• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestskinsever.com/hp-touchpad-skin

HP TouchPad Screen Skin Only
Special Price: $11.19

HP TouchPad - Total Body Skin
Special Price: $15.19

Shipping is $2 for one skin and get's cheaper the more you buy, free if you buy 3

i've owned both these and zagg for my iphone. they're the exact same thing minus one big difference, price.
$40 and $3 shipping @ zagg.com

Member Summary

HP TouchPad Skin
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

JaxFL said:   What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

i've bought from them before, they're legit. no chinese knock offs here. great CS if you aren't happy.

american company and skins are made in colorado.

JaxFL said:   What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

I just checked their site and they have new pictures posted. Try the op's link again...I think you will see they now have excellent pics of their Touchpad skin and how it covers the device.

I have used BSE skins on two blackberry's and an iPhone...I love'em and I was tickled pink when they announced the TP skin availability. Both my wife's and my 32g pads will be covered with them soon...n 4 2!

SkinIt also has really cool custom skins, but they're much much more expensive.

MelissaAnne said:   SkinIt also has really cool custom skins, but they're much much more expensive.

Hows the hazy days of summer...er I mean swamp fire treating ya, lol.

jdhook said:   JaxFL said:   What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

I just checked their site and they have new pictures posted. Try the op's link again...I think you will see they now have excellent pics of their Touchpad skin and how it covers the device.

I have used BSE skins on two blackberry's and an iPhone...I love'em and I was tickled pink when they announced the TP skin availability. Both my wife's and my 32g pads will be covered with them soon...n 4 2!
Yes I see....not interested as I thought it would be silicone skin where appropriate. I dont call screen protector material a skin. Glad they updated. Thanks!

JaxFL said:   jdhook said:   JaxFL said:   What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

Yes I see....not interested as I thought it would be silicone skin where appropriate. I dont call screen protector material a skin. Glad they updated. Thanks!

in real world sense,, this would be as close to natural skin as you get. The silicone cases would be more like a divers bodysuit if not thicker like skinny jeans

JaxFL said:   jdhook said:   JaxFL said:   What poor pictures, if any, of what it is they want you to buy.

It is indeed a skin. More so than a silicone skin you mention...which is really just a soft rubbery case. This stuff is amazing...by first look you don't even know it's on the device until you pick it up and feel it on the device. It adds a nice "tackiness" that really aids in handling devices.

The skin itself is hard to describe other than it's not anything like a hard plastic screen protector material. It's soft and pliable and nearly invisible once installed on your device.

There's all kinds of videos on YouTube reviewing and installing BSE but I'll add the link to the one where they stretch it over a bullet so you can see how skin-like the material really is:

BSE Bullet Stretch

MelissaAnne said:   SkinIt also has really cool custom skins, but they're much much more expensive.

Save 25% with code fbsweeps25

Here's one more video where a guy does a scratch test and removal of a BSE. If you jump to about the 2:23 mark in the video, you will see how skin-like and resilient this material is when he removes it after his scratch test.

BSE Scratch Test and Removal

It's kinda funny when he tries to puncture the skin with a key...he really gives it Boy Scout effort...to no avail.

If you've never used this type of skin before, you'll find it's actually quite phenomenal material and the protection it adds is easily underestimated. And the best part is Best Skins Ever sells this stuff at a good price point without the additional costs of fancy packaging.

jaymez619

applying code yields this result -

Coupon code "fbsweeps25" is not valid.

Gethome said:   jaymez619

applying code yields this result -

Coupon code "fbsweeps25" is not valid.

The code was for the SkinIt website.

There's some good videos on youtube for the BSE product.

Thanks OP... If the HP Touchpad actually ever arrives I'll buy a few of these for it and the ipad2.

I have used BSE on my phones....good product. I might get this for my touchpad.

Does the screen scratch easy? I have only had mine for a few days.

How tough is it to put on one of the 'full body skins' from BSE?
Thanks

ThankYou said:   How tough is it to put on one of the 'full body skins' from BSE?
Thanks
I assume you are asking this for the TouchPad? Like Hammersticks I buy skins from BSE also for my phones. I would have to say it can be a little difficult to apply the skin sometimes especially for the corners. Due to the size (it's no phone now), it may require a little more work on your part to make sure there are no "air bubbles" in the back and front. Use a credit card or the small plastic that they usually come with to push out any air bubbles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014