• filter:
  • 155 56 57585969
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Squeezer99 said:   Does Panda have any limits on their rebates such as 1 per year?  I submitted a Panda rebate back in June.  Think its ok to the Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 Devices for the $45-45 rebate + $5 Gift Card or would it get denied because of the June rebate I claimed?
  No stated limits but some have had random denials. You should be okay.

rated:
I think Panda sent out the blacklist letters earlier this year like Webroot and Sony did. I received one for Webroot and they paid all my outstanding rebates anyway. Not sure if the same thing happened with Panda..

rated:
FWIW, i would say if you haven't done a panda 2014 rebate yet, then you should be fine. Hope this helps

rated:
VivYip said:   FWIW, i would say if you haven't done a panda 2014 rebate yet, then you should be fine. Hope this helps
  It was for Panda Internet Security 2013 3-user

rated:
Data point: I have done 10 Panda rebates this year and they have all been valid. For the first time in 3 years, one of my rebates was lost in the mail and it was for a Panda product. I spoke to CSR via chat and they told me to send the scan of my UPC, receipt and form through email. Two days later they validated my lost rebate.

rated:

rated:
$5 gift card on Panda is gone

rated:
New Webroot rebate form states "Webroot rebates are limited to 3 total rebate submissions for any Webroot product per 12 month period per name, address, or email address"

rated:
$2 coupon on paypal readers (N82E16849288001) - code MUSTHAVE14 (exp 1/6), making these items MM ($2) after rebate (if you haven't already done it)

rated:
bill1965 said:   New Webroot rebate form states "Webroot rebates are limited to 3 total rebate submissions for any Webroot product per 12 month period per name, address, or email address"
  Also must be activated prior to rebate submission.

rated:
bill1965 said:   New Webroot rebate form states "Webroot rebates are limited to 3 total rebate submissions for any Webroot product per 12 month period per name, address, or email address"
  Or 1 if the decide to shut you down randomly. 

rated:
novocane said:   $2 coupon on paypal readers (N82E16849288001) - code MUSTHAVE14 (exp 1/6), making these items MM ($2) after rebate (if you haven't already done it)

I can't find a FAR deal on that item #

rated:
Squeezer99 said:   
novocane said:   $2 coupon on paypal readers (N82E16849288001) - code MUSTHAVE14 (exp 1/6), making these items MM ($2) after rebate (if you haven't already done it)

actually, the "rebate" for paypal readers is that the $15 is credited to your paypal account after entering the code that should be on the paypal reader.  Max limit on the paypal readers is 3.  (I already maxed out my limit when I wanted to burn through my Staples rewards)

hope this might help

rated:
Squeezer99 said:   

Open the reader.  Inside the flap is a code.  Enter the code here.  Within minutes Paypal will deposit $15 in your account.  Easy Peasy

rated:

rated:
1 to add for this morning

Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 - 3 PCs 
$25 - $25 MIR exp 1/16/14

rated:
Squeezer99 said:   $5 gift card on Panda is gone
Yeah, it's gone from McAfee AV as well. I was waiting to get my $10 in promo gc from last week's purchase before ordering. Oh well. The rebate is still valid for another couple of days and the gift card offer could return if they haven't sold enough.

rated:

rated:

rated:
roy7736 said:   
Elric428 said:   
taintedbloop said:   be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

I disagree. It's easy to use these cards by buying gift cards at a store you frequent for the full amount, like a supermarket for example. Also each card is good for 2 free redbox rentals using codes DVDONME & BREAKROOM.

That's what I do, although I don't do it at supermarkets because my AMEX Blue Cash card pays me 5% CashBack at supermarkets. I usually buy Wal Mart, Office Depot, Newegg gift cards (and others) with my prepaid rebate cards.

If you have an odd amount left on a card(for example, $2.54), you can buy Amazon gift cards online for any amount above $1.00, and you get the gift card e-mailed to you almost immediately. That's an easy way to use up the remaining amount on your prepaid cards.

I have been using Amazon to cash in odd amounts for years.  Buy myself a gift card and email to myself, any amount.  Cash the emailed gift card into my Amazon account immediately.  It never expires and always is ready for use on Amazon purchases.  I tend to just move the cards to Amazon when I get them so I don't have to worry about expiration.

rated:
Or pay your Comcast bill hundreds ahead. 

rated:
ACandJVR said:   
roy7736 said:   
Elric428 said:   
taintedbloop said:   be aware that many of these "rebates" come in the form of a prepaid visa card, which are almost always impossible to spend the full amount on, and sometimes have fees associated with them. borderline scam, in my opinion. just another way to cheat you out of another dollar or two.

I disagree. It's easy to use these cards by buying gift cards at a store you frequent for the full amount, like a supermarket for example. Also each card is good for 2 free redbox rentals using codes DVDONME & BREAKROOM.

That's what I do, although I don't do it at supermarkets because my AMEX Blue Cash card pays me 5% CashBack at supermarkets. I usually buy Wal Mart, Office Depot, Newegg gift cards (and others) with my prepaid rebate cards.

If you have an odd amount left on a card(for example, $2.54), you can buy Amazon gift cards online for any amount above $1.00, and you get the gift card e-mailed to you almost immediately. That's an easy way to use up the remaining amount on your prepaid cards.

I have been using Amazon to cash in odd amounts for years.  Buy myself a gift card and email to myself, any amount.  Cash the emailed gift card into my Amazon account immediately.  It never expires and always is ready for use on Amazon purchases.  I tend to just move the cards to Amazon when I get them so I don't have to worry about expiration.

The self checkouts at safeway and Lucky supermarkets in my area can fully use up the odd amounts. The registers will take the full remaining amount from my prepaid card and then show that i have a remaining amount to still pay for my purchase so i can then use a credit card or whatever.

rated:
frugalpete said:   
ACandJVR said:   
roy7736 said:   
Elric428 said:   

The self checkouts at safeway and Lucky supermarkets in my area can fully use up the odd amounts. The registers will take the full remaining amount from my prepaid card and then show that i have a remaining amount to still pay for my purchase so i can then use a credit card or whatever.

I pay my verizon bill. Can pay with multiple cards, odd amounts or if it is a bit more, I pay the entire card value, so I have a couple of $ credit for next month.

rated:
Would anyone have and be able to send me copies of the UPCs for:

- Nuance Dragon UPC 780420126114

Thanks in advance!

rated:
fwiw, the McAfee IS and $50 total proctection have the $5GC attached again.

rated:
VivYip said:   fwiw, the McAfee IS and $50 total proctection have the $5GC attached again.
There are actually 4 FAR McAfee products right now and all but TP 3 user have $5 gift cards. Just search on McAfee and filter on Mail In Rebate on the left.

rated:
While we are on the subject of McAfee,

Intel renames its McAfee security brand 
Intel which bought McAfee in 2010, will rebrand its subsidiary as Intel Security. But Intel will keep the logo we all know well - that red shield that lives on many of our computers' toolbars.

And where in the world is John McAfee these day,

John McAfee enjoying new life in Canada 
He escaped a police manhunt in Belize. He survived a Guatemalan jail. And now John McAfee is reveling in Montreal's art scene.

rated:
thank you billrubin for pointing out there were 3 (i missed the AV one) all have been updated in QS

and jokingly, in regards to what HTN mentioned, i wonder if intel was taking off McAfee's name, would it mean i can do the rebate again when the un-McAfee version comes out? (like 2 times in 1 year ^_^) just kidding.

rated:
2 to add...

free shipping
KASPERSKY lab Pure 3.0 - 3 PCs
Coupon code PUR1303121USZZ - $55 MIR exp 1/9/14

Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
Coupon code EMCYTZT5396 - $20 MIR exp 1/20/14 (credit brusbrother)

rated:
morning.

no free shipping
AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 1 PC **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPWWP98 - $15 MIR card exp 1/16/14

AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs**1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPWWP99 - $15 MIR card exp 1/16/14

rated:
VivYip said:   morning.

no free shipping
AVG Anti-Virus 2014 - 1 PC **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPWWP98 - $15 MIR card exp 1/16/14

AVG PC TuneUp 2014 - 3 PCs **1.99s/h**
Coupon code EMCPWWP99 - $15 MIR card exp 1/16/14

No free shipping without Shoprunner, Shoprunner worked on PC tuneup for me at least.  Didn't try on anti-virus. 

rated:
Is AVG pretty strict on the 1 per 12 month period?

rated:
Sent my usual copy of disc one for verification of previous product to Kaspersky.  Got non compliance, requires 1st page of manual.  Calling now, will let you know the outcome.  Could be a new wrinkle.  I've got manuals but it just makes it more annoying. Called and they said they would take copy of disc one.  I think they got copy of disc one.  I'll probably get these from now on and have to fax over a copy of the disc every time unless I start sending manuals.  Makes it 4 months to get the rebate as it starts over again time wise from my experience. 

EDIT:  On the phone, they asked for manual or disc  It was easy to fax a copy of the disc and they updated the rebate, but I'm going to carefully read the next one I fill out because I'm sure I sent a copy of the disc the first time. 

rated:

rated:
1 to add:

free shipping
NUANCE PDF Create 8.0
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 1/24/14

rated:
Almost none of my rebates that I mailed early to mid December have been received so I was wondering if anyone might have copies of:

Kaspersky Pure 3.0
Offer: 52187
ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014
Offer: 52188
ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014
Offer: 52189
ORIGINAL BOTTOM box flap

Incase you are curious as to why I didn't make copies, you can ask in PM.

rated:
hello, 1 to add so far

free shipping
McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 - 1 PC (Product Key Card)
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 1/23/14

also, total protection has the free 8gb usb added to it.

rated:
Has anyone been able to track Bitdefender rebates. THere were 3-4 products that were FAR in Nov and Dec, but I'm unable to track any of them. The mailing address looks to be Parago.

rated:
I can't. The page either says "none found" or errors when I lookup using my name.

rated:
There's a phone number on their site, when I inquired about my rebates they can't find it, but it's been only 3 weeks with me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 155 56 57585969
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014