BF T-Shirt entry 2nd attempt
Disclaimer
Oops...2nd attempt:

FAT WALLET.com
BLACK FRIDAY

'NUFF SAID..

*savin' wallets since 1998

(*in very small print)
(green writing on black t-shirt with logo blob somewhere)

T-shirt Design 2011
Disclaimer
My Design.

Black
Disclaimer
another Idea

Please don't vote now, wait for the voting gallery to go live for voting

Thought this would be a cool design for remainder of the year to wear.

Entry1 BF 201
Disclaimer
My first Entry:

Are there any 2010 shirts left? I love that shirt and I missed it.

I am wearing my 2009 shirt right now.

black friday
Disclaimer
Blink Fast, too late, none left. one post = one (unhappy)line. Fat Wallet
Sorry, I didn't think it would need an explanation, but thank you for trying!

megamands said:   denysel said:   BF
Blink fast late left post line fat wallet?

JMMfw said:   megamands said:   
Blink fast late left post line fat wallet?

Blink
Fast (or you will be...)
2 Late (and there will be...)
0 Left (after just...)
1 Post (sorry can't help tie this next one in)
1 Line
Fat
Wallet

Creative - but a general rule of deign is: if it needs explaining, it needs work

Entry 2:

kimgkimg said:   Here's my design this year. See if you can crack the hidden message...
(hint... scan the QR code with your phone...)

Just imagine people stopping you on the street, and wanting to scan your shirt... LOL

Okay, I've had enough people ask me.
For those of you without an iPhone or Android phone with QR scanning app, what's encoded on the shirt is this limerick:

Black Friday's not for the meek,
Camp out to get what you seek.
You'll miss turkey dinner,
To come out a winner.
And fill rebate forms out for a week.

I love this one!

FrugalFreak said:   another Idea

Good one!

Do ideas for "Buy Nothing Day" (same day as BF, but the opposite behavior is expected) qualify? I guess not...

old school
Disclaimer
here is an old-school design

Black Friday FW Logo
Disclaimer
2011 Black Friday Logo Contest
FATWALLET SAVINGS ARE UNIVERSAL!

Freeeeze!!! Show me your wallet!
Disclaimer

without freeze text. Show me your wallet!
Disclaimer
Heres another entry! I hope someone likes it!

Which is better, with freeze text or without? Thanks!

nice ideas there! keep on the good work

To my favorite FW Staff: I'm still waiting for baby doll t-shirts. Don't you want your favorite design fitting snugly on girls? (I'm a woman so I'm not being sexist). Would you please start making girl tees?

landenpc said:   JMMfw said:   This year, can we have the voting booth use a random order, not based on number of votes? If someone gets an early lead, the way they are listed encourage more votes for the top entries. Even better if it did not show how the voting was going - let it be a surprise.

100% agreed! Seeing current totals will definitely influence some. I've seen poll questions that reveal the results only after you have voted, perhaps something like that could be done?

I will check with the developers to see if this can be done.

BF2011
Disclaimer
Good Thoughts so far... My entry.

entry
Disclaimer
My entry

Version 1
Disclaimer

Version 2
Disclaimer
And the hat goes in the ring...

batman theme
Disclaimer
my entry

Major Saver!
Disclaimer
My first attempt at this! Hooah!

My Entry
Disclaimer
Here's mine. I'm hoping this isn't considered a "viral pun," since I actually like it and spent a good few hours making it look just right.

P.S. I like it in particular because who doesn't like Friday's, let alone Black Friday!

Entry 3 BF 2011
Disclaimer
Entry 3:

the only people who win are personal friends of the mods, so don't wasted your time

disposable said:   the only people who win are personal friends of the mods, so don't wasted your time

I disagree, mods don't pick the selection anymore like they used too, now it is purely the peoples vote.

FrugalFreak said:   disposable said:   the only people who win are personal friends of the mods, so don't wasted your time

I disagree, mods don't pick the selection anymore like they used too, now it is purely the peoples vote.

And its good fun to see what people come up with anyway.

greekie said:   Heres another entry! I hope someone likes it!

My choice - without.

wow, we have some creative people on here!

great designs...can't wait to get another BF t-shirt.
anyone wanna help me with the slogan "I bring my FW on BF" ??

elizard said:   greekie said:   Heres another entry! I hope someone likes it!

My choice - without.

Thank you very much! Im leaning toward without as well, I think I may remove the one with! Thanks again!

Here is the scoop: "the voting gallery currently sorts different for every person, so the order you see the pictures will be different from the order somebody else sees the pictures. "

HeatherS4 said:   Here is the scoop: "the voting gallery currently sorts different for every person, so the order you see the pictures will be different from the order somebody else sees the pictures. "

Sounds fair and like an easy solution. Should make people checkout all the designs before making a choice, rather than going for the ones on top.

HeatherS4 said:   Here is the scoop: "the voting gallery currently sorts different for every person, so the order you see the pictures will be different from the order somebody else sees the pictures. "

THANK YOU

that will help reduce monkey-see, monkey-do

Black Friday
Disclaimer
Here's my entry!

Except that sort by hottest and latest are still active. Is there a way to disable those links?

DoctorDeals said:   HeatherS4 said:   Here is the scoop: "the voting gallery currently sorts different for every person, so the order you see the pictures will be different from the order somebody else sees the pictures. "

Except that sort by hottest and latest are still active. Is there a way to disable those links?

and at least one entry that blatantly ignored the whole part in the rules about copyright stuff...

COntest entry
Disclaimer
Corny

Heather,

Any chance of posting up all the previous winners from prior years? would be fun to see them again and make sure noone is duplicating a previous design too closely.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014