anyone ever sell the HDMI device before? Don't see any sold on eBay. Just wondering if it's worth it, reviews aren't good.

rated:
1 remind that today is last day for the hitachi and 1 FAR to add to the list:

Symantec Norton Antivirus 2013 - 3 PCs
$45 - $45 MIR card exp 3/20/13

rated:
*** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***

rated:
fixfox69 said:   *** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***Absolutely. *NOTE on Symantec rebates* Symantec has enacted a 20-rebates-per-year policy. We do not yet know if this is a rolling year or calendar year.

rated:
eBay hit me with a no listing the same product twice in 30 days. I called and they allowed the listing. They may also remove the limit from my account. But I wonder if everyone isn't working together to limit this stuff.

rated:
squinky86 said:   fixfox69 said:   *** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***Absolutely. *NOTE on Symantec rebates* Symantec has enacted a 20-rebates-per-year policy. We do not yet know if this is a rolling year or calendar year.

Which rebates have they denied? I haven't had any problems yet. I did 146 rebates last year so this worries me.

rated:
matrix5k said:   squinky86 said:   fixfox69 said:   *** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***Absolutely. *NOTE on Symantec rebates* Symantec has enacted a 20-rebates-per-year policy. We do not yet know if this is a rolling year or calendar year.

Which rebates have they denied? I haven't had any problems yet. I did 146 rebates last year so this worries me.
Details in the Fry's thread beginning here.

rated:
squinky86 said:   matrix5k said:   squinky86 said:   fixfox69 said:   *** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***Absolutely. *NOTE on Symantec rebates* Symantec has enacted a 20-rebates-per-year policy. We do not yet know if this is a rolling year or calendar year.

Quick Poll out of curiosity..... Those that are getting invalid rebates... are they done online or are you sending them in by mail exclusively..... I have always done mine on paper and have not had an issue ( knock on wood )

rated:
angelcol said:   squinky86 said:   matrix5k said:   squinky86 said:   fixfox69 said:   *** RebatesHQ has started their BS denying rebates based on "your submission did not pass our audit process" - until this is sorted out your submission may be flagged at any time.Proceed @ your own risk ***Absolutely. *NOTE on Symantec rebates* Symantec has enacted a 20-rebates-per-year policy. We do not yet know if this is a rolling year or calendar year.

Quick Poll out of curiosity..... Those that are getting invalid rebates... are they done online or are you sending them in by mail exclusively..... I have always done mine on paper and have not had an issue ( knock on wood )
I have never prefilled a Norton rebate - all mine were also on paper exclusively, but I was still declined.

rated:
last day for a few rebates...

and 2 to add back to the list:

VIPRE Antivirus 2013 - 10 PCs - Product Key Card (no media)
$45 - $45 MIR card exp 3/21/13

Nero Burn Express 2
$20 - $20 MIR exp 3/21/13

after reading email (7:11am) there are 2 more items to add:

Ultra Thin High Performance HDMI Cable with RedMere® Technology 10ft. (3m) ($1.99 S/H w/o Shoprunner)
$17.99- $17.99 MIR card exp 3/21/13

KASPERSKY lab ONE Universal Security 5 Device 1 Year is currently sold out, so this has not been added to the list.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 129 30 31323367
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014