• filter:
  • 152 53 54555667
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
morning! 2 to add for today!

free shipping
AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs  
EMCWWXN99 (coupon code to make price $20) - $20 MIR card  (exp 11/14/13)

AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 1 PC  
EMCWWXN98 (coupon code to make price $20) - $20 MIR card   (exp 11/14/13)

thanks for reading

rated:
clearanceman said:   If you have an AMEX card, you can probably get free Shoprunner from now on (no end date).    Check at that other bargain site they were talking about it yesterday.  My Shoprunner was getting ready to expire (free memberships two years in a row).  Now, It's linked to my AMEX, it's free from now on.  
Nice -- I had not seen that! Just converted my account to "lifetime" free membership.

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

  Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 

rated:
morning! 1 to add

free shipping
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 1 PC**free 8gb usb**
$50 - $50 MIR card(exp 11/14/13)

rated:
EMERSON Portable NOAA Weather Radio RP6251 is back in stock from Newegg, the catch is no longer FAR, it's $12 after MIR $19.99.

rated:
@VivYip - Thanks! How about buying McAfee twice in a year? Do we have any problem while rebate processing?

rated:
...i have not encountered what otehrs have encountered with McAfee...however, i tend to be very conservative in my McAfee rebates becuase of a past experience via Staples. i used rewards to purchase the software...and the rebate was reduced. when i called (this was over 2 years ago) they said the rebate amount was reduced because i used a coupon. As a result, i'm very hesitant to use rewards to do FAR on QuickBooks or McAfee at Staples...so I guess i'll do my FAR software at Newegg. =P

FWIW, i purchased the McAfee this morning. (it's 2014 version! ^_^)

rated:
clearanceman said:   Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 
 

And do you actually believe that the CSR knows what's really going on?

rated:
billrubin said:   
We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).


They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.
  

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 
And do you actually believe that the CSR knows what's really going on?

  Yes because she said "let me talk to my manager and see if I can fix this."  Then she came back and said she would put it through if it was up to her but Webroot would not approve it. 

rated:
JamesTKirk said:   
billrubin said:   We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).
 

They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.  

Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?

rated:
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
 

  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

rated:
billrubin said:   
JamesTKirk said:   
billrubin said:   We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).
They're cracking down on volume rebaters. I can see the companies against the same people buying over and over again. Can't see why Parago would care.  

Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?

  You don't say.

rated:
morning; 1 to add

free shipping
KASPERSKY lab Anti-Virus 2014 - 3 PCs 
coupon code EMCYTZT4823 - $35 MIR  (exp 11/21/13)

rated:
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

  Actually, Parago could be the problem. At the same point last year, they started invalidating my Webroot, Panda, AVG, and Trend Micro rebates. Too much of a coincidence that all of the invalids came at exactly the same time.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

  May not get wiped clean. I'm sure that Parago can ask the old rebate company to provide a database of all of the past Bitdefender rebates that they processed.

rated:
clearanceman said:   
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

We don't really know. Given that all of the companies that are cracking down use Parago, it's certainly not unreasonable to think that they're somehow instigating this (aka providing a service to their customers).

  Possible but I doubt it.  Because when I called Parago and talked to them about my first "didn't pass our audit process" Webroot rebate, the CSR said she would have approved it but Webroot wouldn't allow it. 

  When Parago rejected my rebates from multiple software manufacturers, they told me that I had to speak to each of the manufacturers individually. It would be very odd if each of these manufacturers decided on their own at exactly the same time that they should be rejecting rebates from people who submitted too many. The only constant here was Parago.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
clearanceman said:   
PennDisc said:   Has Bitdefender switched to Parago to fulfill their rebates? Based on the address and offer #, it looks like it has, but the offer doesn't show up on the rebateshq site.
  Parago is not the problem, it's Webroot and Panda. 

  Actually, Parago could be the problem. At the same point last year, they started invalidating my Webroot, Panda, AVG, and Trend Micro rebates. Too much of a coincidence that all of the invalids came at exactly the same time.

  Wow, that's awful.  

rated:
Thanks for the new rebates.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
PennDisc said:   
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

  May not get wiped clean. I'm sure that Parago can ask the old rebate company to provide a database of all of the past Bitdefender rebates that they processed.

If the rebate houses are competing for business, I doubt one processor will just happily provide their business records to a competitor, especially one that just poached a client. They may be contractually obligated to, or may have already given said records to the client themselves, but they're not about to do so just because the new processor calls and asks.

rated:
PennDisc said:   
roy7736 said:   
PennDisc said:   
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

  May not get wiped clean. I'm sure that Parago can ask the old rebate company to provide a database of all of the past Bitdefender rebates that they processed.

If the rebate houses are competing for business, I doubt one processor will just happily provide their business records to a competitor, especially one that just poached a client. They may be contractually obligated to, or may have already given said records to the client themselves, but they're not about to do so just because the new processor calls and asks.

  
It looks like Parego bought Hagelson Enterprises (The White Bear Lake company) - the website address in this thread now goes to Parego

rated:
morning! 1 to add

free shipping
Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - Value Edition - 3 PCs / 2 Years  
$55 - $55 MIR card  (exp 11/18/13)

update 12pm: I only saw this just now...sorry...OOS, but might come back later..

Uniden BT229 Bluetooth Cellular Headset
$13.99 - $15 MIR card(exp 12/31/13)

rated:
MadAnthony said:   
PennDisc said:   
roy7736 said:   
PennDisc said:   
billrubin said:   Well, it appears that Parago just picked up the Bitdefender account from the company in White Bear Lake, where they had been for quite some time. Perhaps their showing that they are able to identify and crack down on resellers was a selling point?
  Yeah, this could be a concern. At least the history from the old processor would be wiped clean, theoretically.

  May not get wiped clean. I'm sure that Parago can ask the old rebate company to provide a database of all of the past Bitdefender rebates that they processed.

If the rebate houses are competing for business, I doubt one processor will just happily provide their business records to a competitor, especially one that just poached a client. They may be contractually obligated to, or may have already given said records to the client themselves, but they're not about to do so just because the new processor calls and asks.

  
It looks like Parego bought Hagelson Enterprises (The White Bear Lake company) - the website address in this thread  now goes to Parego

  That explains why a Nuance prepaid rebate card that I received in the mail yesterday came from Coppell, TX (Parago) even though I submitted the rebate to White Bear Lake.

rated:
morning. 3 to add

free shipping
McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 MIR card (exp 11/21/13)

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
$35 - $35 MIR (exp 11/21/13)

AVG Internet Security 2014 - 1 PC
$30 - $30 MIR card (exp 11/21/13)

rated:
VivYip said:   morning. 3 to add

free shipping
McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 3 PCs 
$50 - $50 MIR card  (exp 11/21/13)

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
$35 - $35 MIR  (exp 11/21/13)

AVG Internet Security 2014 - 1 PC 
$30 - $30 MIR card  (exp 11/21/13)

  So far McAfee hasn't been enforcing their one product per year but this can change any time. 

rated:
morning! 2 to add

free shipping
AVG Anti-Virus + PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs
$35 - $35 MIR card exp 11/28/13

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 PCs
$65 - $65 MIR exp 11/28/13

rated:
VivYip said:   morning! 2 to add

free shipping
AVG Anti-Virus + PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs 
$35 - $35 MIR card  exp 11/28/13

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 PCs 
$65 - $65 MIR  exp 11/28/13

  Let the record show the last time this McAfee came up it was 2013 not 2014.  Different product.  Hope this helps.

rated:
thanks for reminding me!

actually, i just printed out the rebate form for the McAfee antivirus 2014 (last week) and the form is a bit strange...the product says 2013, but upc on form is correct...mail it in anyway? or wait for the correct(?) form?

(yes, it's been a while since i did McAfee rebates...probably a year.) thanks in advance

rated:
morning! 1 to add

Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 MIR (exp 11/29/13)

rated:
VivYip said:   , i just printed out the rebate form for the McAfee antivirus 2014 (last week) and the form is a bit strange...the product says 2013, but upc on form is correct...mail it in anyway? or wait for the correct(?) form?

(yes, it's been a while since i did McAfee rebates...probably a year.) thanks in advance

  
Viv,
Mail it.  You'll be fine.  It's just a cut&paste error on the part of parago.  All they care about is the offer number and the UPC number.

rated:
"Moon Over Parago"

rated:
morning! eset's back

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 - 3 PCs
coupon code EMCYTZT4885 (to make price $45) - $45 MIR exp 12/2/13

rated:
VivYip said:   morning! eset's back

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 - 3 PCs  
coupon code EMCYTZT4885 (to make price $45) - $45 MIR   exp 12/2/13

  Just a reminder, you will not be able to resell this on eBay.

rated:
Did the Total Defense Internet Security plus ADATA 32G flash drive for $50 with $60 rebate, and in filling out the rebate form, saw it requires:

signed rebate form -- ok
original UPC -- ok
copy of receipt/invoice -- ok
Activation code or copy of Welcome email -- ok
product must be activated -- ok
Proof of purchase of qualifying bundle purchase  <----  What is this??

anyone know what that last requirement is?
 

rated:
It's simply your invoice showing both items.

rated:
4 to add (eset is a different coupon code, but same rebate, so I wouldn't try it, but that's me)

free shipping
Bitdefender Sphere - 1 Year - Unlimited Devices
$60 - $60 MIR card exp 12/2/13

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 - 3 PCs
coupon code EMCWWVR67 - $45 MIR exp 12/2/13

needs Shoprunner for F/S
SCOSCHE bandEDGE g4 Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4/4S IP4EBKVB**2.99s/h**
$10 - $10 MIR exp 12/2/13

Rosewill RCP-6003 Patented 5" Anti-skid Cushion for GPS **0.99s/h**
coupon code EMCWWVR69 - $9.99 MIr card exp 11/27/13

rated:
The Rosewill RCP-6003 Patented 5" Anti-skid Cushion for GPS rebate is limit 2 per household! Can order 2 at once and the coupon code EMCWWVR69 will apply to both.

rated:
credit DMC for noticing and adding the following:

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
coupon code EMCWWVR48 - $50 MIR exp 12/5/13

rated:
1 more to add... (sorry)

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices
$45 - $45 MIR exp 12/5/13

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 152 53 54555667
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014