rated:
morning, 4 to add with free shipping

NUANCE PDF Converter 8.0 
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 12/26/13

Panda Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
$30 - $30 MIR exp 12/26/13

AVG Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
Coupon code EMCWVWN244 - $40 MIR card exp 12/26/13

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 PCs (Product Key Card)
$65 - $65 MIR card exp 12/26/13

rated:
courtesy of Virgil27

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs
$50 - $50 MIR exp 12/26/13 (credit Virgil27)

rated:
VivYip said:   courtesy of Virgil27

KASPERSKY lab Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs 
$50 - $50 MIR exp 12/26/13 (credit Virgil27)

$69.95 now.

rated:
KINGWIN SEK-USB2 USB2.0 to SATA & E-SATA Adapter

Watch out if you bought/buying this item under the previous rebate offer or the current one that ends today 12/18.

The UPC on the product is 812348011446, however, rebate processor 4MyRebate has it as 812348011146 (search for the offer number on their website to see the UPC code in offer details).

I had submitted the rebate for this item for the previous offer during Thanksgiving, and the rebate was declined for UPC mismatch. Had to call in and esclate the issue to a supervisor to review. Waiting to hear back. Anyone else who bought the item and doing the rebate would likely experience the same issue until they fix the UPC typo in their system!

rated:

rated:
VivYip said:   NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home 
Coupon code EMCYTZT5267 - $30 MIR card exp 12/31/13

This rebate offer began 11/1 so make sure you haven't done it already.

rated:
1 more to add, courtesy of techbargains

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 - Home w/ Headset - OEM
Coupon code SOFTWARE70 - $30 MIR card exp 12/31/13

rated:
If you haven't used the MASTERPASS code for 10% off this is apparently the last chance, since it expires on the 21st. Newegg is on PST, I guess, since it still worked for me. Sadly, it did not work with the Dragon software.

I was getting concerned that using Masterpass would cause the transaction not to show up as an online transaction for 5% from Discover, but the pending transactions on Discover show "WWW.Newegg.COM" (along with a $1 validation from Masterpass when I set up the account), so hopefully everything will be OK.

rated:

rated:
VivYip said:   1 more to add, courtesy of techbargains

Coupon code SOFTWARE70 - $30 MIR card exp 12/31/13

SOFTWARE70 is dead.
Seems to be working again. If not, try NDNS1231.

rated:

rated:

rated:
focusfocus said:   KINGWIN SEK-USB2 USB2.0 to SATA & E-SATA Adapter

Watch out if you bought/buying this item under the previous rebate offer or the current one that ends today 12/18.

The UPC on the product is 812348011446, however, rebate processor 4MyRebate has it as 812348011146 (search for the offer number on their website to see the UPC code in offer details).

I had submitted the rebate for this item for the previous offer during Thanksgiving, and the rebate was declined for UPC mismatch. Had to call in and esclate the issue to a supervisor to review. Waiting to hear back. Anyone else who bought the item and doing the rebate would likely experience the same issue until they fix the UPC typo in their system!

It would appear the problem has been corrected. I just received notification that my rebate is approved. I did not receive a denial email.

rated:
It's too bad Sphere isn't worth a plugged nickle.  Never understood why not either. 

rated:
This item is back FAR

Coupon code EMCYTZT5293- $30 MIR card exp 12/31/13

continuing rebate

rated:
VivYip said:   one more

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices 
$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

This now comes w/ a $5 gift card.

rated:
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Why do you think it now comes with a five dollar gift card? lol

Let me rephrase the question. Why would a business now offer a five dollar gift card for purchasing this item that is free after rebate? Because they're gracious?

rated:
badboi said:   
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Because the page says it does...

"Free Gift: Newegg Promotional Gift Card Value:$5.00"

rated:
garriew said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Let me rephrase the question. Why would a business now offer a five dollar gift card for purchasing this item that is free after rebate? Because they're gracious?

rated:
badboi said:   
garriew said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Let my rephrase the question. Why would a business now offer a five dollar gift card for purchasing this item that is free after rebate? Because they're gracious?

Presumably it is to encourage sales (The rebate is most likely paid by Panda Software, not Newegg, so Newegg can still afford to give additional incentives). $5.00 gift card for free is a lot more appealing than "useless software that's free after rebate". There's also a $5.00 gift card now with the McAffee rebate - N82E16832484065

rated:
novocane said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Let my rephrase the question. Why would a business now offer a five dollar gift card for purchasing this item that is free after rebate? Because they're gracious?

Presumably it is to encourage sales (The rebate is most likely paid by Panda Software, not Newegg, so Newegg can still afford to give additional incentives). $5.00 gift card for free is a lot more appealing that "useless software that's free after rebate". There's also a $5.00 gift card now with the McAffee rebate - N82E16832484065

Not a bad answer but the real answer is that these companies are rejecting rebates.

rated:
novocane said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   
badboi said:   
garriew said:   

$45 - $45 MIR exp 1/2/14

Presumably it is to encourage sales (The rebate is most likely paid by Panda Software, not Newegg, so Newegg can still afford to give additional incentives). $5.00 gift card for free is a lot more appealing that "useless software that's free after rebate". There's also a $5.00 gift card now with the McAffee rebate - N82E16832484065

Maybe people aren't buying Panda as much now that they randomly deny rebates.   I know I haven't bought any Panda products in several months.   

rated:
NM, not worth my time.

rated:
clearanceman said:     Maybe people aren't buying Panda as much now that they randomly deny rebates.   I know I haven't bought any Panda products in several months.   
Is it that, or just that they take a long time to pay? I haven't done Panda rebates in a while, either.

In any event, they've offered gift cards with McAfee products as well, and their rebates have been pretty reliable (recently, at least). Clearly it's just to encourage sales of slow selling items. Maybe Newegg gets some bonus if they sell a certain number of them.

rated:
billrubin said:   
clearanceman said:     Maybe people aren't buying Panda as much now that they randomly deny rebates.   I know I haven't bought any Panda products in several months.   
Is it that, or just that they take a long time to pay? I haven't done Panda rebates in a while, either.

In any event, they've offered gift cards with McAfee products as well, and their rebates have been pretty reliable (recently, at least). Clearly it's just to encourage sales of slow selling items. Maybe Newegg gets some bonus if they sell a certain number of them.

I see you still don't get it.

rated:
badboi said:   
billrubin said:   

I see you still don't get it.

So you're saying that Newegg advertising stuff as FAR is all a scheme to defraud you of your money, and they're throwing in the extra $5 when they're SURE you won't get your rebate to sucker in even more people?

BTW I'm sure you will not believe this, but I've gotten rebates for FAR products I purchased at Newegg that came with a $5 (or even $10, gasp!) gift card offers attached.

rated:
billrubin said:   

So you're saying that Newegg advertising stuff as FAR is all a scheme to defraud you of your money, and they're throwing in the extra $5 when they're SURE you won't get your rebate to sucker in even more people?

BTW I'm sure you will not believe this, but I've gotten rebates for FAR products I purchased at Newegg that came with a $5 (or even $10, gasp!) gift card offers attached.

I *think* he is saying the software itself is junk. That they have to bribe people to buy it, even when it's free.

As to Panda denials... *shrugs* I got three checks from them in the past few weeks. More or less on-time. But I do know the word, here anyway, is that they are denying people.

rated:
No bill that's not why I'm saying. Consumers are not purchasing these items because of the possibility of not receiving their rebates. Not accusing Newegg of anything.

rated:
badboi said:   No bill that's not why I'm saying. Consumers are not purchasing these items because of the possibility of not receiving their rebates. Not accusing Newegg of anything.
  Well, if that's what you are saying...

The majority of consumers don't know the rebate denial issues. People from this forum and the like are not the consumers they are targeting. The Target gets one copy. Not one every time there is a new rebate number.

I'm sure the GC is because sales are slow but that's more than likely due to the Holidays and Panda being a poor product in the consumers eyes. Not because of rebate denial concerns.

rated:
garriew said:   
billrubin said:   

I *think* he is saying the software itself is junk. That they have to bribe people to buy it, even when it's free.

As to Panda denials... *shrugs* I got three checks from them in the past few weeks. More or less on-time. But I do know the word, here anyway, is that they are denying people.

No, badboi's history here is that he tells us all that we're not going to get our rebates.

I haven't been paying a lot of attention about Panda rebates, but I know my history is that they pay very quickly, and that's typically what people here have said. I forget if they're part of the Parago "you've done too many of our rebates, no more for you" deal.

rated:
~~garriew;18210187 said:The majority of consumers don't know the rebate denial issues. People from this forum and the like are not the consumers they are targeting. The Target gets one copy. Not one every time there is a new rebate number.I'm sure the GC is because sales are slow but that's more than likely due to the Holidays and Panda being a poor product in the consumers eyes. Not because of rebate denial concerns.

Members here know so why come here advertising extra five gift card?

rated:
badboi said:   ~~garriew;18210187 said:The majority of consumers don't know the rebate denial issues. People from this forum and the like are not the consumers they are targeting. The Target gets one copy. Not one every time there is a new rebate number.I'm sure the GC is because sales are slow but that's more than likely due to the Holidays and Panda being a poor product in the consumers eyes. Not because of rebate denial concerns.

Members here know so why come here advertising extra five gift card?

The same reason Panda is mentioned here to start with... Not everyone is having denial issues.

rated:
badboi said:   Members here know so why come here advertising extra five gift card?
So do you claim that no one gets McAfee rebates, either? There's an extra $5 gift card for one of their products now.

rated:
I'm just going to say that, Newegg probably ordered just as much Panda as they did some other software but it's been very unpopular (no idea why, maybe bad reviews, bad rebate history or something else). I've stopped buying extra software just for miles since norton began their issue last year. So many others are tired of the software rebate game and are only doing the cat6 cables, hdmis and other products. Now since I suspect Newegg ordered too many, maybe they are trying to get rid of them or trying to get more sales figures up before the year is over.

Who knows and who cares as long as what they keep coming with FAR items at Newegg, I could care less. WHERE IS MY ZOMBIE RADIO AND ALARM CLOCK. I ACTUALLY WANT MORE!!

rated:
billrubin said:   
badboi said:   Members here know so why come here advertising extra five gift card?
So do you claim that no one gets McAfee rebates, either? There's an extra $5 gift card for one of their products now.

I haven't had a problem with McAfee or Panda rebates but I'm not chancing Panda anymore, especially since the resell is close to nothing. 

rated:
VivYip said:   morning

free shipping
Bitdefender Sphere - 1 Year - Unlimited Devices 
$60 - $60 MIR card exp 12/30/13

Acronis Disk Director 11 Home 
$30 - $30 MIR exp 1/2/14

McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 3 PCs (Product Key Card) 
$58 - $58 MIR card exp 1/2/14

needs Shoprunner
KINGWIN Model ML-02 5" 4 Pin Molex (M) to SATA (F) Power Adapter Cable **0.99s/h**
$2.99 - $2.99 MIR exp 1/31/14

merry christmas

The 4 pin Molex (M) to SATA (F) has now gone up to $3.99, so it is now $1 after rebate (plus shipping if you don't have Shoprunner).

rated:
clearanceman said:   

I haven't had a problem with McAfee or Panda rebates but I'm not chancing Panda anymore, especially since the resell is close to nothing. 

I thought you had Panda deny a few of your a few months ago?

I keep to the McAfee limits stated on the rebate. Don't want to chance it.

rated:
morning, 1 McAfee to add, it comes with $5 GC

McAfee Internet Security 2014 - 1 PC (Product Key Card)
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 1/9/14

rated:
morning. 1 to add

AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 3 PCs
Coupon code EMCWVTW99 - $20 MIr card exp 1/9/14

I wish everyone a happy new year!

rated:
Does Panda have any limits on their rebates such as 1 per year?  I submitted a Panda rebate back in June.  Think its ok to the Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices for the $45-45 rebate + $5 Gift Card or would it get denied because of the June rebate I claimed?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 154 55 56575870
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014