• Text Only
MISTERCHEAP said:   Heather,

Any chance of posting up all the previous winners from prior years? would be fun to see them again and make sure noone is duplicating a previous design too closely.

OP?

parmenides said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heather,

Any chance of posting up all the previous winners from prior years? would be fun to see them again and make sure noone is duplicating a previous design too closely.

OP?

yes, op's name is Heather.

MISTERCHEAP said:   parmenides said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Heather,

OP?

yes, op's name is Heather.

Yes it is. Did you look in the OP for the information you're after?

GeorgeT said:   IrishSix said:   Love this time of year! Here you go!
"Why is mine so little?"

Too easy to comment. However, as this Black Friday competition has seemed to bring about a new contest within a contest!

Here's my entry. Went with more of a comedic approach.

Black Friday

Sorry for the link, it's not letting me add the image as an attachment for some reason.

I like this product.

tshirt
Disclaimer
woo hoo

NuttySquirrel said:   Here's my entry. Went with more of a comedic approach.

Black Friday

Sorry for the link, it's not letting me add the image as an attachment for some reason.

Who's Rebecca Black?

turtoni said:   NuttySquirrel said:   Here's my entry. Went with more of a comedic approach.

Black Friday

Who's Rebecca Black?

wiki

FrugalFreak said:   turtoni said:   NuttySquirrel said:   Here's my entry. Went with more of a comedic approach.

Black Friday

Who's Rebecca Black?

wiki

Checked it out. Thanks. But not sure many people will generally know who this is, so the t-shirt wouldn't "work", imo.

BF Circle
Disclaimer

BF Circle washed
Disclaimer
In my Submission 2 washed version I altered the swirl... if that's not allowed please disregard.

my favorite time of the year...so many cool designs

save button
Disclaimer
SAVE

nice~!!!

polishdreamer said:   My Entry:

This can be put all in the front.

Here is my entry in Black and White!

fist
Disclaimer
fist full of dollars

Fatwallet Mind Tricks...
Disclaimer
Probably been done before... and I wasted my time, but I like it.

This is amazing, everyone. Thanks for all the ideas--I really want to buy a shirt

harrypotter1 said:   This is amazing, everyone. Thanks for all the ideas--I really want to buy a shirt Come on, has this board not taught you anything. Submit a design yourself, and you get the winning shirt for FREE.

Canucklehead said:   Probably been done before... and I wasted my time, but I like it.

Very cool..

billd25 said:   fist full of dollars

Excellent.

Impressive talent!

edited to 3 colors
Disclaimer
First attempt at a design

black friday awaits...
Disclaimer
2011 Black Friday entry

Can't Touch This!
Disclaimer
First Time entry.

FW FTW T-shirt
Disclaimer
Just love that look on the cashier's face...

BF 2011
Disclaimer
My little entry for my fav site

It would be nice if we could use the same ITC American Typewriter Medium font as the I (heart) NY shirt and use that one dguys's submission for "I @ BF."

(I originally had pictures of what that would look like but didn't want to piss anyone for a near identical submission.)

green.is.the.new.black
Disclaimer
2011 Black Friday entry 2

LiquidSilver said:   harrypotter1 said:   This is amazing, everyone. Thanks for all the ideas--I really want to buy a shirt Come on, has this board not taught you anything. Submit a design yourself, and you get the winning shirt for FREE.
What if the one he wants is not the winning one?

I'd wear it

kimgkimg said:   LiquidSilver said:   harrypotter1 said:   This is amazing, everyone. Thanks for all the ideas--I really want to buy a shirt Come on, has this board not taught you anything. Submit a design yourself, and you get the winning shirt for FREE.
What if the one he wants is not the winning one?

I suppose he could contact the designer and ask if he can have a shirt printed with that design.

First time using a program like this.

First time using a program such as this. This is the best I could do.

FatWallet Black Friday 2011 design
Disclaimer
I've been playing around with this design for days, but I think I've finally got a good entry to submit. I'm going for clean and simple. I originally had a version that had the main text centered with a stylized border, but I decided against it in favor of this final version. I do have the original source file if it needs to be tweaked in any way. Hope you guys like it.

black friday tag sale
Disclaimer
Redone to meet color requirements

BF shirt design
Disclaimer
Here's my entry

shop BF

fwbf.shout
Disclaimer
2011 Black Friday entry 3

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.