• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This was listed before in March, and they are doing it again. If someone you know has been wanting a Pandora bracelet this is the best way to get started.
Spend $75 on beads or charms, and get the $65 sterling silver Pandora bracelet for free.
This deal is valid from September 8 - 18, 2011, and I have it at both a local Pandora store and at a local jewelry store that is an authorized Pandora retailer, so I am assuming it is nationwide, but correct me if I am wrong please!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

same thing here in houston.

In Rockaway,NJ, it's $100 to get the free gift.

I'll still be there, though ! It's the perfect time to pick up some charms I've been wanting, or the safety chain for my bracelet.

I just left a job at a Jewelry store what sold pandora and this is a nation wide promotion. Everystore that carries pandora is suppost to be doing the free bacelet with $75 purchase. If the one in your area does not then I know you can call up anyother store and they will do it for you

Hmmmm...That's so interesting, since the info I gave came directly from the email they sent me about the sale.

Pandora store at Fair Oaks Mall has a notice in their window. I inquired about the deal they claimed it was $100 also. Is there a way to easily find local authorized vendors?

I would prefer $75 to $100 in order to get the deal

Thanks!

My store said $100.00 as well. Anyway to get the $75 deal?

I will say this, they told me to expect large crowds, told me that I could perform 2 transactions (I have to get 2 of them), and gave me a write up as to the stuff I'd get (to save me time later).

Apparently (from a quick read of the old thread - where they did this before?), the old bracelet was a lobster claw clasp, this one is the bead like design clasp - could that (different bracelet) be the reason for the different price?

Uggh, just bought the wife one for our anniversary 2 weeks ago.

And it has the bead like clasp, she has a tough time getting it on and off. I also paid $280 for 3 charms and the bracelet. Stupid jewelers.

I just got mine in June, but I also had a hard time getting mine on and off and did not wear unless someone was around to help.

Now I put it on and take it off each day with no problem.The 'on' part just takes some practice of learning where to balance it as you bring the ends together.

The 'off' part is even easier! I know they sell a piece to open the clasp, but I wasn't paying $30 for it. They told me at the store to use the edge of a credit card ( I use one of those little cards they have to put on keychains from some grocery or other stores that get you discounts). If your wife lines up the edge of the card with the line separating the two halves, and twists slightly, it will just pop open. Hope this helps.

I called a local store, they also said $100. and only until Saturday. Anyone confirm $75.; and Sept. 8-18?

al2324070933 said:   My store said $100.00 as well. Anyway to get the $75 deal?

Called 3 stores in my area. All said I had to spend $100 to get the $65 bracelet

I live in Chandler, AZ, and the locations from my original post are the Pandora store in Scottsdale mall, and Hannoush jewelers in Chandler mall. I did not check to see the minimum purchase amount in Scottsdale, but I picked up my bracelet from Hannoush jewelers today and can confirm it was $75 there. I paid $81 for the bracelet and one charm.

Edited to add: the bracelet I got was the bead style clasp, just FYI...

Oh, and one last thing, be sure to ask for the boxes for both the bracelet and whatever charm you get, if you don't ask, they sometimes don't give them to you.

My mailer says $100 purchase and only 8th - 11th.

Local jeweler and jared.

I just wanted to add that if anyone is looking for a good Chinese supplier of good quality Pandora beads that I have to think are not real, let me know. I got my order of Murano glass today, and they are exactly like the real thing, I also have a source for the 14k beads not stamped ALE if anyone is interested in those. PM me for the info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014